Chapter 217 – Does she like to read? This is surprising.
1.1k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we went inside the mansion, we found Lincy carrying a bucket with a dry cloth to dry the room that was completely wet now. She was wearing a maid's uniform, so Emily was surprised when she saw her.

 

"So you already hired a maid? Hmm." She asked as she looked at Lincy going up the stairs, Lincy didn't even seem to notice her presence, so he didn't even greet her.

 

"She is a very close friend, and she asked to work here, of course, she could not refuse. And it is also good to have someone who takes care of cleaning, I am not very good at that." I continued walking with Emily towards the kitchen.

 

"You're just lazy, aren't you?" She started to laugh, and Syl who was with us was also smiling, but I just decided to ignore it: "Leaving this aside, this is the kitchen.

 

Emily started to look at every detail of the kitchen, she seemed to be delighted with the structure. Even if it is not such a simple kitchen, if she saw a kitchen from my old world it would collapse in an instant.

 

"This place is very good, I'm jealous of those who cook here, and I'm sure it's not you."

 

"Hahaha, very funny... But you are right." Emily started to smile and then we went to the dining room that was next to the kitchen, she was also amazed by the size of the table and the quality of the cloth that was covering it.

 

She is easily admired by anything, isn't she?

 

"Shall we go upstairs? There are a lot of rooms to see upstairs, so it's best not to curl up too much." And I also need to hurry up and get her mom and dad, if I take too long she can get impatient ... I think.

 

"Okay, I want to see where you sleep anyway." Emily had a smile on her face, I confess it was scaring me a little, don't tell me you're a pervert like Clara? I didn't imagine you were like that.

 

Well, leaving the games aside, we went up the stairs and went upstairs, the first room we went to was mine. We entered the room and the first words I heard were ...

 

"So this is where you sleep, it looks comfortable." Emily went to my bed and sat down, she was practically playing on the bed: "This is really comfortable, I'm jealous."

 

"Hey, don't be jumping on my bed, just keep watching and following me." I got her attention, making her get up quickly, but she was smiling, she didn't seem sorry.

 

After showing the whole room and also the empty closet, we went to the bathroom.

 

When Emily entered the bathroom she froze: "..." She remained speechless for a while, until she dared to say something: "Is this ... is this a bathtub?"

 

"Hmph, so did you like my bathtub?" I said proudly. Of course, I was just having fun, I didn't even use that bathtub ever.

 

"This is incredible, I never thought I would see one in person." Emily approached while looking at the bathtub, not caring about the most important thing, the plumbing and the hot water that existed in this house.

 

Realizing that she was focused only on the bathtub, I called her, "Look at this." I turned on the tap and then put on some magic, starting to heat the water: "Put your hand on." I took Emily's hand and led it towards the water.

 

"It's hot, this is incredible." I have never seen a girl so admired for anything, she looked like a child finding a new toy, I was having fun.

 

After admiring the bathroom for a long time, I had to drag her out of my room, as we still had a lot to see. We went through all the rooms, they were all similar, so there wasn't much to show.

 

There was still another room with a bathtub, and I don't know exactly who would use it, maybe I should give it to whoever deserves it most, I just don't know exactly who that person is.

 

And after a long time, we arrived at the room where Lincy was cleaning, the mansion master's room.

 

She was kneeling while she dried the floor with the cloth and wrung it in the bucket, I even started to feel bad about her doing this job alone, I should have made Syl help her.

"Lincy, this is Emily, my friend who I said would live with us," I called out to Lincy, making her get up while continuing to hold that wet cloth in her hand, and after placing it in the bucket, she turned to us.

 

"Nice to meet you." Emily said as she bowed partially, seeing this Lincy also greeted her in the same way: "The pleasure is all mine." As they already knew each other's names, it made the presentation simpler.

 

"Is it finished yet? I would like to show her this room."

 

"It's almost all dry, I think it's okay if you want to get in."

 

"Thank you, Lincy."

 

"No problems." She smiled at me, she seemed to be happy, Emily was smiling all the time, she seemed to be enjoying watching our interaction.

 

"Let's go." I walked into the room and Emily came right behind, accompanied by Syl who had been following us since the beginning. When Emily entered the room, she was amazed at the structure of the room.

 

The number of bookshelves with books, that table made of solid wood, that armchair, I agree that it was a very beautiful room.

 

"So you have a lot of books here, have you read any of them yet?" Emily asked as she walked over to one of the shelves and looked at some books.

 

"I didn't get to read any, but I would like to do that someday, there must be good books in that place," I answered her question and went to her side, also to look at the books that were there, for some reason I was able to read without problems.

 

"As I thought, hahaha. I would also like to read some if you allow me, I haven't read one in a while." Emily seemed anxious to be in front of so many books, does she really like to read? She could never imagine that.

 

"Of course you can, you can read as much as you want."

 

"Yeeey, thanks." She put the book she was holding back on the shelf.

 

After we finished taking another look at the room, we went downstairs to let Lincy finish drying the whole room.

 

"You can stay here with them, I'll pick up your mom and dad, after that, I unpack all the bags, better hurry up, or your mom will be irritated."

 

"Don't worry, she wouldn't be irritated by this, but good luck."

 

After saying goodbye to them temporarily, I activated the invisibility magic and then left the mansion, asked them to keep an eye on the door that I would be back soon, and activated my flight magic.

 

Who should I bring first?

 

******

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 227), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

I love all of you <3

26