Chapter 221 – Who are these girls?
872 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yesterday I had a surprise when all the girls showed up here at once, but it was nice to have lunch with everyone. Syl seemed to be a little upset that I "abandoned" her, so I promised to go out with her later, but I don't know exactly when.

 

Now things were starting to work out, I had already got my house, and Emily's family was already here, so everything was going as planned, the next thing on my list would be the restaurant.

 

But when I started to think about it, I started to realize that things would not be as easy as I imagine.

 

First, the ingredients. There are not all things here in this city. I couldn't find milk, I couldn't find eggs, I couldn't find rice, I had nothing that could help me recreate the foods of my old world.

 

There may be such things in the capital because I didn't search very well, but it looks like it won't be that easy, I will certainly have to use my contact with the new mayor of Mephey to get some things.

 

I made him promise me that he would help me in any way, he will have to help me, I just don't know if he will be able to do much for me.

 

Another thing was also the money, most of my money was gone with the purchase of the house, and what was left is enough to keep our food, just that, there was no way I could buy a place to make the restaurant.

 

Besides that, I would prefer a restaurant close to home, but here is the upscale neighborhood, there is no way to open the restaurant here, besides the price of the property being even more expensive, I don't want to cook for this type of people.

 

I may be a little prejudiced against the nobles, but I don't feel anything welcome if I get involved with them or open the restaurant here, so I needed to find a property in the common area of ​​the city

 

The third thing that prevented me from starting to open the restaurant, was the manpower. It's okay that I have Lincy and Emily with me, but it sure isn't enough to run a restaurant.

 

Both cook very well, so it would be good for them to help me, but they are not food machines, they get tired. The only thing I can do here is to keep them as chief chefs and hire other people to help out in the kitchen and also serve the customers.

 

I may be thinking a lot about the future, but it is important.

 

'But ... Where do I find workers? Preferably people who cook well ... 'That was my question, would I have to do some job interviews or something? This will also take a long time.

 

So what do I see in front of me? Only problems until I actually managed to open this restaurant.

 

"Okay, let's go to the guild then, first I'll go after as much money as I can, then we'll go after the property and the ingredients, the only thing will be the workers ..." I think that order is good.

 

So with that thought, I went to the adventurers guild as soon as I said goodbye to everyone. Syl thought he was going to take her with me, but I'm sorry, I need to work, but I'm not going to break my promise, okay?

 

#######

 

"Good morning, Suzan." As soon as I arrived at the guild, I was met with looks from many of the adventurers who were inside, some of them looked at me with lustful eyes. I thought I was used to it, but it still sucks.

 

Some of them also started talking about me, but I was speaking in a voice low enough that I couldn't hear very well.

 

"Good morning, Larissa. Are you looking for a mission today?" Suzan welcomed me with a smile on her face, leaving the other adventurer who was attending to the side. After looking at me, the man left and started talking to the other adventurers.

 

"Yes, I'm after some mission. But before that, what happened to them? It was a long time since I drew so much attention." Should I also ask about Norm not being here now? No, I don't think it's necessary.

 

"Hmm, I think I have an idea. It seems like there are new adventurers in town who keep talking about how amazing you are, so some adventurers must be jealous of you."

 

"Hmm, who would do that?" I started looking for someone who could spread these things about me, but I couldn't think of anyone. But even without knowing it, I think that person should stop doing that.

 

"Don't you know who it is? Three girls said they were your friends." When Suzan said that, the image of Cibely and her companions came to mind, but there was no reason for them to do that, I was with them yesterday too.

 

"When did these people show up?" I asked Suzan confusedly.

 

"It was earlier today, they were little girls, they seemed to be your age. They arrived at the guild praising you, saying that you were amazing using magic and everything and that you were the strongest girl they knew. I understood why they did it. "

 

"Three girls, who look my age?" I only know Syl, I don't know others. Besides, were they adventurous?

 

It spread quickly, too, didn't it? It seems like not long ago that they left.

 

Well, these adventurers are probably here from an early age, which must be why they are talking about it. I am also a C-rank adventurer, normally I am already very "Famous" here.

 

Seeing my state of confusion, Suzan decided to say something.

 

"Do you want me to talk to the girls so you can meet them? You look a little confused, so you probably don't know them."

 

'I don't think there's any reason to refuse, right? If they’re doing it, maybe they’ve seen too much. Maybe my flying magic? Or maybe they saw me in the forest? There are so many options. ' I think I just need to talk to them.

 

I just hope they haven't said anything too much.

 

"Tell them to wait for me here when it gets dark, I'll be back by then, okay?" After writing on a piece of paper what I had said, she agreed to say it to the girls. Does she really need to write? I thought she wouldn't forget.

 

Well, whatever.

 

I moved away from the counter a little, but before I could take another step, I was called again by Suzan: "Larissa, I forgot to tell you, the Guild Master is wanting to talk to you for a while, it really seems important."

 

With Suzan's words, the adventurers got even louder. You might as well have said it a little lower, could you not? But leaving that aside, what does the guild master want to talk to me about?

 

Well, let's see.

 

I agreed with Suzan that I would see the guild master, I hope it will be quick, as I am a little eager to go on a little adventure.

 

******

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 231), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Click on favorite button? :3 <3

22