Chapter 227 – I didn’t stop punching!
713 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This was so much fun that I wanted to continue playing with him, so I approached the bear at full speed. Because of him I probably had teleported, let's leave him thinking like that.

 

After approaching, I didn't attack, I just took the spear that was still going through his head and pulled. The spear was pulled out and a cry of pain came out of the bear's mouth.

 

He did look furious.

 

Calm down, you need to have some more fun.

 

Taking advantage of the fact that I was already close to him, I healed all his wounds, yes, I healed his wounds and then I walked away.

 

"Come on, I'm giving you a chance to kill me, you want this, don't you?"

 

Rooaar ~~

 

The Bear was furious, and I had a smile on my face, I would definitely have fun now. I continued with my body reinforcement activated and I also had the English punch in both hands, now he just needed to attack.

 

I kept waiting for a while, the bear was watching me carefully, and it also seemed to be waiting for something. Was he looking everywhere, maybe looking for an escape route?

 

'No, that's not it, I think what he's waiting for has just arrived.' I started to feel a presence approaching, but I couldn't tell exactly where it was coming from, so I activated my search magic.

 

Then I realized, on my direct side. I moved away from that place and waited for that thing to appear.

 

Boom ~~

 

With an explosion sound, the wall broke. Since there was a big dust curtain that was created, I couldn't see exactly what had appeared.

 

But it didn't take long for me to be able to admire that monster that appeared.

 

"It can only be a joke, it will certainly be fun." When I thought things couldn't get any more fun, another bear like the one I was fighting for appeared, but clearly he was stronger.

 

I could even see his muscles, this bear had muscles similar to those of humans, his physical strength was certainly incredible. I thought he would attack me immediately, but he ran towards the other bear.

 

After approaching the bear I had just healed, the bigger bear checked that he was fine and then looked at me angrily.

 

ROOARR ~~

 

He gave a huge roar.

 

Before I could get ready, he came running towards me. He was fast, very fast, surely the fastest enemy I have faced since I came to this world.

 

But even then, he was no match for me.

 

I could follow each of his movements, and I could see his paw falling on me. And with the body reinforcement, my speed far exceeded his, so I avoided his attack, and then I punched him in the body several times.

 

ROOOOOAAAARR ~~

 

With a roar even greater than the last, he crashed into the cave wall. A large hole had opened up next to his belly, a great deal of blood was coming out.

 

It seems that I had exaggerated a little.

 

"Come on, don't let me down, I thought-"

 

Oops ~~

 

Before I could finish my sentence, I felt the other bear attack. I received your attack with an iron sword that I had created immediately, it was created in a second.

 

My sword crashed into his claws, and it couldn't take it. The bear's claws ended up cutting the sword-like butter and his claws ended up hitting me.

 

I felt a great burning sensation, so I pulled away as fast as I could.

 

"Damn, LOOK AT THE SHIT YOU DID." I was not worried about myself, as I was in no pain. I was annoyed at what had just happened to my dress.

My dress had been torn in a way that would be irreparable. The only wound I had was a few red scratches on my chest, but it was nothing serious.

 

With just a little use of magic, the marks disappeared.

 

But that was unforgivable, that bear tear up a beautiful dress.

 

Observing that I had not been hurt, the bear looked scared and moved away from me a little. But without caring, I attacked with everything I could.

 

I kicked the ground to gain speed and broke it, I advanced with all my strength and speed towards the bear.

 

Even the bear trying to run, I crashed into the bear using my body. I pinned him against the wall and started throwing several punches using body reinforcement magic.

 

While the bear screamed, I continued to punch without stopping.

 

Blood spattered against my whole body, but ...

 

Punch ~~

 

Punch ~~

 

Punch ~~

 

Even though the bear stopped moving, I didn't stop punching. When I realized, the bear was already wide 'open'. I had 'opened' its body with the number of punches I had thrown.

 

I was breathing heavily as I watched my arms and hands that were completely red. And my face was no different.

 

'Damn it, I think I went too far.' The bear in front of me could no longer be sold, it was completely useless to me. It was as if an unknown piece of meat had been dropped there, it was unrecognizable.

 

ROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ~~

 

But I didn't have time to rest, I regained my senses with a great roar that came from my back, there was the muscular bear bleeding.

 

"Is he still standing?"

 

I turned to him to face him, I waited for his attack.

 

But it never happened, I was being completely ignored.

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 237), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

23