Chapter 34: Pure Satisfaction
48 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Fire Blast has been activated.]

Eon flew toward the large swarm of Peasants scurrying through the gorge. This was the most crowded area because many of the surviving peasants were running through it. The anthill's entrance was attacked from every direction; they were black circular ground, and now that the entrance had been attacked, the only place to go was in the center, where Eon wanted them to be.

They were powerless and helpless for the first time in their dominance on this island. Running left and right in order to survive, but death was following them in every direction. The Vibrants, who were the only ones who could fight their flying foe, attempted to fight back, but they were exposed as non-threats due to how easily Eon avoided them.

In the middle of the red canyon, a red mountain formed, consisting of level 1 to 9 Peasants and 6 level 15 Vibrants. They were doing everything they could to keep their adversary at bay until reinforcements arrived.

But, until their allies arrived, their lives were entirely dependent on Eon's whim. Eon's response to their struggle was the brewing Fire Blast in his mouth.

Eon threw the Fire Blast at the back line of the Peasants' formation, forcing the crowd to congregate in the canyon's center much further.

[Fire Blast has been activated.]

Then he fired another on the left side of the Peasant crowd.

[Fire Blast has been activated.]

Then he tossed another one to the right. Giving the peasants nowhere to go except in the middle. Then there was a series of hellish fire explosions.

[Fire Blast has dealt 209 damage.]

When the first Fire Blast exploded upon landing, it completely destroyed everything within its range. Peasants who were not caught by the attack, on the other hand, fled to the center of their formation.

[Fire Blast has dealt 209 damage.]

[Fire Blast has dealt 209 damage.]

Then there was the explosion of the Fire Blasts that Eon had sent to the canyon's left and right sides. The second and third explosions, like the first, burned everything within their range and caused the Peasants who were not hit to flee to the center. The vast crowd gathered turned the already mountainous multitude into an even greater image.

The six Vibrants could be seen in the midst fighting to move as a mountain of Peasants gathered together trying to save their own. They had nothing but their survival instinct to cling to.

The scene of one of the most feared monsters in Kegali's forest, clinging to life... the scene Eon had wished to see since the day he survived after being nearly killed by them.

Eon was apathetic; he had little to no interest in nearly anything. However, once one had his attention, whether on his bad or good side, Eon would never forget.

And what Eon felt as he watched the Peasant evolution line in its pathetic state was satisfaction... pure satisfaction.

[Fire Blast has been activated.]

Eon growled and opened his mouth as another Fire Blast appeared and grew up. Eon hurled his final retribution at his helpless enemies, slamming it into the massive red mountain that had formed in the middle of the canyon. The only thing the Peasants and Vibrants could do was stare as the Fire Blast rushed toward them.

When the raging miniature meteor collided with the mountain made of Peasants and Vibrant, it exploded and engulfed them all in cruel flames. The Red Island's rulers, the Peasants and Vibrants, vanished into nothingness as the blazing fire devoured them all and turned them to ashes. It only took a split second for the Peasant Mountain to vanish from existence.

[Fire Blast has dealt 209 damage.]

[Fire Blast has dealt 159 damage.]

All of them, including the six level 15 Vibrants, were annihilated in a single strike. A single flying enemy destroyed an entire swarm of monsters. Eon annihilated them quickly enough that the reinforcements would find no allies when they arrived.

The four Fire Blasts explosion had resulted in a large number of deaths. 383 level 1 peasants, 35 level 2, 30 level 3, 22 level 4, 15 level 5, 12 level 6, 10 level 7, 8 level 8, 7 level 9, and 6 level 15 Vibrants were slain in the bombardment. A massacre so heinous that all that remained in the canyon was a sliver of what had once been a massive parade. There were only a few Peasants left scattered in the canyon, but Eon showed no interest in them. Eon's gooey eyes focused on the four massive black circles caused by his attacks.

[You have received 53 experience points.]

[You have gained a level.]

[You have increased your Strength stat by one.]

[You have increased your Agility stat by one.]

[You have increased your Intelligence stat by one.]

[You have been awarded two skill points.]

[Your HP and MP have been replenished.]

Eon spread his wings and flew into the sky. His goal had been accomplished. However, leaving the area after slaughtering armies of peasants was not as simple as he had anticipated.

Rumbling sounds echoed from the anthill's entrance. The reinforcements were arriving from the red knights' barracks, traveling at breakneck speed, armed with ferocity and intent on killing the entity causing havoc in their lair.

[You have reached your maximum achievable level. You were no longer able to gain experience points. All experience points gained by this point will be discarded.]

Only 25 of the excess experience points he had just received had been kept, and the remaining 5 experience points that Eon could no longer take would be lost. After reaching level cap, he could keep a maximum of 25 experience points. Which amounted to one level.

[The necessary level for evolution has been reached. You may now evolve into a superior species.]

[Evolution necessitates hibernation. Finding a safe place to evolve is essential.]

The more powerful monsters arrived to help the Peasants and Vibrant, but were met with the ashes of their allies. Their massive antennae jerked uncontrollably as their gaze wandered around the landscape.

Three much more powerful monsters from the Peasant evolution line emerged from the entrance. They were only three, but they were the equivalent of over a thousand peasants. They were enormous and protruded from the black circular field on which they stood. Their movements were halted, however, when they saw the state of the Death Canyon. The place that was supposed to be always full of peasants became an empty graveyard with no trace of its former populous state.

For a few seconds, their massive dot-like black eyes wandered, observing the unusual emptiness of the supposed-to-be crowded place.

However, not all Peasants were killed; many of them managed to flee Eon's bombardment; he only obliterated nearly half of them, which said a lot about the Peasants' overwhelming numbers. When Eon launched his attack, most of the peasants fled and scattered across the lands, running aimlessly but effectively avoiding death, unlike those trapped inside the canyon.

All three of the newly arrived reinforcement darted toward the culprit flying in the air, keeping a safe distance between them. Only one of them could attack Eon because he remained unreachable while flying in the sky. They wouldn't try, though, because their main job was to keep an eye on Eon and keep him from escaping. It was possible to some extent by using their six eyes and racial exclusive skill, Sensory Antennae.

A certain entity would emerge from the depths of the abyss of the Peasant evolution line's lair, enraged by the massacre he had committed.

They were too late to save their allies, whom Eon had roasted and burned to ashes.

But it was never too late to exact vengeance...

RACE: Cryo Teplonide [Level: 20/20] [Exp. Points: 25/25].

HP: 290/290

MP: 200/200

Top Speed: 40 km/h

Defense: 1

[STATS.]

Strength: 29

Agility: 20

Intelligence: 20

[DAMAGING ACTIVE SKILLS.]

Lethal Augmentation [MP Cost: 20] [Level: 20/20].

Icy Touch [MP Cost: 6] [Level: 6/20].

[Imitation] Fire Blast [MP Cost: 40] [Level: 20/20].

[NON-DAMAGING ACTIVE SKILLS.]

Deceitful Shapeshifter [MP Cost: 1]

[PASSIVE SKILLS.]

World Conqueror's Perception.

[Lesser] MP Regeneration.

SKILL POINTS AVAILABLE: 16

2