Chapter 90 – Pleasant mission.
2.6k 5 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, I took a mission with Suzan and then left the guild. As Cibely had already made a mission, I took the opportunity to leave the city with her, I didn't know if they would go to the same forest as me, but at least I can go as far as I can.

It is not good to venture alone, on the one hand, it is good since I can use my strength any way I want without anyone seeing or being surprised, and the downside is that I have no one to talk to during missions.

Although I had no one to talk to in my old world, I still wanted to have a close friend, but I could never have, right? The only thing I could do was accept it all while immersing myself in otaku things.

Now that I think about it better I was quite lonely and didn't realize it until I died, was that okay for me? Maybe I didn't show any sign of caring, but deep down, I didn't want that happening to me.

It seems that I didn't realize these things and for me, it was fine, after I arrived in this world I started to realize how sad I was in my old world, how I missed friendships and even my family.

I already said I would stop thinking about my old world, but there are no ways to do that, I lived there for years, and my family is there, like it or not, they are my family.

I'm having a lot of fun in this world right now, so I thank God for sending me to a world where I can have fun, and a world where I can have real friends like these girls, and of course, Emily.

If I hadn't found Emily, I don't know where I would be right now. I'm not sure I would be able to think of all these video plans without her around. One thing I am sure of, I would never prostitute myself, even if I am in need.

If Emily wasn't there, I would refuse to do that and would leave that place; in that environment, nobody could hold me back.

But it is better to stop thinking about memories, whenever I start thinking about it, I get a terrible feeling, especially when I remember that mansion and my old life.

#########

We left the city a little after that, I thought we were going to go to the same forest, but this time I would go to the same forest, and they were going to the forest to the right of the city.

That forest has stronger and more dangerous monsters, I can think of going there someday, it seems that the weaker monsters there are goblins, but there are also ogres that are a little more powerful.

Deep in the forest, there are much more dangerous monsters, so it is better to be careful when I go there, I think it is better to stay in this forest to make some money and climb my RANK.

When I raise my rank, I will be able to take some missions that I will need to go to this forest.

"See you later," I said goodbye to the girls and started running at full speed into the forest.

They already knew my strength, so I don't need to hide my speed from them. They are the only people who know my real power, those maids must now know, and of course, the queen and that man too.

But now is not the time for this, my new mission is simple, I need to hunt as many wolves as I can.

Yes, there is no reward or quantity, but it seems that many merchants and stores were after the wolves that I killed because the quality was very high, especially the quality of the fur that was used by many stores.

Suzan told me that I only need to hunt as many wolves as I can that they will pay me for all the materials, I will not miss this chance, I will kill as many wolves as I can, and I think there will be many.

##########

Today was an incredible hunt, I just used my wind bullets and went on killing all the wolves I could find, and of course, I got a lot since I used drone magic, I don't think I've ever killed so many wolves in my life.

In total, there were 32 wolves.

Yes, there were 32 wolves, I'm even afraid that the wolves in this forest will become extinct, I need to stop hunting wolves at least a little bit, I know that there are many more wolves than that, but I think I exaggerated a little.

Well, I didn't kill them too fast since it was almost dark, yes, it's late afternoon, and I need to go back since Cibely promised to take me home now.

'This is going to make a lot of money.' I am sure that the amount of money will be considerable, I am happy to have won such a convenient "mission."

'But now I have to run.' I started running at full speed for the city, and it is always fun to run at such a high speed, it is a pity that I need to start walking before I get to the city.

"You arrived, it looks like you killed a lot of monsters today, your smile is showing it." The guard who hadn't talked in a long time decided to say something after so long.

Since the day he showed his irritation, he didn't speak to me, even when I passed him in the city since he was on patrol.

"Yes, today was a good day." I passed by him and entered the city, and I have to sell these wolves, for the number of wolves it will take a while, I have to do this before Cibely arrives.

Now I will have plenty of money to send Emily, and buy some things I want.

76