Chapter 22 – Starting my life plan.
6.1k 7 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we had finished breakfast, Emily picked up her mother and drove her to her room, apparently her mother spent most of her time in the bedroom lying down, she didn't have to force enough to get out of bed.

Sometimes she wakes up more willing and gets out of bed but this disease is slowly killing her out.
Emily said that before her mother contracted this disease she was very happy and even liked to leave home, she was much better than her father.

But after she contracted this disease she only got worse and worse, she found no definitive cure but she found the medicinal herb that could at least keep her mother alive.
Even though she had to take care of her, she preferred to keep her mother alive.

'I understand her side.' It must be painful to see your mother suffer so much but losing your mother must be an even worse feeling than that.

I wish I had a way to cure your mother, I could even cure her with the power of my imagination since in my old world I watched a lot of medical videos and knew about the human system.

But it's hard to do something without figuring out what your mother's disease was about. If I found out how sick your mother got, I could try to cure her.

In this world, there is not as much technology as in my old world, so there are no exams that are sure of anything, I would have to find out by the symptoms that your mother was feeling.

If I discovered the symptoms I could think of some disease in my old world and find some way to cure it.

'I can try later.' I'll try, but I'm not sure I'll make it, but now is the time to go to the guild to finally start my planning.

#########

I left the house with Emily and went to the adventurer guild on the main street of the city, of course, Emily was with me.

I arranged with Emily that I wouldn't join the guild.
Only she would come in and register as an adventurer, and when she registered she would take some mission for me to complete.

We would do this daily until I got my 5 silver coins and started my life as a real adventurer.

After a few minutes, we got close to the guild.

"I'll wait for you here Emily." I stopped a little away from the guild and asked Emily to go to the guild to register.

I think registration is pretty quick to do so Emily won't belong.
I also hope she will choose a mission with a good reward.

If it's the same as Light novels I'll have to start by completing low-RANK missions and that will be annoying, but there's no way to skip RANK'S so I'm forced to raise RANK over time.

Now I can only wait for Emily and get a positive answer.

########

After waiting for over 20 minutes I could see Emily leaving the guild.
She came towards me with an expression of happiness she had managed to sign up for the guild.

"How was it?" I asked just to be sure, but I already knew she had succeeded because her expression.

She was even tired because she came running to me.
A woman of this age running in the middle of the street like that of course got a lot of attention.

"I did it, I got the mission too," Emily said that and reached for a paper she had stored inside her breasts.

I took the paper and started reading, it was a seemingly F-RANK mission.
Looks like this world works with this system too, I'll have to start from 0 again later so I'm a little upset.

The mission was as follows.

********
F-RANK Mission

Clean the bathroom at Goo's Homing Inn

Reward: 1 Copper Coin.
********

Is this serious? This is just like light novel missions, I thought at least it would be a subjugation mission ...

Are you going to tell me that subjugation missions are from E-RANK? Yes, I'm sure that's it and I'm not happy about it.
Will I have to do these boring missions until I get to RANK? These missions hardly give me money, how will I get 5 silver coins?

I have to get on the E-RANK quickly.

'Do not wait.' Isn't there that rule of taking missions from a RANK above? If this exists I need to complete this quest and then ask Emily to pick up subjugation quests.

"Emily, we will complete this quest now, but after that, you will only get subjugation E-RANK missions, so we can earn money faster," I said to Emily as I walked toward the inn.

I had seen this inn once while walking through the capital so I knew exactly where it was.

Emily accepted my plan to get E-RANK missions easily, she also agreed that I would make more money like that.
She just didn't get these missions the first time because she was afraid I couldn't fight the monsters.

I told her that I managed to fight that I didn't have to worry about that.

'Come on.' Let's finish this mission quickly to start doing the real missions.

##########

We headed toward the inn and got there quickly.
Emily would help me because this was a simple mission and there was no risk and with both of us doing it, we would be done quickly.

When we arrived at the inn it was a small inn, that must be why the reward is so low.

We quickly entered and found the owner of the inn, he was a very kind old man was the typical grandfather who cares for his grandson with all affection.

His inn was very organized so our job was to clean only the bathrooms and clean the floor of the entire inn.

Bringing Emily and me together we quickly finished cleaning the inn.
He was very grateful for our cooperation and even offered some food. As we had just had coffee we didn't accept it and we left.

After we left the inn I asked Emily to go to the guild to complete the mission and get another mission, but this time I wanted a subjugation mission

The mission did not need to give much money as I could kill many monsters during the mission and sell their materials.
Well, I don't know how I will load the materials but I can try to recreate an Inventory spell to load items, I think it would be quite fun to have something like this.

Emily headed toward the guild to complete the mission and I again waited for her, I watched the guild from afar.

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

129