Chapter 46 – Traveling?
4k 6 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I got to the room, I put the key in the door and then opened it very slowly so as not to wake anyone inside the room, I just met these girls, if I disturb their sleep and cause a bad image it won't be perfect.

I moved the doorknob very slowly to make no noise and then started to open the door very slowly. I couldn't get in without making a mess because the inn wasn't too new, so when I opened the door, it made a very strange creak.

I walked into the room and then closed the door very slowly too and again made the squeak sound. I'm glad I didn't make any louder sounds and managed to get into the room without waking anyone up.

"Who's there." I thought I had no one, but when I walked into the room, I suddenly heard a voice, and then I could only see a black figure attacking me in the dark.

I could see a blade coming towards my neck. My agility was very high from the experiences I had, and I was able to confirm this after this attack because I could see the offense quickly and just bent down and rolled to the side to escape the attack.

I made this move so fast that even I did not believe the speed I did it, it was at incredible speed, and it was also a lot of fun to do that and also running away from an attack, it gave me a huge adrenaline rush.

'But now is not the time for that.' I need to say it's me, it's dark, and if I don't identify myself, they will start attacking me without mercy.

Didn't they know I was coming? Why are they attacking me if they left the key with the innkeeper to hand me over? They are dumber or blinder than I thought not to realize that I wasn't in the room. And that the person who had just come in was me.

"It's me, stop attacking me," I said out loud enough for all three girls to hear, as one of them attacked me the other two woke me up and started attacking me too.

The room wasn't so dark so I don't know how they couldn't see me, they were so sleepy they couldn't see my face and were confusing me with the wrong person? Dumb girls.

"Wait, don't attack; it's the little girl." The woman who was the head of the group that recruited me last time told the others to stop attacking me.

After she said that they all stopped attacking me and then lit a flashlight that was on the edge of the bed, actually it was a lamp because in this world there are no flashlights or electricity.

Even if I had a video game back then I still couldn't use it because there is no electricity, so I was thinking about useless things, I don't know how I never realized that there was no electricity in that house.

During the day, the mansion was fully lit because there were several windows, and at night it was extremely lit with candles and lamps that stood on the walls. I always thought they were just there for decoration, that must be why I never saw a switch anywhere.

After they lit the flashlight and realized it was me, they started asking me why I arrived so late at night, and I said it was because I had something important to do for a friend, and I couldn't do it before leaving this town.

After I was able to explain everything to them, they finally understood and stopped asking questions and then went to bed.

It only had two beds, two of the girls were sleeping in one bed, and I would sleep with the woman who was the head of their group.

I lay in her bed and had to be very close to her because it was a single bed, it wasn't the same feeling I had when I slept with Emily, but it was very nice to stay that way because I quickly fell asleep.

##########

The next morning I was woken up by the group leader and got up quickly. I had no clothes to change, so I had to wake up and go like this. The only thing I did was take a hairbrush from one of them and comb my hair because my hair was so ugly.

After I was done fixing my hair, I just left the room with them and set off towards the adventurer guild because we would head from there to the city of Grenrok.

'By the way, I don't know their names yet.' I've been in their group since yesterday and talked to them a lot, but only I said my name to them, they had to introduce themselves, I hate to ask anyone's name.

"So far I don't know your name, can you tell me?" I asked the three women as we walked toward the adventurers guild.

From then on, the presentations of the adventurous group began.

I hope it's not hard names since I'm not very good at keeping people's names, I remember Emily's name because she's a particular person and her name is simple.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

91