Chapter 1 – Transported to the body of a little girl?
27.3k 27 261
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Sonata, I work in a store on the streets of New York.
Basically I'm a supermarket cashier, and I'm also one Lolicon. I received many looks of contempt.

I don't understand any of this, shouldn't all girls be loved?
Of course I wouldn't force a little girl to stay with me, but I always pay attention to them, how cute and innocent they are. I love little girls from the bottom of my heart.

A lot of little girls come to this store that I work to buy snacks to take to school, or to buy some school items, so this is my dream job.

Usually they come here with their mothers, so I can't face them very much. Last time I did something like that, I was very cursed by the little girl's mother and almost lost my job, since then, I stopped staring at little girls who came to the store with their mothers.

'Of course I looked at them, but I didn't stare at them all the time.'

In this store, only me and another girl work. This girl never shows up at work, I think she has an affair with the manager because she can do whatever she wants and when she wants.
I don't care that much, if they want to have an affair, I don't care.

'Well the manager is married, but I have nothing to do with it.'

I usually go to work at 7 am and leave work at 4 pm. I work 9 hours a day, I know it's a lot, but if I don't work hard enough I can't support myself.
Since besides paying the rent I need to buy my otakus things.

Yes, besides a lolicon, I'm an assumed otaku, and since I didn't do anything at home and watch lolicon hentais, one day I got caught by my mother and ended up leaving home.
My rent is cheap, but all the items I buy are very expensive.

I have never had contact with other otaku in my life, when I was in high school, always hiding that I was an Otaku, and also hiding that I was a Lolicon, of course.
I don't know how I had the courage to assume I'm a Lolicon.

When my mother saw me watching this, she looked at me with a face of contempt every day, until my little sister began to look at me with a disgusted face.
Then after all this I decided to leave home and live alone.

'Time for masturbation.'

I opened a hentai for lolicons and started masturbating in my own room.

########

The next morning I woke up and went to work as I usually do. Again the girl was not here, she must have slept with the manager again since he is not here so I will have to open the market by myself.

When I opened the market, I realized it was very dirty. I had never noticed how filthy this market was.
Since I didn't have any customers, I took a bucket of water and started cleaning the floor, because if I didn't clean, I don't think anyone would clean and the market would be totally dirty.

After I finished cleaning, I tidied up the shelves too and went behind the cashier.
Now that the store is open, I just have to wait for customers to show up. Well this store didn't have many customers, just people from the neighborhood who had been shopping here for a long time visit this shit.

I was already tired of being at the cashier, and since I had no customers and went to drink some water.

'This water is hot.'

What the fuck, why is the freezer off?
I don't know how bad luck I can have in one day, but I think these events are just beginning.

Usually I'm very unlucky, it sounds like a joke but it's the truth. I always end up getting into something I don't owe, or I get hurt easily. Well it's not like I'm going to die right?

After a while at the cashier, I saw that some things fell off the back shelf of the store.

'Is anyone there?'

I did not see anyone, the products just fell by themselves. Well, sometimes that would happen, so I think it's okay.
I headed toward the shelf to pack the products, but when I went to put the producers back I saw that the shelf was falling.

The next instant I felt a huge impact on my head, it was such a pain that I thought my head would explode.
After that I deleted it and I don't remember anything that happened anymore.

#######

'I'm in the hospital?'

When I woke up I was in a totally white bed, I thought I was in a hospital bed due to my accident. But when I looked around I saw that I was in an extremely different room than usual.

The room was huge, and had a huge closet in the room. Besides having a very old desk.
This is not too old, are there still these desks nowadays?

After a while I went to get out of bed, but I was feeling a little weak.

'Was it because of the accident?'

When I was getting out of bed, I realized something.

'Did my legs shrink?'

My legs are much smaller, how is this possible?
I saw that there was a huge mirror in this room, I ran over to see what had happened, since my legs were shorter I was quite curious what had happened to me.

'OHHHH'

I screamed in my mind. When I looked in the mirror, I realized that I was a little girl, yes a little girl.
It was the most beautiful little girl I had ever seen in my life.

I had straight black hair, blue eyes, and my skin was snow white. I didn't know what had happened, but I was impressed by my appearance.

But wait, if I'm here, what happened to my body?

- Ara, you woke up.

While I was looking in the mirror, I didn't even notice this woman coming. She looked very young and wore a maid outfit, she was also extremely pretty.

'Are there still maids since these days? I'm not sure what's going on here, but this is certainly very strange. '

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

261