Chapter 206 – Conversation.
841 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We got home and then went up to the room that would be Lincy's, there were three rooms, a normal room, the room that would be mine, which in this case is the room with the bathtub and then another common room, the three of us would sleep together. the other side.

We first entered Lincy's room, just as I said earlier.

I took the bags with her clothes and removed them from my storage, I didn't have many bags, but it was a good amount of clothes, I think she has even more clothes than she should since she was just a maid.

After unpacking, I let Lincy take care of her clothes and keep her in the cupboards and I left the room with Syl, the time had come to store her clothes too.

Syl didn't quite know how to do this, so I decided to help her organize everything.

Inside the cabinets were hangers that the old owners had left, or maybe the broker put them here for us, but I took advantage of them to put all her dresses on them while she continued to fold her other clothes.

She had a lot of clothes, even more clothes than Lincy, so we wasted a lot of time fixing them, but it took less than she should have since Lincy finished her clothes and then came to help us, she is really a maid, I've never seen anyone fold clothes so quickly.

And after we finished packing her clothes, there was the only mine left, but I preferred not to put them in the closet now since I have a few and it is also a little unnecessary.

Leaving them in storage is very versatile, so it’s best not to take them out. Only if in the future I buy a lot of clothes, then I think about organizing them in the closet.

"Now that we're done packing, it's time to make dinner, isn't it?" I said as I sat on the bed in Syl's room, it was a very soft bed, but it didn't reach the level of my bed.

"Can't we take a shower first? I'm all sweaty." Lincy was ventilating her body using her hands, it was really hot in here.

"I want to, too, it's really bad to be sweaty like that." Syl also seemed to want to take a shower, so I couldn't help but agree. I was very hungry, but I cannot deny their request that way.

I also need to bathe, my smell is not very good, that smell of sweat is bothering me.

I don't think I've ever smelled such a strong sweat before, maybe I'm entering puberty? It can't be, I don't want to go through female puberty, I feel it will be worse than I think.

But leaving the games aside, I went to the bathroom in my room with Syl, she said she wanted to take a shower with me, so I didn't mind letting that happen.

Lincy didn't say anything, just went to her room to bathe too, it's good that all rooms have their own bathroom, but I don't think Syl will be using hers for a long time.

When I entered the bathroom I started to think if there would be Shampoo here because we had forgotten to buy it and we wouldn't have anything to clean, but everything was fine, inside the bathroom there was shampoo, something that looked like liquid soap and also a loofah very soft, it was an incredible bath.

Today we don't use the bathtub, but I want to use it as soon as possible.
########
After we finished showering, I wore a dress and Syl wore something that looked like pajamas, she had never worn them at the inn, but now that she is in her own home, she seems more at ease.

We finished getting ready, went downstairs, and found Lincy downstairs in the kitchen already preparing dinner, she takes a quick shower, doesn't she?

I asked if she wanted any help, but she refused and said that this was her job, so this time I let her do her job, it will be the first time that I will eat food made by her, I am looking forward to it.

When I went to her house the only person who made the food was her mother, I hope she cooks as well as she does, her food was wonderful.

While Lincy was preparing dinner, I went to the main room of the mansion with Syl, I was thinking about something we could do, but without success. There was nothing inside the mansion that looked like a game to be distracted.

In that world there could be chess, it would be fun if it did, you could spend a lot of time playing.

Okay, I'm not very good at playing, but at least Syl could win.

"It's a nice house, isn't it?" I rested my back on the sofa support, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath, it was very comfortable.

"You have said this many times before."

"Sorry, it's just that I'm still very happy, there's no way I can't be happy living in a house like that, can I?"

"Yes." Syl gave an emotionless answer, I had forgotten that she lived in a mansion even bigger than this one, but what a boring girl, she could at least show some emotion.

But I preferred not to talk about the house anymore, so the only thing left was.

"The smell of the food is great, I'm starving." But what a random topic I started ...

"Yes, I am also very hungry."

After this short and irrelevant dialogue, what prevailed was silence.

 

****

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 216), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

32