Chapter 91 – Rising Rank.
2.4k 8 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I arrived at the guild door in an instant, and I was already greeted by Suzan, who was fiddling with some documents on the counter. There weren't many adventurers yet, I looked around, and the only thing I could see was a few drunks talking while talking about some uninteresting subjects.

Do these people have no home? Aren't their women or family irritated that they get home drunk every day? I see them drinking here since I arrived in the city if they knew what the drink does in the body.

I am not here to judge anyone, I am here to sell my things, it is better to stop paying attention to these drunks.

Well, I needed to look around anyway since I had to see if Cibely was here, of course, she wouldn't be since she prefers to go home after finishing her missions, that was what she told me, but I'm not sure you are welcome.

If Cibely is not here, perhaps she has already been here and gone home. She promised me that she would wait for me here to take her home, so I don't think she would do that, I don't think she would deceive me by saying that.

And there's no reason for her to deceive me either, I think.

"Hey, what are you thinking about there?" I was brought back to reality with Suzan's voice calling me.

I didn't even realize that she had stopped fiddling with documents, again my head is working strangely, my mind. I better take this chance and sell the items to the guild.

"So, shall we go to the living room?" Suzan realized what I wanted and called me back to the room where I sold the items. No adventurers paid attention to us. They don't seem to care; I was worrying for no reason.

I thought they would suspect that the guild was valuing me, well, I am being valued, but I thought they would be irritated by it, but it is quite the opposite, no one cares whether I am being valued or not they don't even try to find out.

'Come on, right.' I entered the room with Suzan, and she locked the door.

She always locks the door, so there is no risk of a drunk entering the room.

###########

When I entered the room I started to remove all the wolves, with each wolf I took Suzan was more surprised, I have to agree with her, this time I exaggerated the number of wolves I brought.

Thirty-two wolves is a considerable quantity, she was even speechless when I removed all the wolves, there was a significant pile of wolves inside the room, and everyone was in perfect condition, of course, she would be surprised.

She started to count all the wolves and evaluate each one.

I already knew the number of wolves I had, and I also knew the quality of the wolves' fur and meat, I was sure it would give a very high reward, but even so, she needs to evaluate everything, these are guild rules.

After a few minutes, she finished evaluating all the wolves and said, "I'm done, I'm going to get your reward."

She seemed very happy when she said that, it appears that this was my best hunt to date, the quantity and quality are excellent, she has reason to be satisfied since this will perfectly benefit the guild.

Being strong has its advantages.

#########

Toc Toc ~~

The guild master was always distracted by his papers; whenever he heard a small knock on the door, he knows it is important, so he only allowed someone to knock on his door if it was something important.

If he didn't put this rule here, he would be called all the time, and it would hinder his work, which is why he always knows it's important when someone knocks on his office door.

"In between." He allowed entry from inside the room.

The receptionist Suzan entered the room, if she was the one who was here, he already knew who she was talking about, it was about Larissa.

A mysterious little girl who arrived at the guild and is currently the girl who brings the best materials to the guild. He knows that this little girl is strong, so he is not too surprised that she brings such good materials.

"So, what did she do now?" The guild master wanted to know what Larissa had done, she could have done something harmful, and that would not be good for the guild.

"Sir, this girl is amazing, she just brought in more than 30 wolves, and that she just killed today," Suzan said in a satisfied voice.

When the guild master heard this, he showed a little surprise, why just a little? He knows that she can kill so many wolves, but his biggest surprise is the number of wolves she was carrying, he wondered how much mana this girl had.

How could she be so amazing and so young at the same time? He even suspected that she was the dwarf race that remains young for many years, but she is human, he doesn't know how it is possible.

Now that he knows how amazing this girl is, and she has already contributed so much to the guild, the guild master gave an order to Suzan: "Raise her RANK to E, she can't stay in such a low rank for so long. "

Suzan was surprised since she had never seen the guild master raise the rank of someone like that; he never raised the rank of anyone who willingly before.

'This little girl is amazing.' Suzan was happy for Larissa. She just got the guild master to do something she never did before.

84