Chapter 44 – Happy Family?
4k 12 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When my hand started to glow, I was a little scared, but that was a sign that the magic was working, and maybe it was affecting her brain and was healing her disease. I kept imagining the cells in his mind, and then I started imagining genetics and DNA to try to erase cancer cells.

I stood there for a long time with my hands on Emily's mother's head as I imagined all this and did my best to cure that disease of her body.

I wasn't sure if she had cancer, but if she had, I think I was already healing her brain tumor.

After a while with my hands on my head it seems like the whole process was over, it felt like everything was fine, so I stopped using the magic, and my hands stopped shining, and I pulled away from Emily's mom a little.

"Is everything okay with her?" Emily said as she approached her mother with high expectations that she was healed.

Emily's mom wasn't moving yet, but I could see some signs that maybe my magic was taking effect.
Emily's mother's pupils were very dilated, but now Emily's mother's eyes are shining, it seems her eyes have regained her life.

"Mom, are you okay?" Emily crouched beside the bed and looked into her mother's face for an answer from her to make sure she is healed and to make sure she will have a happy life with her mother going forward.

I could hear Emily's racing heart from a great distance. My hearing is much better than an ordinary human being, I think, so I find it understandable that I can hear her heart so quickly since she is so nervous and apprehensive about it all.

After Emily asked her, she held her mother's hand. I was paying close attention, and I saw the most positive thing I could see after this process.

Emily's mother was shaking her hand, and she was holding her daughter's hand tightly after so long. When Emily saw this, she started crying right away, and I won't blame her for that since it's such a happy moment.

The moment was so exciting that even Emily's mother, who showed no emotion, smiled and then began to cry along. Emily hugged her mother, who was still lying in bed, unable to move much, and then started to cry in her arms.

'I'm happy.' Seeing that scene, I couldn't even hold back my feelings, and little tears started to flow down my face.

I always went with hiding my feelings, but this time, it was not possible to do that since this was such a beautiful scene in a family; it was a scene that this family, and I never forgot it happened.

After Emily had calmed down a little, her father arrived in the room.

It seems that he had overheard his daughter crying and was very worried, so he hurried to the bedroom. Well, Emily was crying a lot, so he may have thought that his wife could have died, so he was much calmer than before.

He sat at the foot of the bed and then began caressing his beloved wife's feet after Emily told him everything that had happened to her, small tears also started streaming down her cheeks and fell on the bed.

Again I couldn't stand the whole scene and started crying too. I left them alone in the room to enjoy the moment and then left the room.

##########

After a few minutes, Emily left the room and left her mom and dad alone inside. I don't know if she came to talk to me or if she was going time just for the two of them to be together to "celebrate" their little recovery.

She has not fully recovered, yet she will need a lot of support until she fully recovers since she has been so long without walking and living on her own so her muscles must be atrophied, and she will not be able to move right yet.

I was sitting on the couch, and Emily sat beside me saying nothing, I could still see the smile on her face and the marks where the tears came down, her eyes were red from crying.

"Is she healed?" Emily still seems unconvinced even after seeing all this. It seems she thought this disease couldn't be cured, so your mind still doesn't believe everything you saw, and she is discredited that it may have happened.

"Yeah, she just needs time to recover and get back to how she was before," I told Emily as I looked deep into her eyes and smiled at her.

When I said that, she gave a huge smile and then jumped up to hug me. I just sat there and hugged her back, and I wouldn't deny a hug of thanks like that, of course, it wasn't just because it was of thanks.

This hug was the hug of a person important and a person who helped me in this city after I met her and me.

She gave me a place to stay and gave me food, she also helped with my plan and was always kind to me, of course, I wouldn't deny her precious hug, a hug that can be our last for a long time since I'm departure from this city.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

96