Chapter 41 – Got an escort mission?
4.4k 5 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I said that, the woman looked at me suspiciously and then handed me a bag she had with nothing inside. It was a regular bag of items, so her wouldn't miss her if I stole, she thought of everything, even the possibility that I might take it.

"Look." I grabbed the bag of items and then placed it in my storage in front of the women's eyes. When they saw this, they widened their eyes.

"You can do that, and I thought you were lying little girl." The woman said in a surprised voice.

Well, from what she said, this is a very advanced spell, so if I were, she wouldn't believe a little girl she just met if she said she knows how to use an advanced level spell.

If I met such a little girl in my old world, I wouldn't believe her. I would say she's crazy or suffering from chuunibyou. It's a little sad but true. There are people stupid enough to think they have magic even in my old world.

'Now is not the time to think about it; think of things that will help you.' I fought with myself in my mind for thinking of stupid and unnecessary things.

"Are you looking for a group just to get out of town?" The woman again asked me, then grabbed her bag of back items that I had taken out of my storage.

Well, I wanted to get out of town right away, so yes, it was to get out of town, so tell her that. I don't know if they will accept me in their group temporarily to get out of town, but I hope they will.

They don't have a friendly girl face, but so far, they haven't done anything to tempt me down or humiliate me, so I think I can trust them at least a little. I just believe Emily because the other people I decided to trust betrayed me.

'You bitch.' I thought that as I imagined Lorane's face in my mind, until today I haven't forgotten that she was working for the queen and was against me all the time, and she was the woman I trusted most inside that mansion, it frustrates me.

"Yeah, I just wanted to get out of this town, but I can assure you that I'm useful and I won't disturb you on your trip," I said as I looked down.

They won't trust me much if I keep my head down, but I hope they trust me at least enough to take me to another city.

"We are in the capital on a mission, and we came to bring some things from Grenrok city to the capital, we will return to our city tomorrow, do you want to come with us?" The woman asked as she turned her face a little embarrassed.

Why is she embarrassed right now? Has she never invited anyone to join her group or something? She's cuter than I thought.

"Don't be embarrassed" The other woman patted the woman's back while smiling wryly,

"Fine, I will." I ignored the two women who were laughing at the woman who invited me and I accepted their proposal. I didn't know if I would find another better proposition than this, so I can't let that opportunity slip away.

After I accepted the proposal, I joined the guild with the women, and we started to make the whole process for me to become a temporary member of their group. I would not become a permanent member because I just wanted to travel with them, so I also had a system for that.

It seems that it was more reasonable than I imagined; it seems that many people seek to join groups temporarily to travel. I thought I was the only person doing this, but now I got calmer.

We talked to the guild receptionist, and she temporarily added me to their group. I would not receive any rewards as their mission is almost completed, and they only have to return to their city.

I accept it easily, I've already saved the travel money I would use, so there would be some money left so I can eat and get a inn to stay until I find a fixed place to live.

I hope Emily will be good in this city while I'm there. I still don't know if I will stabilize in that city because it is still inside this country that is run by the queen who wants to kill me.

Well, even if I go to another country is not sure she will leave me alone, so I don't know if I leave the country or stay here, I don't know anything anymore.

'This is something to think about in the future.' I haven't even been to another city yet, so I have to think more about the present.

I don't even know the quality of other cities in this country or the quality of life in other countries so I can't think about it now, I have to focus on leaving the capital because if I stay here, it will be easier for them to arrest me again.

After I blew up a part of the castle, they sent no more guards after me. I am wearing disguise because of the residents because, so far, I have not found any other guards around the capital; it seems that they are all being placed to protect the castle.

'Are they afraid of me?' It seems they are afraid that I will attack the queen, so they are entirely protecting her.

I don't want to be arrogant, but if I tried to blow up that whole castle, I could do it, but I don't want to kill unnecessarily. I know the queen deserves to die, but there are people there who don't deserve to die.

"Are you going to the inn with us?" One of the women in the group asked it seems that they had already finished the process and wanted to go to the inn they were staying in.

"Later I show up there, I have to say goodbye to someone before I travel," I told the women and then left the guild.

I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to Emily.

 

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

105