Chapter 27 – Where is Emily?
5.4k 6 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emily was going to her house as usual.
She was also worried about Lara as usual since she's just a little girl and is going out to fight monsters.

Emily can't get used to it, she always gets worried even though she knows Lara has a lot of strength and can easily beat the monsters.

Emily had never seen her fight, but from the wounds, she saw on the wolves and the space-time magic Lara used, she could tell she was pretty strong.

'I hope she comes back well.' Emily thought as she walked the streets of the capital.

But something strange happened when she entered the street of the residential district.
The street is usually empty but today it is emptier than usual.

Well, Emily thought it was normal since there were days when everyone didn't even leave home.
In the residential district, there are many crimes, so Emily is always afraid to walk around here on her own.

Especially when she worked as a prostitute and had to walk the night here alone, she always scared to death of something happening to her.

But it never happened, Emily was always afraid of something happening and she had reason to be afraid.
Because today she was attacked the way she feared so much.

As Emily was approaching her house, something fell behind her, and it was very heavy.

When Emily looked back, she saw a nearly six-foot-tall man standing behind her with a hood that covered her entire face, so Emily couldn't identify the man.

Emily started to shiver with fear, she felt she should run, but she also feels that she would not be able to escape if she ran.

But Emily didn't even have time to think, the moment she was thinking of running her vision went dark.
She realized a black cloth was on her head, the cloth was so tight she couldn't even scream.

Emily was running out of the air, and then after a while, she eventually passed out and the man ran out with Emily on his lap.

Meanwhile, Lara had no idea what was going on and was headed toward her mission.

##############

Meanwhile, Lara had already left town, as she wanted to finish this mission quickly.

Lara started walking through the woods looking for goblins.
She didn't think she would need to use search magic again, because goblins are easy to find in any fantasy world, right?

Well, but it wasn't as Lara thought, she kept walking through the woods but couldn't find anything.

'Will I have to use it again?' That's what Lara thought.

She would have to use search magic again to try to find groups of monsters.
Usually, goblins walk in groups, right? So where you have the most living things can be a group of goblins.

'Come on.' Lara again started using search magic, but this time she didn't say it out loud, just imagined the magic and she activated it smoothly.

When Lara used search magic she couldn't find anything within a 5km radius, there were no living things around here.
Lara didn't know how that was possible.

'Do I have to go somewhere else now?' Lara remembered a forest farther from the city, so she could go there to find more monsters roaming around, as there are fewer humans around.

Lara then decided to go there to hunt the goblins, she would take a little longer, but it would be worth it.

#########

Lara arrived in the other forest and quickly activated her search magic, and this time she was a big hit.

'A large group.' Lara found a group of huge monsters, there were about 30 signs of life, she didn't know if they were goblins, but it was quite possible.

Lara ran to the signs of life and when she got there she was right, had a huge group of goblins.
They were eating meat from something, Lara couldn't see what it was, but that meat was stinking.

'These monsters are gross.' These goblins are ugly and still eat this stinky business, so far I haven't found a monster worse than this one.

Well, Lara didn't find many monsters anyway.

Lara rushed toward the goblins and began to throw nonstop wind bullets.
There were so many goblins that Lara wasn't even aiming right she was just shooting without seeing where she was aiming.

Lara could only see the goblins shouting unfamiliar words as she fell to the dead ground, it was a shower of blood.
Lara was being careful not to get dirty, if she distracted a little she would get drenched in goblin blood.

Lara kept firing at the goblins, all the goblins approaching her dying instantly.

'This is getting boring.' Lara wanted to have fun, but the only thing she did was shoot the monsters nonstop and they died easily, she was getting tired of it.

She wanted to fight with her own hands because she thought it was going to be a lot of fun.
Well, but she'll leave it for later because right now she just killed the last goblin.

Lara went to the goblin bodies and began to gather one by one, being careful not to get her clothes dirty with that disgusting, stinking blood.
Quickly she finished putting the goblins into her storage.

'Let's go back.' Lara now wanted to go back to town, because she was sure she would make a lot of money out of it, she also wanted to see Emily's happy face seeing so many monsters and the amount of money.

After that Lara set off from the forest toward the city with a huge smile on her face.

'Today was a good hunt.' It was what she was thinking as she hummed along the way.

##########

Lara ran into town and when she realized, she was already there, her reinforced body had incredible speed was something she couldn't even explain.

'Let's go to Emily's house.' Lara headed toward Emily's house as usual.

Lara entered the residential district of the capital and realized that there were very few people on the streets, usually, more people are walking around here.

Lara was feeling something was wrong, so it was speeding her steps toward Emily's house, she was afraid something had happened to her family.

When Lara arrived at the house, she saw a shocking scene.

Emily's father was sitting on the floor near the table crying, Lara's heart broke at that moment.
She quickly ran to him and sat him in the chair.

Emily's dad couldn't talk properly so he just handed a paper to Lara.

When Lara opened the letter a small tear fell from her eye.

'Damn it.'

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

120