Chapter 202 – Shops in the noble district.
861 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we already had the house key, we left and went to the inn, we wanted to let you know that we were already moving. We will not wait, we will move today, so I wanted to talk to Clara before that.

I was feeling a little sad to move out of the inn, because I had already lived in this place for a long time and had gotten used to it, in addition to becoming a very close friend of Clara.

But the happiness I am feeling now from having my own home covers up all the sadness I am feeling.

Anyway, I can find Clara whenever I want, I already told her that, so she can visit me whenever she wants, but it is better to make this as clear as possible, and I hope she comes to visit me.

Imagine I ask her to visit me and she never shows up at my house? I would feel sad and I would also be irritated.

'Here, we're here.' We arrived at the inn and entered.

When I entered I found Clara sitting at one of the tables eating, there was still no customer, so maybe she is taking this time to eat, but it is too late, shouldn't she have had lunch before?

Well, I don't think that's my business.

"We come back." I approached her table with Lincy and Syl and we sat down with her, when she realized we were there she just received us with a simple: "Welcome back" And continued eating.

"Listen, we already have the key to the house." I held the house key in my hand and showed it to her, Clara looked at the keys and said nothing, but I continued: "We will move today, but I will ask you again to visit us, you will be received at any time, you can visit me whenever you want. "

Even though she doesn't have a lot of free time because of her work, maybe she'll find some time to visit a few times, so it's best to make it clear that I will be welcoming you at any time.

"Of course I will visit you, or do you think I will leave you alone after you leave me?" Clara said as she stared at me.

"I already said that I didn't abandon you, which is why I'm telling you to visit me, and if you don't visit me, I'm going to come here, isn't it simple?" I smiled at Clara.

I received a smile from Clara and she remained silent, and after that, I said goodbye to her and her family, in this case, the other people who worked at the inn, and then we left for our new home.

We had nothing to pick up at the inn since I kept everything in my storage, so we didn't have to make a change, we just went to our house after saying goodbye.

It was a very quiet farewell since we can see each other at any time.

But now I have something else to do, which is to let Cibely and the others know where my new home is, maybe they want to visit me at some point, it’s good to let them know that I have moved.
#######
We went to the mansion and left the two girls there, leaving the keys with Lincy and then left. Since she was going to work here, as a maid, or maybe as my helper, it would be nice to trust her to keep the key.

Of course, I also asked her to look after Syl.

Syl was wanting to come with me anyway, but I preferred to visit Cibely and the other girls alone, so she would have to stay with Lincy until I get back, I wouldn't belong, I told her, making her give up wanting to come along with me.

After that, I asked Lincy to lock the front door of the house and went out into the yard towards the gate. Since I would leave the gate open, and it would be very dangerous to leave the front door open.

'Let's go now.' I left the house and closed the gate partially.

After leaving the gate, I received a lot of looks from some people who were passing in front of the house, I think they are just seeing what their new neighbor is like, or maybe they are just surprised that a little girl like me moved to this place.

I think that story happened even for them to be so surprised after seeing me leaving that house, better to ignore it, it doesn't make any difference.

Then I went walking to the residential neighborhood while I got a better look at the upscale neighborhood and also the things that worked there. I had never stopped to see the stores that existed here, and they were incredible stores.

It had a clothing store, restaurants, everything that existed in the simplest part of the city, it also existed in that place, but the price difference was significant, and of course, the condition of the buildings as well.

I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful restaurant in my life, all those details on the facade, in addition to those waiters that I was able to observe through a large glass window that existed in the restaurant.

All of them were very well dressed and looking very polite.

'Even so, I think I will never visit a place like this, I will not spend money for no reason.' But perhaps it is a good experience to eat in a luxury restaurant like this, who knows, one day, as the saying goes, never say never.

But in addition to the luxury restaurants, there were some stores with jewelry and clothes with the price of a house, yes, I found a chain that had the same price as the house I just bought, 40 gold coins in just one accessory.

I didn't even want to look at other things, but there were so many beautiful dresses that I almost went crazy.

The salespeople were staring at me, so I decided to get away from those stores and move on, the stores that exist in this place are a temptation.

 

****

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 212), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

29