Chapter 47 – Presentations
4k 7 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They started performing one by one.

The leader of the group had short black hair and also had black eyes. She had the appearance of a Japanese person in anime that always looked the same, and I can not understand Japanese history.

Her name was Cibely, and it was a prettier name than I thought, her appearance and personality have nothing to do with her name, well, the name never says what the person is like ...

My name is Lara, but I am a loli who has killed someone and who is also hunted throughout the capital for committing a crime, by the way, I was still using the hat to hide my long hair and my face.

At the time of combing my hair I had to wait for them all to leave the room because they would surely recognize me if I had my hat off, well, they don't live in this city so they might not know about it.

'I don't know why I combed my hair.' I didn't need to comb my hair since I would hide it under my hat anyway. Well, I think it became a custom since I did it every morning when I woke up at the mansion and also when I woke up at Emily's house.

The second girl was called Eleonor, she had short blond hair, and her eyes were black too.

It was a bizarre look since blonde people usually have light eyes, I have never seen a blonde person with black eyes I think is not average in my old world and maybe not typical in this world either.

'Or maybe it's normal?' I haven't met so many people in this world yet to have a reference to the appearance of the people of this world, so I can't tell if her appearance is normal or not.

The third girl was blond too, but her hair was long, and her eyes were the way they usually are, her eyes were green. It wasn't bright eyes, but you could see that her eyes were different from Eleonor's. It was closer to the standard for blond people.

This girl's name was Clevina. I've never seen such a strange name before, well, the names in this world are never very average, so I didn't care much about that as we finally finished introducing ourselves.

They know me as Larissa because I didn't say my real name to them, I just said the name I was using now because my real name was also on the wanted poster.

'Well, now that's my real name.' Larissa was now my real name because I was in the magic system of the world, so I didn't lie my name to them, I guess?

After the introductions, we continued walking for a while longer and finally arrived at the adventurer's guild door, and there the carriage was already waiting for us.

##########

By the time we got there, we were ready to leave for another city. The women were already carrying all their things, and I had nothing to take with me, just my money that was already in store, so I was ready to go.

We climbed into the carriage, and there were two people on each side, I was next to Cibely, and the other two girls sat on the other side.

The merchant was sitting more in front of the carriage, and he was near the coachman who was driving the carriage, it seems he likes to be more separate from the adventurer group because if he is attacked from behind the adventurers will be able to protect him better.

And if he gets attacked from the front it gets harder for the bad guys to catch him because of the horses and the escorts aren't too far away either, it's an excellent way to protect yourself, and it's a pretty cowardly way to defend yourself, I didn't like it at all of this.

Well, it was their job to protect him from bandits and monsters, so I accept his behavior just because of that, if he weren't hiring them, I wouldn't take that behavior from him, he would be the first to die in case bandits or monsters attack.

"Have you ever traveled by carriage before?" Cibely, who was beside me, asked me as she wiped the blade of her sword with a white cloth, it seems that she takes good care of her sword.

She seems to be the only person who wields a sword in this group since Eleonor wields a spear and Clevina holds a staff in her hand, which probably means she is a wizard.

I've never seen anyone using magic in this world besides me, so I'm looking forward to seeing it. That man didn't use magic against me, he just used that barrier to protect me from my attacks, his speed is all because of his strength and agility of your own body.

'He trained a lot.' Besides being a probably skilled wizard, his body is still powerful, and he will be a formidable enemy if I meet him in the future again, which will probably happen if that queen sends him after me.

"I've never ridden a carriage before, and it's my first time." I left Cibely waiting for the answer for a long time because I was thinking about unnecessary things, so I realized that and answered your question.

After so much talk, finally, the carriage is leaving and heading towards the city of Grenrok, I hope this is a pleasant city to live in, I do not want to have much trouble finding a home and also do not want to have to change the country.

If this city is the way I hope, and this queen sends someone after me, I will not forgive.

'I will destroy them all with my own hands.'

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

88