Chapter 21 – Proposal.
6.5k 5 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we sat on the bench in the square I began to think of a plan before I spoke to her.
I needed her money to change my identity but I couldn't do that.

If I did that, maybe she couldn't make enough money and I would hurt your family for spending the only money she had made today.

I could take the money but I think it's not a good idea.
I think the best way out is to ask her to become an adventurer.

Yes, I can ask her to register with the guild to get the missions, but instead of her completing the missions I do instead and she takes the money from the guild.

I know it's a wrong form to do that, but it's only until I get the 5 silver coins, later I have something else I can do to help her family.

I wanted to open a store or inn and leave it to her.
I would own it but she would manage everything and of course I would pay her for it.

I could sell things from the modern world in this new store so I could make a lot of money out of it and Emily's family would live well from now on.

'Yes, I think that's it.' I think this is a good plan to start everything, I still have to change my identity first.

After I change my identity I will need to raise a good amount of money while helping Emily's family.
After that, I need to contact the merchant guild because I think that's where they permit me to open a store in town.

I will need a good amount of money to buy land and build the store.
I still don't know the prices here, but it shouldn't be too cheap.

But that is a matter for another time.

#########

I started talking to Emily about it, I asked her to sign up for the adventurer guild.
When I asked her she jumped off the bench, she thought she was going to have to fight, so she got desperate.

But of course, soon after that, I told her that I would fight and she would only receive the missions and then receive the reward.

I would fulfill all missions alone for now as I have no one to fight with me.
Although I am very strong and would not need help to accomplish these simpler missions.

"But you guarantee me that you will help me financially?" Emily seemed concerned that I wouldn't help her with her mother's situation, but of course, I would.

If the person is a good person I will help, now if he is an arrogant person and a shit person I would not help him.
I was very touched by Emily's story.

"Yes, I promise you," I answered as I reached for Emily to hold on.

After some thought Emily accepted the proposal.
She also promised me that she would not return to that inn and would no longer prostitute herself.

I told her if she did something like that again I wouldn't help her.

#########

After all this, I went to Emily's house with her.
As I had no place to sleep she offered me a place in her house to stay.

I would sleep with her in her bed, but at least I will have somewhere to sleep and not have to stay out all night.

"Don't pay much attention to the quality of the house," Emily said as she opened the door of her house.

I think she said not to pay attention to quality because her house is so simple.
Well, compared to the mansion I used to live, in her house is the size of my room, or my room maybe even bigger.

I don't care much about the size of the house because in my old world I lived in a tiny apartment and it didn't matter.

By the time we entered it was already dark, Emily's parents slept very early so she could do what she did at night without them noticing.

"Let's go to sleep, tomorrow we need to go to the guild," I said as I lay on Emily's bed.

Emily's bed was just a single bed so we had to squeeze ourselves to fit both of us in bed, but that was good because the feeling of sleeping with such a person was so good.

#########

When I woke up I was alone in bed.
It seems that Emily always wakes up early because she needs to cook and take care of her very weak parents.

I got out of bed and started looking for a mirror in the room at least to fix my hair.
I found a small mirror. The mirror was so small that it fits in my palm, but it was enough for me to get my hair done.

While I was fixing my hair Emily came into the room.

"Good morning, coffee is ready," Emily said with a smile on her face, she seems to have slept very well because she is in a very good mood.

I left the room and headed for a table where Emily's parents were sitting.

Emily's mom and dad were very old, now I understand all the trouble she's having to take care of them, they can't seem to walk straight.

Her parents didn't even care about me, it seems like they don't care about an unknown child being in your house.

'Well, Emily could have told they about me.' That's a good explanation but I don't know if that's why.

But whatever.

After a while, everyone was already eating.
Emily had to help her mother eat, but her father could still eat alone.

Emily was very careful to take care of her mother, she is a lovely daughter.

I wanted to have a mother so I could take care of her, but in my old world I was kicked out of the house and in this new world I didn't even know my mother.

Well, that's no reason to cry since I can find people to live with me like Emily, I can get great people to be part of my life in this new world.

"My life here is just beginning."

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

132