Chapter 94 – Something is wrong.
2.4k 4 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up the next day and put on my dress, as always, I also brushed my teeth, there was no toothpaste here, but the inn left a type of herb for me to use. I don't know what kind of herb it is, but it is very sweet.

'It feels so good to have a great night's sleep.' Whenever I sleep in this inn, I wake up with a lot of disposition. It was not the same in the mansion that I woke up without disposal since I had nothing to do all day.

It's different here, I can do whatever I want, I can go out to buy something, I can do missions, or I can even enjoy a little and rest at the inn, maybe talk a little with Clara there.

Well, but today is not the day for that, I think I'm finally going to Cibely's's house, I'm going to make her take me there now, I won't wait for her to do some mission today, she left me waiting yesterday, and I didn't like it at all, it would be better if she fulfilled commitments better.

I'm not going to judge her since she was late, and something serious might have happened in the middle of her mission. She was late, so I'm not going to be so angry about it, and that's no reason to be irritable either, I'm getting increasingly mentally unstable.

Toc Toc ~~

While I was putting on my dress, I heard a small knock on the door, and I think it must be Clara calling me for breakfast, it is normal for her to come here when I sleep until a little later.

I had finished putting on my dress, so I went to the door and unlocked it for her to enter. I still had to comb my hair, but I don't care that she sees me like this, she has seen me naked anyway, seeing me with my hair like this is not going to make a difference.

"The coffee is ready, are you going down now? Or do you want me to bring it to the room?" It is a very convenient service for Hikikomoris, but I am not one, so I think it is better to go down for coffee.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to comb my hair, and I'm going to go down." Well, I was going to go around with my hair all tousled, that wouldn't be cool at all.

After I said that, she left my room, I closed the door and went towards the mirrors to fix my hair. I always like to keep it very well done, and I think my vanity has also gone up since I got to this body.

Well, for me, it would be unforgivable to leave this beautiful girl in disarray, so I think there is a reason for me to take care of my appearance so well.

'I'm hungry, better to have breakfast.' After fixing my hair I decided to go down for coffee, I think I took longer than I should, I think I will be late to get to the guild, I hope Cibely waits for me.

###########

"You took too long, were you doing anything other than getting your hair done?" Clara told me with a smug smile on her face, this girl gives me the creeps whenever she wants, as I thought, she hides that perverted personality.

"No, I just wanted to keep my hair neatly combed, but then, can I eat now?" I immediately cut the subject and ordered my breakfast, I'm not in the mood to talk about awkward matters.

Well, I think she must have hinted at it like I was doing something embarrassing, so I guess I'd better get away from this conversation.

"No problem, you can find somewhere to sit, and I'll take you the usual." Well, the usual thing she talks about is cake, juice and some toast, since I got here I liked ordering this coffee, it was what I remembered most about my old world.

I wasn't doing it because of the nostalgia for remembering the past, but because I was used to eating foods like that and I thought it was delicious, so nothing better than eating it.

"Okay, I'm going to sit somewhere." I started looking around and found an empty place, and then I felt like waiting for my meal.

But when I sat down, I started thinking about what happened yesterday, about Cibely being late on his mission. Even though I know that this may be possible and that maybe she is already there waiting for me, I am still a little worried.

"Why do you look worried? Here, enjoy it." Clara put my food on the table and then walked away, well, I hope my concern is unfounded.

##########

After I finished eating I went towards the guild with high expectations, I'm sure Suzan told Cibely to wait for me at the guild, if she did, Cibely must wait for me.

'I just hope that again she breaks her promise.' If she leaves anyway, I will be a little disappointed in her, breaking the promise to meet me and take me to your house twice is a bad thing to do.

Well, in any case, there would be no way for me to be angry with her for that, at most I would be a little sad, but whatever it is for me, a friendship cannot be broken by something as trivial as that.

'I arrived.' While I was thinking about matters about Cibely, I arrived at the guild, but inside the guild, it was very tumultuous, many people talking at the same time, I'm sure something happened here.

When I joined the guild, I realized that there were a lot of people worried, did something serious happen overnight?

"Larissa, I'm glad you showed up. Come with me." Suzan appeared among the people and took my arm, I couldn't resist, and she dragged me into the same room we used to sell the items.

Does all this uproar have anything to do with me? Did they find out that I am partnering with the guild? Damn, it's not a good thing. I knew something was going to go wrong.

"That's not what you're thinking; the guild master needs your help, can you come with me? It has something to do with Cibely." Suzan looked quite nervous.

"What happened to her?" I was worried since yesterday, but now my concern has gone up even more.

"Cibely has been missing since yesterday, we thought she and her group were late, but they haven't shown up until now." Hearing that, I froze right there.

74