Chapter 1 Adventure guild
370 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At adventure guild at Aster the capital city for adventure, there was a mysterious curtain appear in the center of the building. There some adventures that draw their weapon before their senior tells them to withdraw it. The white-armored appear within the mysterious curtain while dragging unknown man, with a wave of his hand the mysterious curtain has vanished. He was walking to receptionist counter bypassing other adventures who queued. Of course, there was adventure who annoyed by his action

“hey, don’t cut in li-,” before the adventure finishes his line, his leader intercepts him.”Don’t, he is A-rank adventure,” the white-armored man just walking without feels disturbed by the adventure who tried to stop him, after all, there many newbie’s that didn’t know all written rule. A-rank adventure can directly into receptionist due to the nature of their job, direct request, emergency request or escort for an important person who wants travel incognito.  In the past there special receptionists for A-rank adventure but since there not many adventures in A-rank, the position was abolished and in exchange, the A-rank adventure has top priority to report their request.

“I want to report my request,” the white-armored man was telling one of the receptionists, she aside her work and excuse herself from the adventure that submits the request which his party takes to her.

“Excuse me Ryu-sama, may I take your adventure card?” while she takes the adventure card from the white-armored man called Ryu and inserts it to artifact which every guild has. Ryu extended his hand to his waist which has a weird device and whispering “Deformation”. Then there deep and cool voice heard “[DEFORMATION]” and the Ryu’s white-armor had disappeared, showing his body beneath the white armor. He has a silver hair crimson eye with height around 170 cm, slightly tanned and muscular body. He was wearing unusual clothes but if people from earth see him. They know it was a modified high school uniform with a crimson blazer which some cosplayer wear. There is a slight commotion when his armor disappeared without a trace except for the veteran adventure and senior receptionists, there was a certain person who has an amusing look while sitting in the bar on the second floor of the adventure guild though.

“The request are ‘investigating Abyss Palace’ and ‘Capturing Bandit King in Mephia Jaw Mountains’,”

The receptionist girl said it loud, sometimes adventure required the receptionist to read the request which they complete really aloud, to spread their reputation and capability as an adventure except for confidential requests. As an A-rank adventure, normally Ryu didn’t need to do that. Sadly, there are rumors which said he was adventure who raise his rank because he has gained affection from one of the guild masters who also the former S-rank adventure and one of 13 heroes, Felicia.

“The reward will give in a different room,” She said while looking at the man who Ryu held in his hand “ Is that the bandit king?” seeing Ryu nod, “You can toss him in there,” she said while her finger pointing at a huge garbage can. It’s connected to the prison bellow adventure guild before it sends to clients. “Yeah” Ryu replied before tossing the bandit king to it.

“There another message from Felicia-Sama, Ryu-sama” when it heard, another stir in adventure guild, ’message from Felicia-sama,’ that the only one which appears in everyone mind and they are really paying attention to it, “Felicia-sama said She will reward you with a ‘date’,” she said it without caring if she pours gasoline into the sea of fire, after all for her boss amusement, she will do anything. As expected, the commotion becomes larger but if everyone looks closely to their senior, there some veteran adventure who shudder when hearing the word ‘date’ even Ryu face didn’t show any happiness despite the rumors about him and Felicia.

“waiting for me boy?” like a gust of wind, a beautiful woman appears behind Ryu before everyone calls her name, someone gets thrown out from adventure guild, “let’s go to our date~,” the one who arrives is Felicia and the one who got thrown is Ryu, ‘is it a really a date?’ at that moment everyone mind become one as their idol, the strongest hero punch Ryu and sending him to the sky even though he successfully did a cross guard to block her punch.

“Divine Dividing,” a white mechanical wing with blue jewel adorn on it appeared in the back of Ryu's body as he uses it to neutralize the momentum and propel him to Felicia but before he can launch himself to her. She appeared beside him, on her back there white wing with rainbow hue around it. She kicks Ryu to the coliseum, one of the town main attraction, breaking it barrier enchantment in the process.

“Ouch, can our date more gentle?” Ryu stands up while dusting dust from his clothes, not far away from him. Felicia landed genteelly “Ara~ if you can defeat me, maybe,” she said while teasing him at the same time with her gesture. “Don’t forget it, Boosted Gear, “along with Ryu’s shout, the red gauntlet with green jewel appears on his left arm.

“[Boost]” with his stats doubled. Ryu charges to Felicia and attacks her with his left arm, she deflects it with her right hand after 10 seconds exchanging blow.

 “[Boost]” Ryu’s stats become 2 fold but Felicia still deflecting his blow with ease and kick him in the abdomen send him to the end of arena stopping only because Ryu using divine diving to change his posture in the air and slide with his feet. Not giving him time to retaliate, Felicia launch barrages of thunder magic to him. With a smile in his face Ryu flying through the magic ignoring as if its only paper.

“[Divide]” using divine dividing power Ryu try weakened Felicia while added her power to his own. Alas, unlike in the DxD world this world has a skill called [Status change nullification] which weakened the weakened effect of [Divide] making duration of it only for 5 seconds, but 5 seconds was enough to decide the outcome of the battle, using the red gauntlet of an emperor as feints, he successfully hit Felicia and sends her to edge of the arena.   

”Nice strategy there, using your gauntlet as a feint” Felicia praising Ryu for his strategy to use his red gauntlet as a feint since, in a battle, people tend to focus to the most dangerous-looking weapon, in Ryu’s case his red gauntlet and the blow certainly has more pack of punch from his left arm,” But it useless if your attack is weak,” as she continuously giving some pointer on what Ryu’s lack in his battle experience.

They continue their ‘date’ until Ryu lies in the arena, fainting due exhausting his stamina, seeing his tired face with an amusing look, Felicia sat beside him taking his head to her lap giving him a legendary lap pillow while humming a gentle song and gentle head pat, this is the only thing that feels like a date on their ‘date’.

Meanwhile inside Ryu mind,

“[Congratulation Master, You exceed the Exp needed to make the rider system you planned]”
”Aida, Display all status”

“[Displaying Status]”

[                                                                       Rider System                                                                           ]

 Rider Name    : Ryousei

Name               : Ryu Ryuga                                                    Sex                  : M

Race                : Half [Dragon Oni]

Level               : 300                                                                System            Level   : C                                          

Skill

            Passive

            [Kuuga: A][Agito: A][Ryuki: B][Faiz: C][Blade : S] [Hibiki : D][Kabuto : C][Den-O : E]             

            [Kiva : A][Decade : S][W : S][OOO : A][Fourze : C][Wizard : A][Gaim : B][Drive : C]       

            [Ghost : B][Ex – Aid : S][Build : S][Zi-O : S][Albion : E][Ddraig : E][Mana Reactor : A]

            [Magic Manipulation : B][Magic Circuit : S][Swordsman : C][Archery : C][CQC : A] 

            [Herculean Strength : D][Riding : EX][Stealth : D][Blacksmith : E]        [???????: 5%]

Active

            [Rider Kick: C][Exceed Charge: D][Limit Break: D][Aurora Curtain: EX][Divide: EX][Boost: EX]         

            Magic

             [Fire: S][Water: S][Wind: S][Earth: S][Copy: EX]   

[                                                                       Aida System                                                                           ]           

[Kuuga: A]

Kamen Rider Kuuga’s power adaptability and growth, every action will generate exp, 2x exp for training, 5x for creation and production skill, 10x for combat skill, 15x for subduing and 20x for killing.

 

[Agito: A]

Kamen Rider Agito’s power Evolution, opens up more paths for user-related to the overlord of light.

 

[Ryuki: B]

Kamen Rider Ryuuki power Mirror Traveler, the user can enter and exit the world beyond the mirror through the mirror.

 

[Faiz: C]

Kamen Rider Faiz’s power user gains [Exceed Charge] skill.

 

[Blade: S]

Kamen Rider Blade power allows the user to create a blank card that seals being or power into a card.

 

 [Hibiki: D]

Kamen Rider Hibiki’s power the user gain Oni bloodline.

 

[Kabuto: C]

Kamen Rider Kabuto’s power, Increase user perception and allow [Clock up]

 

[Den-O: E]

Kamen Rider Den-O power, Allow user to exist outside the time axis, Time limit [1 hour]

 

[Kiva: A]

Kamen Rider Kiva power, bite ability, allow the user to suck blood and create a connector, it works for both organic and non-organic.

 

[Decade: S]

Kamen Rider Decade’s power The World Traveler, The World Destroyer, The World Agent and Aurora Curtain ability.

The World Traveler, Allow the user to go to another world through Aurora Curtain.

The World Destroyer, if deemed necessary by the world which user visit, he can destroy it.

The World Agent, Allow the user to chose their roles in the world user visit.

Aurora Curtain, it allows the user to summon some sort of dimensional gate to transport to another place through it.   

 

[Double (W): S]

Kamen Rider W(Double) power, Refining and reading a Gaia Memory, USB shape device which can contain information about being and power.

 

[OOO: A]

Kamen Rider OOO power, users can creating Medal shape device which contains animal power.

 

[Fourze: C]

Kamen Rider Fourze power, users gained the cosmic manipulation. Users can convert energy in space into raw power which he can use.

 

[Wizard: A]

Kamen Rider Wizard power, change the user mana to have the same quality as a dragon and increase affinity to 4 elements.

 

[Gaim: B]

Kamen Rider Gaim power, Plan manipulation, let users manipulated a plant.

 

[Drive: C]

Kamen Rider Drive, granting [Riding: EX] Skill to the user.

 

[Ghost: B]

Kamen Rider Ghost, Increase soul quality.

 

[Ex – Aid: S]

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid power Game Area, System and bugster conversion. The user gave name to the system as [Aida].

 

[Build: S]

Kamen Rider Build power, allow the user to synchronize 2 different powers. Allow Best Match, Super Best Match, and Evolution

-Best Match 2x stats in rider form

-Super Best Match 2 fold stats in rider form, may cause the berserk state

-Evolution increases user connection with the powers.

 

 [Zi-O: S]

Kamen Rider Zi-O power a Time Manipulation, User can jump to a certain timeline, Restricted placed by Aspect of time.

 

[Albion: E]

Vanishing Dragon power, [Divide]

 

[Ddraig: E]

Boosted Dragon power, [Boost][Burst]

 

[Mana Reactor: A]

Increase user mana by 100%

 

[Mana Manipulation: B]

Increase user mana manipulation and awareness.

 

[Mana Circuit: S]

Increase user mana efficiency by 200%

 

[Swordsman: C]

Increase user comprehension of a sword, increase user perception.

 

[Archery: C]

Increase user accuracy and archery.

 

[CQC: A]

Increase user ability in close combat and reflex

 

[Herculean Strength: D]

Increase user strength by 50%

 

[Riding: EX]

User can use any kind of vehicle including phantasm beast

 

[Stealth: D]

Increase user capabilities for hiding and make users steep more silent.

 

[Blacksmith: E]

Increase user comprehension about blacksmith and metal composition        

           

[???????: 5%]

?????????????????????????????????????

 

[Rider Kick: C]

It can only be used in rider form, basic Kamen rider finisher. Increase attack with a kick by 250%

 

[Exceed Charge: D]

It can only be used in rider form, Kamen Rider Faiz finisher. Increase attack by 200%., users can create a drill-like substance that can target what user wants to be destroyed.

 

[Limit Break: D]

It can only be used in rider form. Kamen Rider Fourze, breaking the limit of next skill (Increase skill by 2 ranks).

 

[Divide: B]

Vanishing Dragon’s ability, it let user divide opponent's power in half after coming into physical contact with them every 10 seconds, the opponent's drained power is then added to a user and when the user reaches the maximum limit, the excess power is then released to space through the Aurora portal inside the divine dividing’s wing.

 

[Boost: B]

Boosted Dragon’s ability, it increases double the user's power every 10 seconds, it can strengthen the user's capabilities.

 

[Fire Please]

Summon 24 layered red magic circles which users can walk into, Increase fire manipulation and fire magic to the max with cost other elements, nullify fire attack. If it used in non-rider form the user hair will change to Red

 

[Water Please]

Summon 24 layered blue magic circles which users can walk into, Increase water manipulation and water magic to the max with cost other elements, nullify water attack. If it used in non-rider form the user hair will change to blue

 

[Wind Please]

Summon 24 layered green magic circles which users can walk into, Increase wind manipulation and wind magic to the max with cost other elements, nullify wind attack. If it used in non-rider form the user hair will change to green

 

[Earth Please]

Summon 24 layered yellow circles which users can walk into, Increase Earth manipulation and Earth magic to the max with cost other elements, nullify Earth attack. If it used in non-rider form the user hair will change to yellow.

 

[Copy Please]

After touching what the user wants a copy, a 24 layered white magic circle will appear after entering the circle with the hand the thing they copy will appear. It disappears after 5 hours.

 

=============================================================================

           

[Exp : 5.213.567.1509]

“Begin the process as planned”

“[Esteemed time to complete: 23 hour 59 Minute]”                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

5