Chapter 226 – What a wonderful scene, but also dangerous.
602 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The scene that came into my vision was wonderful.

 

A large lake in the middle of the cave, the walls were white with ice, and large stalactites were on the ceiling. They were even bigger than the ones in the hall, it was a wonderful scene.

 

It looked like a cave you would see in movies.

 

No, it's even more beautiful.

 

The room was huge, it would be hard to believe if someone told me that there is a room like this underground.

 

I looked around and found nothing that would be 'Making' this ice, and also no monsters were here, so it was strange. But totally ignoring the danger, I started to walk around the room while circling the lake that was in the middle.

 

I approached and noticed that the lake was even deeper than I expected, everything was dark, the bottom was not visible. In addition, the water was so cold that a person would die frozen if he entered that water.

 

"Okay, but where are the bears?" I'm sure many bears live in cold places, but there were none here. Finding none in my vision, I started looking for some indication that Bears live in this place.

 

I didn't find anything like that either.

 

"Is there another passage here?" I started investigating the walls that were covered in a thick layer of ice until I finally found something.

 

In one part of the cave, the color behind the ice was different from the color of the other places, it was very dark. It wasn't completely dark because of the ice, I was sure there was something back here.

 

So by activating fire magic, I started to melt the ice in that place, if I tried to bring it down with brute force, I could bring down all the stalactites and cause damage in this cave.

 

And after meeting some of the ice, I realized that I was right, there was a way to go beyond here, and after some more time, the ice was completely melted and revealed a large entrance.

 

'Are they hiding here? Why aren't you in that room? ' Maybe the room was too cold and they decided to hide even deeper?

 

Thinking about it, I activated my fire magic again and started to light the path, and as I walked, I heard a sound that came from the bottom of the cave. It seemed to be some animal's heavy breathing.

 

It was definitely the bears, so I activated my search magic to see how many bears were at the bottom of the cave, and in total there were eight of them, I was surprised that there were so many.

 

But by the sound, they're probably asleep, so I approached it slowly, taking care not to wake them up. I also deactivated my fire magic and started to walk and locate myself only with ambient light.

 

Because of the very bright ice room, and a small light at the bottom of the cave where the bears were, I was able to move on without much trouble.

 

'Okay, I'm coming.' Now I could clearly hear the heavy breathing of all the Bears. But there was something strange, only one of them made a much louder sound, it was as if a little dragon was snorting.

 

And I only found out who was making that sound when I reached the bottom of the cave, unlike the other black and smaller bears in the corners of the room, a huge white bear was sleeping in the center of the room.

 

He was so big I could easily swallow the black bears, just looking at him was giving me the creeps. But not because he was afraid, but because of the cold air the bear emitted.

 

I think I found who created that ice room. Just by getting closer, I could see that the cold he was emitting was even greater than I felt in that room, I would like to know how these smaller bears do not die of cold.

######

 

After watching those bears for a little while longer, I decided to attack.

 

It would be better to take advantage of the that they are sleeping to finish them all at once, and that is what I did. As I was inside a cave, I couldn't create an explosion inside with fire magic, so I decided to kill them in another way.

 

And after that, to kill them instantly and not damage their bodies too much, I activated several different spells. Blades of Wind, some Ice Spears, Earth Spears, all attacks targeted in one place.

 

In their heads.

 

After creating several spells, I cast them all at the same time. First, the spears of ice and earth were thrown at the heads of all the bears, many of them could not make a single sound, their heads were easily pierced.

 

And to be sure, the blade of wind took their heads off, they all died instantly, except for one, the white bear that was lying in the middle of the room.

 

When my spells hit his head, they broke, the only wound the bear suffered was just a small hole in the head, from which some blood was coming out.

 

The blade hit him too, but the only thing that damaged it was his fur.

 

Goooaarr ~~

 

And in addition to not hurting him, the bear was woken up and roared. It was a roar so loud it hurt my ears and the whole cave started to shake, I soon realized that something dangerous was approaching.

 

Next instant, large stakes of ice were created on the walls and the floor, all of them advancing towards me.

 

There was no way to dodge it.

 

I created great protection made of stone, a reinforced stone that could stop even a shot, I was sure of that. When the ice stakes collided with the protection I had done, the stakes broke into several pieces.

 

But with no time to rest, the white bear that had stood up already had its mouth close to me, ready to swallow me.

 

Seeing this scene, I created a large spear, which was now made of iron, and stuck it in the bottom of his head, the spear went through all his flesh and closed his mouth, the tip of the spear came out on the top of his head.

 

He was lucky enough that the spear hadn’t hit his brain, he would have died immediately.

 

Goooarr ~~

 

The bear screamed with difficulty as his mouth was hurt and fell backward, he seemed to be suffering a lot.

 

But since I didn't feel a real threat coming from him, and I was having fun here, I decided to attack him with my bare hands.

 

I ran towards him and appeared in front of him. The bear, which was still trying to remove the spear that had passed through its head, was startled and tried to defend itself using its paws.

 

Guaar ~~

 

As the bear seemed to have strong protection, I activated the body reinforcement and also created something that looked like an English punch, also made of iron.

 

I threw several punches to his paws that he had used to protect himself. And with a terrifying cry, the bear's paws were broken into pieces with my punches.

 

The Bear flew backward and crashed against the wall of the cave, even the flesh of his paws had been torn with the force of my punches, had I exaggerated too much? No, this is too much fun!

 

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 236), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

24