Chapter 201 – Perfect cleaning!
896 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We entered the brokerage and went straight to the counter, Jorce took out some papers that confirmed the sale of the house, such as the value and also the structure of the house, in addition to my name and also his name.

It was like an invoice, confirming that I made the payment of 40 gold coins, he could have handed it to me yesterday, but he preferred not to do it, but I will not discuss it.

And along with the papers were also the keys to the house.

There was a key for the main gate, and also a key for the front door, there were no more keys because they were already on the doors of the rooms inside the house, which makes things easier.

"I think it's all right now, the house is all yours," Jorce said as he held my hand and swayed like a businessman, and I just followed the flow and did the same thing, I was feeling like an entrepreneur or something.

But now that I had my house keys in my hands, I didn't want to waste time, I said goodbye to Jorce and Jarmine as quickly as I could, and I also thanked her very much for taking the tour around the house.

I asked her to visit me a few times, I really enjoyed talking to her, it won't be bad if we at least become friends, she was very happy to hear that and promised that she would visit me someday.

Jorce didn't say anything about it, in fact, he looked happy, it was like he was seeing his daughter getting a new friendship. And that was when I was able to understand what was happening here.

She sees him as a scary person, but Jorce just sees her as a daughter or maybe a student, I'm not sure how to describe it, but I can say that he really likes her. But I won't say anything, I'll let her figure it out on her own.

"So, Syl, Lincy ... Let's go to our house." I took Syl's hand and left the broker while he shook my hand to say goodbye to Jorce and Jarmine who was outside the broker.

For someone they just met, they are treating us very well, I can even say that we have become friends.

But isn't that good? It means that I will be able to rent or buy a residence later.

'I don't need to think about it now, I'm going to go straight to our house and take a better look at it, and then we'll see what to do from now on.'
########
We arrived at the house shortly after, the first thing I noticed is that the backyard of the house, which used to have a very tall lawn was now cut, in addition to the flowers that were very well positioned, everything was very beautiful. Besides, they had also placed a table and chairs in the yard.

It even had a small ceiling on the table to protect it from the sun, it was certainly a place to make tea or something, did they read my thoughts? I had thought about that possibility.

The gate was locked, so I used the key to open it.

It was a wonderful feeling to open the gate to my own home. As soon as we entered I closed the gate again so no one would try to invade or anything, and then we walked around the yard while watching how beautiful it was.

We arrived at the front door and the first thing I noticed was that the door handle was shining, before I didn't realize that the door handle was dirty, but now that I've seen it clean, I can see the difference.

We entered the house and the floor was shining too, everything was very clean, not even compared to before, now I can see that the house was dirty.

Even the furniture looked newer, I don't know if they changed it, but everything was very beautiful, the sofa, the table, everything was very beautiful. Lincy and Syl were also amazed as they watched everything.

The curtains in the house were also cleaner and smelling, the windows were very clean, I couldn't see a single stain, but what an incredible job they did here.

The kitchen was also perfect before there were no pots and dishes here, but they also put some here, the table was lined with very beautiful cloth. It was a white cloth with some embroidered details, and the quality of that fabric was incredible.

'I'm sure this is a luxury fabric.' I can't believe they gave this cloth to us to put on the table, it must cost a fortune. But I will not complain, thank you very much for that.

We went up to the rooms and found our beds made with high-quality sheets and pillows, I was also very grateful for that. It felt like the mattress had become softer.

The bathroom didn't have much difference, it was as clean as before, it looked like it was the cleanest place in the house before since I didn't see any difference.

The office was also all clean, the dusty books were now looking new and the room no longer smelled of the old thing, but a very pleasant smell, they used good cleaning products here.

"Is it incredible to think they did all this work in such a short time, did they work all night?" I said as I sat in the office chair.

Syl, who was looking at some books, replied, "I don't know, but they cleaned up very quickly, and everything is in perfect condition."

Lincy was in the living room looking around without saying anything since when we entered the house she is acting that way, but I can see her eyes shining, she seemed very happy and admired the cleanliness of the house and how beautiful the house was.

'How happy, now I need to bring Emily into town.' My job was not over yet, now I needed to bring Emily and her family to this place, this will be my next goal.

 

****

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 211), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

28