Chapter 45 – Farewell.
4.1k 3 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After she stopped hugging me, she looked into the back of my eyes and was silent, and I don't know what she was trying to do and why she was staring at me, so I stood there also saying nothing.

When I thought she wouldn't say anything because she was silent so long she finally opened her mouth and started talking, I didn't know what she was going to say, but I'm sure it was words of thanks.

I don't feel very comfortable receiving so many thanks or something since I have never received it before in my old life, I just received disgusted looks and also got curses from my family and others.

I was always fat, so I was a joke not only for being otaku but for my overweight as well, so I was never used to receiving compliments or anything. At most, I heard was a "Thank you" from customers who attended the convenience store.

"Thank you so much for everything you've done for us so far, and I don't even know how to thank you for all this." Emily started giving a big thank you speech, and it was making me feel ashamed, so I tried to interfere in the middle of her speech.

"Emily, you don't have to ..." I tried to speak, but couldn't continue speaking because she didn't even want to hear what I had to say and continued to make her long thank you speech.

With each passing second, I felt more embarrassed by that; the only thing I could do was keep looking at her and keeping all that shame and that feeling inside me so as not to show it in front of Emily.

After a few minutes of giving the speech and thanking me, finally, she stopped doing all that, and it made me calmer, and my shame started to come out of my body, and I began to get happier.

I was glad she was thanking me, but at the same time, I was feeling very uncomfortable with all of this, so I thank her for finally stopping it all.

After she stopped making her speech, another wave of silence came. I didn't know what to talk about, and she didn't have anything else to talk about either, so there was that uncomfortable silence inside the room.

Until I remembered something...

'Farewell.' I had to say goodbye to Emily now because tomorrow morning we were leaving for another city and I wouldn't see her for long, so this was the right time for me to say goodbye to her since we're alone in this room.

"Emily, tomorrow morning, I'm going to travel to another city; finally, I can leave that city and live a little more calmly," I told Emily as I brought my hand to hold hers.

When Emily heard that, she just looked at me and smiled. I think she already knew that I was leaving tomorrow morning because I came to her house and healed her mother so she could only say that was the last thing I wanted to do before traveling.

"I thank you for coming to heal my mother before you leave. I'm very grateful for that," Emily said as she squeezed my hand tightly.

"But I didn't come here just for that, and I came here to say goodbye to you too, I could never leave without saying goodbye to you," I told Emily as my face got a little hot.

I didn't know what was going on, but my body was getting a little hot, I didn't know what that feeling was, but it was very nice to feel.

"Thanks for coming." Emily hugged me again, and that made my body even hotter.

Since I didn't know what that was, I just asked Emily for a glass of water, and then I drank it after I had the water she and I sat there talking for a long time.

"Damn, I have to go now, remember, take good care of your mother because it will take a while to recover, I'll be back to get you," I told Emily as I got up to leave and head for the door.

"I'll be waiting." I heard a shout from far away from Emily as I ran toward the inn where the women were staying; it was too late, so they are probably already sleeping.

After running for a little capital, I arrived at the lodging they indicated. I was glad it wasn't the same inn Emily worked at because if I went back there, who knows what the owner could do to me.

When I entered the inn, there was a man behind a counter. It was too late because the man was almost asleep standing up. I feel sorry for him for working so late in this place.

"You took so long, you're the last customer I was expecting." The guy say with a furious expression on his face.

"Eh?" I got a little confused, so I ended up with a doubtful face, and it made the man even more nervous.

"You're Larissa? I stayed up until this time to wait for you to arrive because those girls said you would arrive." The man said in a calmer voice, and it seems he gave up on getting angry.

After that, he handed me a key and then indicated which room it was, so I climbed the stairs and headed toward the bedroom.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

95