Chapter 36 – My life has been turned upside down.
5.2k 12 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I made this proposal Emily froze because she seemed so surprised, I can understand why she is so surprised because I said I would stay here to help her and now I'm leaving, she will surely be upset with me.

"Don't worry, when I get a place to stay in another city or country I will pick you up and your family," I promised Emily because I promised before I would help her family so I can't go back with my word.

Emily remained paralyzed for a moment and then decided to say what she thought, I hope she doesn't try to stop me from going because I don't know if I could handle seeing her begging or something.

"Fine, but promise me you'll keep in touch," Emily said and then came over and hugged me.

"Eh?" This time it was my turn to be surprised because she accepted it easier than I thought, that must be why I like her so much, she understands when people need to do something important.

I would never leave Emily after promising her that I would help her.

I can't stay close to your family like before either, if I stay around, that man can target Emily and her family again.
If he kidnaps someone from Emily's family now I don't know if I would succeed as before, he might try to kill me when I arrived at the place indicated as last time.

I don't know why the man took me to the queen, if he had killed me when he first met me it would not give the queen trouble, it would look like a murder like any other.

Well, I won't judge you. Maybe it was the queen's orders to take me to her.

"Don't worry, I would leave the country but I need some money, currently I have 3 silver coins with me, so I need tomorrow to sell the other stuff I got from our last mission."

"Alright, I'll go there in the morning" Emily accepted without hesitation, I like this girl.

I needed the money to change my identity, I will have to hide elsewhere until tomorrow because one of the first places they will look for me is here if they come after me now.

"I'll leave all the materials with you, tomorrow morning I'll come get the money," I said and started taking all the materials out of my storage, it didn't have many things actually, but I think it was enough.

"Alright, count on me to help you," Emily said as she put all the materials and bodies into her father's cart she had fetched.

After handing over all the materials I said goodbye to her and said I'd be back tomorrow morning, I told her I was going to hide around the capital because they could still be behind me.

##########

"Damn, she got me, I didn't know she could use that kind of magic." The man said as he sat propped against the castle wall that was almost destroyed.

He never imagined that a little girl like that could use such powerful magic.

He figured the magic he saw in prison would be her limit, but that's out of the ordinary, he doesn't know anyone her age who could use that kind of magic.
Not even one person with his age could use this magic.

The only person he knew who could use such powerful magic was the royal wizard of the country of Jirurd but this old man was already over 80 years old, he trained for many years to have that ability, as a little girl how can she use it?

"Damn, I have to see if the queen is all right." After all this destruction he had to see the state of the queen.

The queen's room is on the other side of the castle, but he still goes there just to make sure nothing has happened.

The only problem is that he was badly hurt by the explosion the girl caused.

No limb of his was torn out, but he had many broken bones all over his body, whenever he tried to get up he groaned in pain. The only thing he could do was ask anyone to help him.

##########

I went to a very remote location and decided to stay there until it was time to go to Emily's house. I would have to stay all night in the cold and outside, but it's better than putting your family in danger.

I entered an alley between two shops in the capital and sat right there until dawn. I didn't want to sleep here because I was in danger of being attacked at night by perverts or something.

I could kill such a person easily, but it's still unpleasant to deal with people like that.

'How did my life look like this?' I just remember being a rich girl, but my life took a very extreme turnaround and this turnaround made my life worse, it seems like God threw all the problems on me at once.

I won't blame God for this girl having such a horrible life, but I will blame God for putting me in her body to live her life. At first, I was happy to be in the body of such a cute little girl, but now I don't find it so attractive.

I just suffered in this girl's body. I was poisoned, charged with a crime I didn't commit, and then attacked by a man I don't even know, things get worse every day.

Now I have to leave the country and look for some way to live in another country. I do not know if I will continue the same plans to open a store, but I may continue with this because if I bring things from the modern world to this world will greatly help people and I will make a lot of money.

'But this is only for the future, and a future that can take a long time.' I need to solve a lot of problems before thinking about it, I also need a lot of money.

When I go to another country I will have to work hard because I will also have to send money to Emily's family. I don't know if there is a post office to send money, but Emily can tell me about it.

Well, I hope I can continue my life from now on, even though I'm a fugitive I still want to try to live a nice life.

Let's wait for dawn and move on to the next step.

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

100