Chapter 35 – Finding Emily Again?
5.2k 7 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Lara rushed to the business district, she realized no one was after her.

'Did the plan work?' Lara now saw that her plan worked so she was very happy because she had the opportunity to escape.

But she wasn't well either, because after that she would have to leave the country because she would be hunted. She was accused of breaking into the castle and was conducted to death, it was all a lie but now that she has destroyed part of the castle and surely killed someone she will be sentenced to death anyway.

She was going to Emily's house because she would have to leave the country and wanted to warn Emily first.
Lara wanted Emily to be with her, but they need to think about it better because of Emily's parents who are very debilitated due to age and illness.

'Will be all right.' She would think of a way to do that, she would help Emily and her family somehow, she already promised Emily that so she needs to keep to her word.

Her life as an adventurer didn't last long, but it was fun.

Lara now needed to change her identity. That was necessary anyway now if she was to leave the country.

Leaving the country with a new identity is better than leaving with the name of Lara because if she did that could arrest her in another country because the queen may have important contacts outside the country.

But now she had to get to Emily's house because this explosion must have woken up the entire capital, it was a very big explosion.

########

When Emily saw the explosion she left the house desperate because she wanted to see what had happened.

When she left home she realized that many people were out of their homes because of the noise of the explosion. Everyone was looking straight at the castle but could not see anything because the only thing that could be seen as a huge layer of dust in the air.

'Where is she?' Emily was running around the district looking for Lara because if she had run away she would come here.

Emily was sure Lara had nowhere else to go, so the only place she could go was here. But she can't find it.

"Lara." Emily decided to scream in the middle of a large group of people who were gathered near her house.

Emily kept walking among the people until she heard a huge noise from a slamming door. When she turned and looked at her house, she realized that the door she had left open was closed now.

She felt stupid leaving her door open, as someone could come in and steal things from her house.

'Damn it.' Emily ran home afraid that someone had come in to steal her things. She was also very concerned about her parents' safety.

But when she came home, she had a big surprise.

#########

Lara who arrived in the residential district realized that there were many people outside and she knew the reason.

'The explosion was heard throughout the city.' This explosion was very loud if my body had not only reinforced the shockwave would have killed me, that's scary.

But now I can't think about it, I have to find a way to go to Emily's house but these people are getting in the way, so it will take me a long time to get there.

Well, I can't beat these people so the only thing to do is force all these people through. I hope I don't end up putting too much force and hurting someone that would be disastrous.

"Lara."

'Was it Emily's voice?' I'm sure it was your voice but I don't know where it came from, damn it because these people had to leave right now?

The people in this world are the same as in my old world, they are all curious.

But now I have to get to Emily's house, she may have called me from there, she may have guessed that I ran away from prison and is waiting for me.

I pushed through all the people and finally found Emily's house, but there was something strange, the door was open.
Emily never leaves her door open because the residential district has a very high crime rate.

'Get out of the way.' I forced my way through and ran into Emily's house and then closed the door so fast that the door made a loud noise.

I walked into the house and started looking for Emily but I didn't find anyone.

When I went to Emily's parents' rooms her father was sitting on the bed and her mother was lying down. The two also woke up to the noise of the explosion, well, it's understandable.

'But where is she?' Emily is gone, is she out there?

I was thinking that when I suddenly heard the door open.

#########

When I went to the door I found Emily looking around for something.

But when she saw me she ran toward me and then hugged me tightly, if my body wasn't stronger than an ordinary person's I would surely have some broken bone now.

"I was so worried about you." She kept hugging myself and was almost crying.

It was a comical scene to see a woman like Emily crouching down and hugging a little girl like me, but her hug was warm and welcoming so I hugged her back.

'I never realized she had such a good scent.' Damn, you are thinking of unnecessary things again.

After Emily stopped hugging me I decided to tell her everything.

About the queen and the man who was stalking me, of course, I didn't tell her that I was the "granddaughter" of the queen, but I said the queen incriminated me.

I also said I needed to leave the country, but I didn't know a good way to do that. I told her I wanted her to go along, but because of her parents, that would be very difficult.

"Emily, can you stay here until I settle in another country? I promise I'll send you money every week, so you don't have to do that kind of work anymore if you do that I won't forgive you." I wanted her to stay here for now, because it would be very complicated to take her and her family with me.

"Eh?" Emily was surprised by my proposal.

 

 

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

109