Chapter 37 – Is everything going well?
5k 4 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I waited tomorrow and after a long time, it finally dawned. I wanted to wait a while longer as Emily still had to go to the guild to sell things if I went now she probably wouldn't be home.

I spent a very quiet night no one came after me or attacked me at night no one came here at night now that I realized that the capital city has a very isolated night.

There are virtually no people on the streets at night. Well, it's not the same in my old world because there is police all the time, here guardians are not so frequent, so people get scared of being killed or stolen at night.

'I hope she can sell without problems like last time.' I don't even remember how much material I handed over to Emily, and I don't know how much money I'll win.

I need at least 2 silver and 5 bronze coins to get my 5 silver coins. If I can do that I can change my identity and get out of here.

Maybe I might have a hard time changing my identity, maybe I have to put on a disguise me or something because the church I need to go to change my identity is on the side of the castle that I destroyed last night.

I don't know a good way to disguise myself.

'Will I have to cut?' The only good way I found to disguise myself was to cut my hair. My hair is so long it almost beats my legs, if I cut it, I might confuse the guards and that man.

I like to have long hair and I think it looks better this way, but maybe that's the only way. Wait, maybe I don't have to cut my hair, maybe Emily has a hat in her house and can lend me.

I'll talk to her later.

I hope it will give me a lot of money now because I need money to at least travel to another city, well, I can register as an adventurer after changing my identity and maybe I can take an escort mission.

'But how will I do it? I'm sure that escort missions I need to have a higher RANK. ' I have to find a way to get an escort mission even though I'm a low-ranking adventurer.

I'll think about it later, now I have to focus on changing my identity.

#########

I waited a while in the alley and then decided to go to Emily's house. I walked down the street hiding me as much as possible.

Because of my arrest, my clothes were a little torn and I was stinking, yes I was stinking because I spent a long time without a shower, I need an urgent shower too.

After much suffering and hiding me, I finally got home from Emily. When I knocked on the door Emily quickly opened the door and pulled me inside.

She pulled me so hard that I thought my arm would be torn off, but what a hurried girl. Is she so worried about me? Well, she probably is.

"Did you sell everything?" I asked Emily.

"Yes, I got 1 gold coin in all," Emily said with a big smile on her face.

What the fuck is that? Isn't that a lot of money?
I don't remember what kind of monster I hunted, but that was a lot of money.

"The receptionist said the materials were in incredible quality so we got a really big bonus.

So that's what happened? I remember being very careful when hunting, it seems that my choice affected our earnings, that's nice to see.

"Give me 5 silver coins and you get 5," I started to Emily.

"I can't accept that much money, I didn't do anything to get it." Emily tried to refuse my proposal, but of course, I know she did nothing, but that was our deal anyway.

"Don't worry, I already have enough money, and I also promised you that half the money would be yours." I delivered 5 silver coins for Emily.

I don't know why the guild didn't give a gold coin, but I'm glad they gave it all in silver coins because it makes it easier for us to split the money.

"Thank you, Lara." Emily came to me and gave me a big hug, and of course, I returned her hug with all affection.

"Now I have something to talk to you about." I wanted to ask Emily how to send her money because I needed to send her and her parent's weekly money to fulfill my promise.

I asked her and then she started to explain to me how the procedure works.

Looks like I had to send the money through the guild. If I sent money from anywhere in the world in another guild and I said the money was to be given to her in this city, the money would come here.

It looks like they used a guild communication system and made them know if anyone sent money so she could go get the money from the guild when I sent it.

It was a very simple and functional system I don't know how they don't get overwhelmed with such a system but it seems to work very well and I'm glad to hear that.

Now I can send money to Emily without worrying about anything, I just need to go to the guild and send the money to her. Since she already has an adventurer license in this guild, it will be even better for me to send her the money.

"I'll send you the money every Wednesday, remember this, I'll always send you midweek," I said quite specifically so she wouldn't forget.

"Fine, but won't it affect your life to do it for me?" Emily looked a little worried.

"No, I promised I would make your life better, and I'll do it when I have an income in another city and have gotten a fixed place, I'll get you, you can be sure of that. Until then I'll keep sending enough money for you to survive with your family. " I told Emily not to worry.

After that, I asked Emily for a hat so I could at least hide my face, and I'm glad she had.
It was his father's hat, but it would work.

I hugged her hugely and left her house toward the church.

 

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

101