Chapter 203 – Don’t you trust me anymore?
963 2 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After walking for a while, I arrived at the residential neighborhood and headed towards the girls' house. I hope they are at home, because they may be in the middle of a mission, and that would be a little disappointing.

I don't want to waste time coming here for no reason, I hope at least Cibely is here and can give notice to the others, because of the way those girls were acting when I met them, and because Cibely is not with them, I'm sure she is not participating in the missions.

I haven't seen her in the guild for a long time, just the other two girls, she must be in serious trouble, but I already promised not to get involved in their lives, I would only do something if they ask for my help.

'Or maybe I can get involved? I am extremely concerned about her, even though I try to ignore it, it is impossible. '

I approached her door and knocked on the door a few times. I stood there for a while and there was no answer, so I knocked on the door again, and yet no one came, there didn't seem to be anyone at home.

But as soon as I turned to go, I heard the lock on the door, and then the door opened.

"You took too long to visit me again," Cibely said while looking at me with a smile, a smile that didn't seem very real, she sure isn't doing well, should I really ignore all of this?

"Sorry, I had a lot of work, so I didn't have time to do that. And I haven't met you in the guild either, are you not participating in the missions anymore?" I was curious, but I already knew everything.

"Hahaha, of course not." Cibely continued to smile and continued, "It's because I only go a few times, so maybe we don't have a chance to meet." She is lying, clearly she is lying.

You haven't been on any missions since I visited you a few months ago, haven't you?

"Aren't you going in?" Cibely said as she opened the door wider so I could get in, so I moved on and went inside her house, then I heard the door close and I turned to look directly at her.

"Listen, why are you lying?" I asked as I looked at her and looked her straight in the eye, making her look away from her right away.

Should I really be doing this?

"What do you mean? I'm not lying, are you crazy? Hahaha" Cibely started to smile as she walked quickly to the other room, she didn't want to look me in the eyes, but I started to follow her.

"Why are you not participating in the missions and still pretending that everything is fine? This is not right!"

I can't do that, I promised not to get in your life, get a grip.

"Who says I'm not participating in missions anymore?"

"I never saw you together with those two girls, and whenever I ask about you, they make up a different excuse, so I would like to know what's going on here."

Why are you being so invasive? Just stop it, it is not a subject that you should get into yet.

"Nothing is happening, I already said." Cibely was getting agitated, but her voice also made it sound like she was suffering for some reason.

"I promised myself that I wouldn't get involved since the day I visited you and you talked in secret to those two, I promised that I wouldn't do anything ..."

Yes, you promised, so keep that promise.

"I already said no.."

"But that is not right, I am worried about you, even if you say there is nothing wrong, and that I promised myself not to get involved in it, I am still very worried, do you understand that?"

"You are worrying for no reason, you don't have to."

"You are very stubborn, you know? I want to pressure you until you say everything, but I'm afraid of losing my patience more."
What are you talking about? Are you invading your privacy and getting angry? This is not me.

"Now you're going to be irritated about it? I'm just telling the truth and that there's nothing wrong, did you finally start acting like a spoiled child? Just accept that it's okay and stop finding problems where none exist."

"You..."

After she said that, I was silent and said nothing more. I realized that I was really acting like a child and getting mad at her, but that's because I'm worried about her.

"Now tell me, what are you doing here? Just to ask me about it?" Cibely was trying to pretend that she was angry, but her eyes were watering, but I just ignored it.

"Where are the other girls, I need to talk to all of you, it's very important."

"Well ... They went out to buy some things for dinner," Cibely said in a slightly shaky voice, it was clear that she was lying, I had no doubts again, but I decided to ignore it.

If she wants to go on without telling me what's going on, who am I to be annoyed about it? Better to let her work it out on her own, so you better act normally.

"I see, I could let you know something for them, and of course, it's also a warning for you"

"What would it be?" Cibely looked a little uneasy, you can calm down, it's not a big deal.

"I just moved in, and I would like you to visit me at some point, is there any paper here so I can try to show you the address? I don't know, I'll have time to come and get you, so you better go alone."

"I see, wait just a second."

Cibely went up the stairs and stayed up there for a while, I took this time to prove that I was right, so I went to the kitchen and looked at everything there, and they certainly didn't need to buy more stuff for dinner.

Then I went back to the same place and she went down the stairs while holding a paper and also a pen.

I didn't really know what the streets were like, so I just wrote simple things, that the mansion was in the upscale neighborhood, what the house was like, and also the stores and other houses that are close by, so that they can identify.

"There, I'll wait for you, but if you don't show up or can't find the house, I'll pick you up here, okay?" I handed the paper and the pen to Cibely.

"So you're living in the upscale neighborhood now? Haha, what an evolution." Cibely looked a little sad about that, wait, for what reason?

"There's nothing wrong with that, so stop acting that way, I worked hard to buy this house, and anyway I got a really big discount." It's a good thing that man and his daughter died inside.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Cibely folded the paper and put it in her pants pocket.

"I think now I have to go, I hope you will let those other two know about it, and that you will also come to visit me. And I'm sorry for being so invasive about what was going on, in fact, I don't even know if you have any problems. "

I'm sure she has a problem, but let's pretend that nothing is happening, isn't it better to do this? I don't want her to get angry and end up walking away.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." Her eyes had started to water again, but she was smiling at me.

How long will you hide it from me? I think I could solve it if you tell me what's going on. Or don't you trust me that much?

 

****

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 213), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

33