Chapter 88 – Rest.
2.6k 4 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked around the capital while watching the movement of people and continued to look inside the stores. There were many different stores here. It seemed to be some stores that sold wells or medicines, and I don't know what that was.

There were also stores selling armor and swords, but I don't think I need swords as I can create with magic. The armor is different. I think it might be a good idea to have one. If I have armor, I will not tear my clothes, I guess?

I don't know what the material of leather armor is made of, but I think my skin is stronger than one, now I can't guarantee that my skin is stronger than me in iron armor.

By my tests, it could be, but I'm not sure yet, so I end up being more careful than usual with the attacks that I suffer.

'Let's go to the inn soon.' I was thinking a lot about life and ended up forgetting to walk. Sometimes I think I'm crazy, how can I immerse myself in thoughts in the middle of the capital like that?

At least I don't dive into thoughts in the middle of a battle, and if I did something like that, I think I would be dead since when I fall into thoughts everything around me disappears, and I only come back to reality when someone calls me or I realize what I'm doing.

###########

I arrived at the inn and ran into the room, and I didn't even see Clara, maybe she is somewhere else because she was working today since she was here in the morning. I wish I had greeted her, but in a moment, I'm coming down again.

I want to take a shower, I'm in a lot of agonies. Now that I've had a shower, if I don't shower every day, I will feel filthy. I still need more clothes. If I keep wearing this dress all the time, it will stink.

I will be able to wash it, but I will have to sleep naked again, and I don't think it's okay if I lock the door properly.

'Come on.' I took off my dress very gently so I wouldn't crumple it and spread it on the bed. I took off my panties anyway.

I washed her last time, but she is the only underwear I have, I also need to buy some more.

I remembered one thing if I sleep with the dress on, it will be all wrinkled, and I don't want that to happen. Since my panties are clean, I can only sleep in my underwear.

I didn't see bras in this world, I didn't see anyone wearing them, and in that store, I also couldn't see any, I don't understand how women's breasts don't drop since they don't have bras available.

I left my panties on the floor and went into the shower. It was an incredible feeling again, and it seems that every shower is worth it in this world after I left the mansion. After staying for so many days on that trip without taking a shower, I am happy with every shower I take.

This is not a bath with a bathtub like the one in the mansion, but at least it has hot water, and I don't need to suffer. There is always hot water prepared for bathing since there is no plumbing. I wonder who brings this water.

Maybe Clara will bring this water before I get here, but how does she know when I will arrive? Doesn't each guest have their schedule? Well, whatever, what matters is that I have my hot bath to enjoy.

###########

After I finished showering, I put on my panties, put on my dress, and then went down the stairs. I met some guests on the way, but I ignored it, it looks like they are also coming down for dinner.

"Oh, you came back, I had the bath ready for you, but you haven't arrived yet." Clara seems to have finished what she was doing and was behind the counter now.

I thought she would be serving customers, but it looks like she'll do it later, dinner still doesn't seem to be ready.

"You can sit at a table, I'll see you soon." Clara was always amiable, she didn't even seem to have a secret personality, or maybe only I think she has that personality.

I went towards the tables and sat at one of the empty tables. I didn't know anyone here, so I preferred to keep my distance from people I didn't know. It would be nice if Cibely and the girls stayed here.

I don't even know if they are staying somewhere, maybe they have their own home since they have lived here for so long, perhaps I should pay a visit later, I have to talk to her and find out where they live.

After waiting a few minutes, Clara came up with that famous paper to take my order, and I ordered the same as the last time, just a soup, meat and a glass of juice, that alone is enough to see me now.

The first time I was here I was with me a lot, I even regretted eating so much later, I think it is better to eat less this time.

I wanted to eat some foods from my old world like hamburgers or tacos, anything from fast food. I liked fast food, and I think that must be why I was getting overweight.

In this world there will be no food like this, I have to be content with what I have now, maybe in the future I can find some way to make these foods, but I don't think it's worth it now.

"Here it is." Clara arrived in an instant with my food. She was in such a hurry to serve the other customers that she just put the dishes on my table and then left to help the rest of the people.

I am amazed and worried about how much work this girl has.

73