Chapter 24 – New Magic? This is really cool!
5.7k 8 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I killed one of the wolves the others noticed me, I wasn't too scared because I just needed to kill them like I did the first one.
It was good to kill them like that because I wouldn't damage any part of the wolf's body.

"Wind Bullet." I threw another wind bullet at the head of other wolves.

The bullet went through the wolf's head and the wolf fell to the dead ground immediately.
It was a not painful death I think, it was immediate death.

After that the wolves seemed to be mad at me, of course, I killed 2 of their colleagues, so surely they would be angry with me.
Well, I don't care about that much since they will end up dead anyway.

"Wind Bullet." I threw another wind bullet at another wolf, again he fell dead immediately.

But now I couldn't throw bullets anymore, I focused so hard on the bullets that the wolves were already very close to me.
I could try to attack the magic several times in a row, I think it will work.

'Do I need to say something?' I never tried to use magic without saying anything, doesn't magic here just work with the power of imagination? So I don't have to keep saying the name of the magic.

I just tried to imagine the magic, only this time I imagined firing bullets from continuous, one bullet after another.

In the next instant, one bullet after another began to shoot, like a movie scene, the bullets were so strong that they pierced the wolves' flesh, the wolves fell dead soon after.

'That was fun.' Killing them all at once was a lot of fun, I didn't know I could shoot so many continuous spells, this is getting more fun, fufufu.

What the fuck is this with fufufu? Am I a woman now by chance?
Stop it Sonata, you are not acting like yourself, be yourself do not become some Onee-san.

############

Then I went to the wolves and was thinking of a way to take all these bodies.
Well, I had thought of recreating magic to create a place to store things.

Is it possible?
I don't know if there is this kind of magic in this world, but it must exist since the Space-Time element exists I think this magic to create a place to store items exists.

First, let's try this.

I started to imagine storage like games, but of course, it was unsuccessful.

Then I tried to imagine just like what I saw in an anime, and of course... That worked.
Yes, in front of me appeared a portal, yes a huge black portal.

'I will try.' I tried to put on my head inside the portal, and when I looked, I saw a huge black space, it looked exactly like storage but was empty.

This will be very useful.
I don't know how big this storage is, but I hope it's enough so I can do huge hunts later.

'Let's get these bodies.' Once I got the magic I needed so badly I started taking the wolf bodies.

My strength was extraordinary so I would easily take the wolf bodies and throw them into the portal.
When I looked inside the portal all 6 wolves were inside.

I didn't know how to prepare skin and flesh like other adventurers, nor would I want to do something like that.

'Let's go back?' I don't think I'm going to hunt down other monsters today, I think it's better to catch multiple missions in one day than to hunt down monsters like this at random to sell.

###########

After a while, I had reached the city gate.
Again the guards didn't stop me and let me in without asking anything, was the security here really good?

'Well, I hope so.' I don't wanna see crimes happening in this city, it seems very peaceful to me so I hope it stays that way.

Now is not the time to think about it, I have to go to Emily's house.

'Now that I realize.' How will Emily take the wolves to the guild? They are all in my storage and Emily is not strong enough to carry them all to the guild.

We need a cart to do the wolf transports, I hope Emily has some similar stuff in her house, I don't want to have to find another way to complete the mission.

If I could find some way to help, I would have to give her only one wolf at a time to take her to the guild, and if we do, it will take a long time.

Now we can only trust that Emily will have some means of loading the 6 wolves to the guild.

Even if she doesn't, I can somehow "work" as an item carrier for Emily, I can pretend to be a girl hired to carry her items.

#########

After a while, I arrived at the door of Emily's house.

Toc Toc ~~

I knocked on the door.
After a while, Emily appeared at the door to greet me and I walked into the house.

"How was it?" Emily asked anxiously, she was quite anxious.

I started to explain everything to Emily, that I had 6 wolf bodies with me and she had to find some way to get the wolf bodies to the guild.
I couldn't take it to the guild, it would have to be her.

Emily thought for a moment and then came up with the idea.
She had a wooden cart that her father used when he worked.

She could use this cart to bring the wolf bodies to the guild and sell it.

"Is a good idea." I agreed with the idea of ​​Emily.

We started to prepare everything.
Emily took the wooden cart and I started putting the wolves inside.

When I first took a wolf Emily was quite surprised.
She said some people can use this kind of magic but this is the first time she has seen anyone using this magic in person.

After a while, we had finished putting all the wolves in the cart.

"Then let's go to the guild," I said that and started pulling the cart.

I was going to let Emily take the cart when it got close to the guild because it's a little heavy.
I don't want her to carry so much weight.

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

130