Chapter 93 – Did something happen?
2.5k 5 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we left the room, Suzan went behind the counter and started fiddling with some documents, and I think they were the documents to raise my rank, it seems that it is very simple to do this, I don't even need to do anything, I can leave everything with she.

Maybe I have to give a signature? Well, I'm not taking any loans or creating a document here, I don't think I need any of that, the best thing to do now is to wait.

Cibely is not here yet, they are taking too long, and I am not the reason, maybe they were late during a mission, or perhaps they stopped somewhere else to do something, there are many possibilities.

I hope they get here before it gets completely dark because when it starts to get dark, I begin to get sleepy, it's sad to have a child's life and a child's organism.

I would have more resistance to sleep because of my strength, but I think it has nothing to do with each other or should have, but I'm not sure about any of that, but it is better to obey my schedules, I don't want to pass out from sleep around.

The guild was almost empty, most people had already left, there were only a few drunks left, and that Jorge was among them when he realized that I was looking at him, the bastard gave a wave and smiled at me, and it again gave me the creeps.

Better watch out for him from now on, when he's drunk I need to redouble my attention, I thought he wouldn't do anything too much, but after that smile, I think I changed my opinion.

"There, now lend me your guild card." Suzan seemed happy to do this. She likes me, it seems, thankfully she is taking care of my affairs.

I handed over my guild card to her, and after a few minutes, I received the same card, but now in place of F-RANK, it was written E-RANK, I'm glad I increased my RANK so quickly.

But now there is something that is bothering me, why is Cibely taking so long? Suzan has been arranging these papers for a long time. I thought that by then she would have arrived, something strange is happening here.

"Hey Suzan, do you know that Cibely has been through here? Or when will she be back?" Maybe Suzan knew something because this is very strange to me.

Gurr ~~

"No, she was supposed to be back here, but maybe she'll be back a little later, I think you'd better wait to talk to her tomorrow morning, I see you're starving, right?" Damn, I didn't think she heard my belly, but she has excellent hearing.

"Okay, when she arrives, tell her I'll find her here tomorrow morning." Since I was famished, and Cibely was going to take a while to arrive, I gave up waiting.

"Okay, I'll talk to her." I heard Suzan say while walking towards the guild's exit, I waved at her and then left for the inn.

I hope everything is alright.
#########

I headed towards the inn while thinking a little about Cibely and the girls, something must have happened for them to take so long to arrive. I hope they come today. I also hope that tomorrow morning they will already be in the guild.

I don't want anything to happen to them during a mission; in fact, I don't want anything wrong to happen to them ever, I don't want to see these girls suffering.

'Well, now I can only hope that nothing has happened.' Now I need to have dinner and then sleep to wake up early tomorrow.

I arrived at the inn after a while and was met again with Clara holding some trays while serving the customers, and it seems that dinner time has come, well, it's already getting dark.

It seems that when I'm hunting or doing something important, time always goes by faster, it's refreshing to see it. In my old world, time also passed quickly for me when I was watching anime and having fun, but when I was at work, time always passed very slowly.

"Oh, Lari, are you going to dinner now?" Since when did she call me Lari? But how embarrassing, well, I'm not going to fight for her to call me that, can it be like a loving nickname?

"Ah, yes, I want to." I was a little embarrassed, so I answered a little low, no one ever called me by a nickname like that, well, maybe she just called me Lari to shorten my name.

"Okay, you can sit anywhere, I'll bring your meal." After hearing that, I went to an empty table. I don't like to sit with people I don't know, I find it very uncomfortable.

############

After I finished eating I went up to the room, I was already very sleepy, so I was almost giving up taking a shower, but as I don't like to get dirty, I took off my clothes and took a shower.

Even with sleep, I still took a shower well taken, although the water woke me up a little, it is still difficult to stay awake.

'Tomorrow will be the day that I must send the money to Emily.' I can't forget that at all, this is the most important thing I have to do tomorrow, and the second most important thing is to visit Cibely.

There is also the matter with the man the day after tomorrow, I will refuse his proposal, but I am afraid of what he can do if he sets up a coup against the kingdom it will be a scandal, but it has nothing to do with me, better not to meddle. I need to answer him and get it over.

Haaaa ~~

I yawned while I put on my panties and threw myself on the bed, as it was very comfortable, I slept right away.

73