Chapter 89 – Rushed girl.
2.6k 5 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I finished dinner I said goodbye to Clara and went to my room, I always get sleepy after eating, my eyes are heavy, and I'm having trouble keeping them open, I need to train my ability to stay awake.

Although I am now a child and I am not as quickly able to stay awake as before, staying sleepless nights in my old body was a routine for me, it is no wonder that I got health problems because of that.

I think it's better to take good care of my sleep in this world, I know that this body is resistant, but I don't want to get sick because of lack of sleep, it would be ridiculous.

Imagine a strong and resilient person like me getting sick from sleep deprivation? Even I couldn't stand it and would burst out laughing at my shame; thankfully, this is going to be challenging to do, I think, at least.

'I better sleep, tomorrow I will try to do more missions, but maybe I will go to Cibely's house to visit there.' I still don't know where her home is, and I need to meet her at the guild tomorrow to go to her house, if I don't find her I can't go to her home.

She could have told me where she lived, well, actually I should have asked, I didn't know that one day I would want to visit them.

I had no friends in my old world, so I didn't have many houses to visit, now that I have friends here I felt like visiting them, it will be a new experience for me since I didn't even visit my mother's house after I moved.

'Let's stop thinking about it and go to sleep. If I stand here a little longer, I will fall to the ground in sleep, pathetic.' Soon after, I took off my dress and threw myself on the bed: "Good night," I said to the dark.

########

When I woke up the next day I got up quickly and put on my clothes, I want to arrive early at the guild today to meet with Cibely, if I don't go soon she can go on a mission and come back only in the afternoon.

Last time it took me a while to appear in the guild, and I was unable to speak to her, I was only able to talk to her about luckily because she had come back from a mission in the afternoon, better to prevent from finding her now.

"Aren't you going to have coffee?" I was already running through the kitchen, and I didn't even think about drinking coffee.

I was in a hurry as I looked at the inn's clock and it was still very early; usually, adventurers don't even go to the guild at that time, there are also several adventurers drinking coffee at this moment, I didn't imagine I had woken up so early.

I took advantage of the fact that she offered me coffee and sat at one of the tables to eat something.

Again I ate cakes, the cake here was delicious, and it was identical to my old world, so it gave me that feeling of nostalgia and filled my belly at the same time, it is a charming place to stay.

After eating I realized that many of the adventurers were already leaving, so now it is time for me to go to the guild, if I don't get there in time, she will leave, I don't know if she does missions every day, but she probably does.

They are three girls, so they need a lot of money to divide between them, well, they do more difficult missions so the reward should be more significant.

##########

I arrived at the guild quickly, this time I didn't look at the stores where I went, I was getting used to it, it seems that after having a girl's body I started to be more interested in looking at clothes.

I can get interested in clothes, but I can't feel attracted to men, thankfully, I don't think I could be with a man, for me it would be disgusting.

"You are early." The one who greeted me was Suzan, who was at the guild desk.

She always took care of my affairs, so whenever I arrived, it was she who greeted me, and I liked her very much, so I thank the guild master for having put her in charge of my affairs.

Well, since she was here the whole time, she must know if Cibely has arrived.

"Did Cibely and the girls ever come by?" I asked Suzan.

"No, I didn't see them around here today .." Suzan interrupted his speech for a moment and looked through the guild door: "Look at them there." She said with a smile.

When I turned around, I saw Cibely. At the same time, Clevina and Eleonor followed, as usual, they were wearing their usual leather armor while carrying their battle instruments, only Cibely, who had the sword at his waist.

I think I arrived at the right time, after I arrived they arrived.

"Are you looking for me?" Cibely seemed happy as she entered the guild door. It appears that she overheard our conversation. Is she satisfied that I'm looking for her? It doesn't make any sense, but I don't judge.

"Yes, I was wondering where you are living, you didn't tell me, and I was thinking of visiting," I said in a slightly low voice.

I didn't want people to hear that I'm looking for your address, for some reason I was ashamed to do that, am I an idiot or something?

"Was that it? No problem, when it's night, and we finish doing our missions, meet me here at the guild, I'll take you there." She said with high expectations.

From the way she said it looks like they live in a house, I've been looking forward to seeing where these girls live.

76