Chapter 95 – Disappearance of Cibely.
2.4k 6 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Suzan told me that, I remained paralyzed without understanding anything, how did it happen? I thought she was just late? What do you mean, she disappeared since yesterday? Where were they venturing into? I had a lot of questions to ask.

"I know it seems difficult to understand, but you better come with me, the guild master will explain everything to you better." Suzan seems to have realized that I was in doubt because of my expression.

Well, this is the only way to try to understand what happened, I hope they are not in a dangerous place, and nothing serious has happened to them, if something happens, I cannot blame anyone, since doing the mission was the choice from them.

Unless the guild master asked them to go to this place, and they got in trouble because of him, if that happened, we will have a very serious conversation when I find him.

I know he is strong, but I am stronger than him, I can kill him in an instant, so he better chooses the words he will use to talk to me if he has something to do with it.

"Listen, you think there will not help much, let's go." Suzan seems to have been a little impatient for me to be overthinking. I think this is the first time I see her like this. I think it is better to follow her soon.

The faster I find the guild master, the better it will be for me too, he must know all the details, and he must need my help to go after the girls. He knows my strength, so he thinks this is the best choice.

"Okay, I'll find you." It seems that Suzan had thought that I would not find the guild master; she sighed relief when I said I would see him.

Well, it's kind of obvious that I wouldn't miss out on something that might help me go after the girls, so it doesn't make sense for her to be relieved that I agreed to speak to the guild master, but what to know? Whatever, come on.

##########

I went up the stairs with Suzan, and we headed towards the guild master's room. We went through a lot of people who wanted to hear about Cibely and her companions, and it seems that they are very famous here, so it caused a lot of commotion.

I'm sure that's not why, since they are all beautiful and should attract the attention of these men in the guild, women may be different, but men I know well because they care about them.

"I brought her," Suzan shouted for the guild master to hear from inside the room.

After a moment of waiting, the guild master replied, "You can come in." He had a very dark voice, it seems that what is happening is very serious, but a beautiful moment for something like this to happen.

I'm going to enjoy being in the guild master's room, and I'm going to send the money to Emily, if I don't send it now I might end up forgetting, there are too many problems already in the morning.

Reen ~~

The door opened, and again I came face to face with that old man, it seems that he is really happy with me this time, I think he has hopes that I can resolve this matter, but first of all, I need to do something.

"Before I start the subject of Cibely, I would like to do something." I took out five silver coins as it was enough for Emily to survive quietly for a week, and then put it on the guild master's table.

"I need you to hand this money over to Gerok, to a girl named Emily, can you do that?" I was expecting a positive response since Emily said that the guild could do that.

"Okay, Suzan, take care of this for me." The guild master took the money and handed it over to Suzan, he could have spoken earlier, and I would have handed the money directly to her, but whatever.

"The money will be delivered, don't worry. Now let's get to the most important issue." The guild master changed from a happy outing to a severe expression. It seems that the problem is significant.

##########

"So, the story goes like this." Now it's time for the guild master at telling everything that was happening, and why Cibely was missing.

First, he told me where they were going, it looks like they were going to the forest that was on the left side of the city, the opposite side of the forest that I was going to hunt wolves, and it is also a much more dangerous forest.

The forest works like this, the deeper into the forest, the stronger the monsters get, and it seems that Cibely and her group went on a mission that they needed to go very deep in the forest and that maybe one of the reasons that they are missing.

The guild master does not want to think that they are dead. He wants to think that they are hiding somewhere to escape from a monster that has appeared, and they are unable to kill him.

Stronger monsters in this world seem to have very high intelligence, so they always walk around the same region that he saw his prey for a long time, he will not get tired until he finds his prey.

So it is dangerous that they stay longer in that forest. Of course, he's not sure that's what is going on, but it's the most likely thing to think about right now.

"So, you want me to go to the forest and try to find them?" I asked the guild master.

"Yes, you cannot hide from me. I know that you are strong, so I thought the best thing I could do now was to send you after them. If you want, I can ask other adventurers to accompany you." The guild master seemed very nervous.

"Don't worry. I don't like people to hinder me. I'll go there alone." I said confidently.

After saying that, I received the instructions for the way to the forest, and then I left the adventurers guild towards the exit of the city.

70