Chapter 213 – The fall of the queen.
1.1k 8 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Queen's room that day.

 

"You finally came back, and from what I'm seeing, you didn't bring that girl's head. Aren't you afraid to die?" The queen asked as she looked at that man kneeling in front of her.

 

"Sorry, I couldn't do anything, that girl is much stronger than I thought, I would end up dying if I tried to do anything-" The man tried to say something, but was soon interrupted.

 

"Even though you knew you were going to die anyway if you didn't bring her? Are you an idiot by chance?" The queen was starting to get impatient, got up, and started walking towards the man.

 

As she approached, she found her hand on the man's head, she wanted to kill him right there, just as she had promised to do. Her hand touched the man's head and a huge light began to be emitted.

 

"As I said before, I was going to kill-" The queen stopped her speech in the middle after the man suddenly grabbed his arm: "Wait, what the fuck is this?" As soon as the man touched her arm, her magic was instantly deactivated.

 

"I'm sorry, but you won't be able to kill me yet." The man seemed to be in pain, but he was trying to act as if he were being superior at that moment.

 

The queen continued to look at him in fright as she tried to free her arm from the hands of men, without the help of magic, she couldn't do anything, so she was despairing.

 

"Guards, guards." She started screaming from inside the room, but what she could hear was just sounds of armor being crushed behind her office door, in addition to agonized screams.

 

The man continued to hold her arm, she was struggling desperately trying to break free.

 

"Can you stop moving?"

 

Pam ~~

 

"You son of a bitch, do you know who you're touching your hands to?" The queen said as she placed her hand on her face and wiped away the blood she had started dripping from her nose.

 

"Hahaha, are you still feeling superior right now? You were just trying to kill me and now you are unable to do anything, I must say this is fun." The man was getting ready to punch the queen in the face.

 

"Enough."

 

"Who are you, and where are the guards?" The queen looked confused at the person who had just entered the house, she also had a furious look on her face, which left the man who was holding her satisfied.

 

"I'm just some wizard, and you can let her go now."

 

"Are you sure about that?"

 

"Yes, she won't be able to do anything anyway."

 

Tlec ~~

 

The woman just snapped her fingers, and then asked the man to release the queen. The queen looked at that scene satisfied.

 

"You finally understood your place." Again she tried to use some magic, but as soon as the light started to appear in her hand, she was deactivated at the hour table. The queen looked confused at that: "What the fuck is going on, what did you do?" She looked angrily at that woman.

 

"I didn't do anything too much, and you, give it to me." She took out a kind of adhesive tape to the man's hand.

 

"It worked just like you said, I thought I was going to die." The man looked relieved.

 

"Yes, I already knew it would work, and now you rest, you are very worn out after using this." The sticker disappeared into the air, leaving no sign that it had existed.

 

"So that's it, did you now team up with the unknown woman just to finish me off? How cowardly can you be?" The queen looked furious, but she was also unable to do anything.

 

"Hahaha, you are fun, my queen. Or should I say, former queen?" The man started mocking her face, making her even angrier, ignoring the warnings from the woman who told him to rest.

"So, what are you going to do something about, are you going to kill me? You know that if you do that, things won't stay calm forever, you'll end up being discovered and you'll have serious problems."

 

"Hmm, you're right, but I don't want to kill you, it doesn't make much difference since I'm not going to look at your face anymore." The man responded with disdain as he looked at the queen in despair over all that was happening.

 

"What?" But the queen was unable to do anything, she continued to look at that woman in front of her, those silver eyes were strange, eyes she had never seen before, those eyes that continued to stare at her and scared her.

 

Even though she told the man not to provoke her, she continued to smile all the time, looking satisfied with something, and that made the queen even more scared and irritated.

 

Besides that her magic had not yet returned, the only thing that went through the queen's mind was to call the remaining guards of the castle with an emergency button that was in her room, but she would not be able to do that.

 

"You, enough of teasing her, you can take her to any prison in the castle, you can take care of her however you want, my job has already been done." The woman replied as she walked towards the queen's throne.

 

"Yes, Irie will do that. You will come with me." The man went to the queen and again took her arm, dragging her with all his strength, she couldn't get rid of the man, she just continued to be dragged while looking at that woman sitting on her throne.

 

That steady cork and that smile as the queen was dragged out of the room, she was not a normal woman, and the queen was completely frightened by that smile.

 

She couldn't do anything, just let herself be dragged out of the room while her whole body started to shake with anger.

 

"How beautiful damage she did here." With the man's voice, the queen started looking down the castle corridor, she had never seen anything like it, even though she was used to bloody things, this was too much even for her.

 

Many soldiers' bodies crushed into their armor, it was a disgusting thing to see, but she held back the vomit that was about to come out of her mouth.

 

"What is this, this is not normal. What is that woman, what is that thing?" The queen asked desperately as she continued to be dragged by the man through that large amount of blood and armor crumpled on the floor.

 

"Hahaha." He just laughed and moved on.

go

The queen started to get more and more scared as she walked around the castle, bodies everywhere, were all the soldiers in the castle dead? That thing did it all in a short time, it was completely insane.

 

But when the queen realized, she was already inside one of the castle's prisons. And as much as she screamed desperately for the man's help, she was just ignored and left behind.

 

"Shit, this can't be happening. How can things change so much from one moment to the next? Is that a payment for everything I've done ?." The queen sat in the corner of the prison with her hands on her head.

 

The only person that came to mind at that moment was her granddaughter.

 

"This is all her fault, I'm sure it's all her fault." She tried to use magic again, but it was useless. The queen could do nothing but mumble and cry inside the prison of her castle.

 

****

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 223), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

29