Chapter 3 Date with Hero
175 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 date with Heroine

Before the sun was up there was figure run around the city wall, seem not to care with a cold wind at dawn. The figure was Ryu, this was the first part of his daily training, after the second phase finish Ryu asks Aida “Aida, how many time left until it ready,” [you already asking me for 500 times, master. The remaining time is 12 hours].  With a dejected look, he decides to pour his frustration to his training regimen 1000 sword swing, strike, and thrust from different stance and position even in the sky, continuo with different weapon and hand to hand combat. After he finished his training he back to the town. At the town, Ryu felt the excitement among the citizen of the town and decide to ask the nearest guard

“Did something happen?”

“The temple was shining yesterday,” the guards answer his question with joy if Ryu saw his eyes there were bit tears in there.

“I see,” shocked with the fevering answer Ryu decide back to his inn ASAP, waving to the Innkeeper who smiling behind the counter and straight to his room on the 3rd floor. The inn where he has stayed quite a high quality, there was a bathroom inside his room. Before he goes to the adventure he cleans himself while he dips in bathtub Ryu asks Aida “Aida, how many times left until it ready,” [you already asking me for 501 times, master. The remaining time is 10 hours] while sighing internally he decides to end his bath time and donning his clothes, a simple blue shirt and black pant made from dragon skin, he down to the 1st floor, still curious with the happy and festive air especially in the dining section of the inn he decides to ask Innkeeper.

 “Did something good happens?”

 “The temple was shining yesterday,” giving the same answer guards give, making Ryu ponder for a bit, seeing his confused look, Innkeeper decides to ask “you don’t know what that means?” seeing him nodding to her question, innkeeper think how poor he was, to never saw goddess’ miracle in his entire life. Noticing the pity looks from innkeeper Ryu just shrug. “So? What’s that mean?” with intrigue looks in his eyes.    

“You know Demon Lord Famis, right?”

“Yes”

After making sure he at least know the Demon Lord Famis, Innkeeper began to tell a tale of Demon Lord Famis, the fact he was one of the Invaders from another world who try to conquer this world and the only invaders who successfully breaching the world barrier because barrier weakened from the lack of people faith, making it harder for Valkyrie, their Einherjar, and Guardian to hold invaders back, that why every time the temples were shining, Goddess requesting the world inhabitant to pray to her. The heroes also validate the Goddess claims (actually it only Felicia) after they defeat Demon Lord Famis, not mention every time Goddess’ temples were shining the land fertility around the temples will increase and the environment becomes better. After she tells him a reason why the town has a happy and festive atmosphere, after thanks her, Ryu decides to go to the adventures guild.

Watching the peaceful atmosphere in town on the way to the adventure guild, Ryu just smiles while thinking if the Goddess in this world was really serious and hard-working or inhabitant of this were more thankful to the Gods than his previous world, maybe both. As he arrives at adventure guild he notices there were fewer adventurers or even the receptionist, he decided to see the request board find interesting request while sometimes there weren’t interesting request, you can found interesting information instead if you can link the information contained in few request and deduce its especially the monster sight report or increase subjugation request in the certain area, it tends to be a sign that something or someone disturbing the power balance in that area or around it, human included.

Deciding there wasn’t interesting information nor request, Ryu decides to take his reward for bandit king request when a voice from a bar on the second floor called him “Ryu let eat together,” getting his name called Ryu naturally turn his head to the 2nd floor, as the one who called him, a girl waits- a young woman in her 20 waving to him, she wore a light breastplate made from Mythril over her clothes made from silk, Mythril hot pant, Mythril greaves, Mythril gauntlet with small Mythril shield attached on one of it. She also has 4 scabbards for her Mythril knife fitted at her waist. The unique thing about this young woman is her wolf-like ear and the tail in her back. Waving back to her, Ryu just smiles before he goes to receptionist make her pouting in the process before she jumps to the 1st floor though, pair of hands holding her.

“Let’s me go, Lara,” the perpetrator’s name was Lara. She a woman who looks like in her thirty but she actually 200 years old, her pointy ear was the characteristic of the elves.  Unlike the wolf girl, she wears a full-plate armor with greaves and gauntlet made from Adamantium plated with Mythril.

“Calm down Serah, he will not go anywhere,” earning a heartfelt laugh from their party member, a female human who wears a witch dress and a female dwarf who has the same get up with Serah the wolf girl instead knife there was hammer near her chair. Struggling with all her might before she reluctantly gives up, Serah decides to wait Ryu finished his business while her party member just smiles and giving warm look for her action.

Like yesterday Ryu straight into receptionist to receive his reward, sadly, there weren’t veteran adventures nearby so he nearly got blocked by other adventures but before the accident happens, one of receptionist redirect Ryu to private exchange room to receive his reward. While Ryu getting his reward in adventure guild, commotion happens on the town streets, why? Because Felicia not in her usual adventure get up, surprisingly she wearing a green colored dress with a floral design complete with a straw hat and picnic basket in her left hand while humming her usual song with a smile in her face. She really happy today, her student exceed her expectation so she decides to give him reward a real date, her beautiful face become more beautiful making men either stop whatever they did or stolen their attention, carriage driver included almost making massive traffic accident happens while the women either slap their sweetheart to wake up them from their daydream or entering the same daydream. Oblivious to what happens to her surrounding (due to her happiness), at first Felicia want to go to the inn where Ryu stays but considering the time she decides to adventure guild instead.

Seeing the familiar building in her eyes ‘I hope he still there’ as she walked into adventure guild the times seem frozen for adventurers and receptionist including Ryu. Amusing with their reaction she decides in her heart to wear this dress sometimes while giving thanks for her friend's recommendation. A mischievous and devilish smile replaces her previous genuine smile giving shudder to everyone with how charming she has. As Felicia walks everyone's eyes focused on her, stopping in front of slaw jacked Ryu.     

“What is Boya? Did you fall in love with me again?” Felicia said with the teasing tone while her hand trying to touch Ryu's cheek but Ryu take her hand and lightly kissing her hand.

“Yes, will you marry me?” Ryu almost kneeling in front of her when he said it but luckily he wakes up from her charm before it too late or it actually already too late when uproar happens 5 seconds after everyone processing what just happened in adventure guild even passerby shocked when they hear a lot of noise from adventure guild.

“Eh Ryu propose to Felicia-sama”

“Who is that guy?”

“Did he want to die?”

“Kyaa, so cuteee”

“I want to be proposed too”

Adventures and receptionists gossiping among themselves while their minds still can’t believe with what the witness today, it shame or lucky? the adventure guild not as packed as usual since the uproar will become even more bigger, suddenly the adventure becomes quite again like everyone's mind become one as they were curious with Felicia’s reply to Ryu’s proposal.

 “Fufufufu Onee-san like an honest boy, you know,” as she hugged him and place his head between her bosom while patting his head, everyone's mouth only agape without saying anything like fish try breath on land. Ryu felt Felicia’s soft breast before he snapped and freed from it as he looks to Felicia’s eye.

“Thank you,” said with grateful tone for the heavenly experience he felt.

“Don’t thank me yet, we still have a date”

“Yes……?”

Found his cute reaction after dropping bombs which while not as destructive as the worst bombs in earth history. It still creates an explosion scream. Felicia just holds Ryu’s hand again.

“Let’s go to our promising date,” baffled with Felicia’s answer while he still pulled by her, he just realize what she means but wasn’t he failed yesterday?

“Eh… but I didn’t win right”

“It Onee-chan reward for you”

Before he know, they already outside the guild. Tightening his grip on Felicia’s hand as if to ascertain that he wasn’t dreaming, making Felicia watched his face with worried gaze, sensing her worry Ryu gives her assured look.

“It’s Okay, just little nervous,” Ryu tries to reassure her while giving his free hand to her, “Let’s me hold them for you”

“….. Ah Here,” realizing what he means, Felicia giving him the basket she holds. After receiving the basket from her, Ryu chant, “[Connect],” a magic circle appears in front of his as he shoves the entire basket to the magic circle, the magic circle vanishes.

“So where do you want to go?”

“Hmm, since you ask date yesterday, you already planning it right,” while she giving him a cute wink and snuggle closely to him making her breast touching his arm which really tantalizing yet there was hidden intention warp inside this act, this what women tend to do to men, “Of course, but since you made lunch, let’s have a picnic instead,” Ryu decide to change his plan to picnic since his original plan to have dinner in a nice place, a good atmosphere while they walk into one of town’s gate making few pedestrians looks at them with warms eye yet, group of guards block their ways.

“Please comes to a council meeting, Felicia-sama,” a man that leads the guard said to Felicia. He looks like in his early 30 but actually older than he looks since in this world when you reach a certain level it will increase the life span. He wears noble attire with an emblem of Holy Arcadia Empire, an empire quite far away from this free city and the holy land of Goddess’ Temple HQ located in there, Holy Arcadia Empire Crown Prince is one of 12 Hero the Twin Sword of Goddess, Alfred Arcadia.

“As you can see Duke Leonhard, I am busy now”

 “With respect Felicia-sama, we need you to ..,” before he finishes what he wants to say, “if this about Goddess’ Festival you can just send a letter to my mansion, let’s go Ryu” not waiting for Duke Leonhard answer Felicia push Ryu a bit giving sign for him to continue their date but once more Duke Leonhard block their way the difference was the guards behind him also surround them.

 “What he meaning of this Duke,” as she let out her pressure making the strongest among guards the clench their lips, the weaker one even start to see the dragon figure behind her.

“We will arrest Ryu …” as he began listing the possible crime of Ryu starting with the mysterious appearance of dead bodies, the unnatural rise of his rank, illegal tree passing of forbidden forest, “and the most important, breaking the Goddess command,” while looking at Ryu and Felicia (lewd) hand-holding, his expression darkened.

“Pfft, I am the one who wants to have a date with him,” as she said it, it seems as if the time stopped for everyone not missing this chance Ryu decides to let out his [Divine Dividing],” Kyaa,” a Felicia letting out a cute yelp as Ryu suddenly  Princess carry her and he flies with her to their destination. This news will shock the entire world, giving ripple to every country to know the one who captures the heart of Felicia, the strongest and most beautiful hero.

=======================================================================================

“It long time since I see this view,” Felicia unconsciously said it, there a tinge of nostalgia in her voice making Ryu chuckle with her reaction. Hearing Ryu chuckle Felicia only see his face with the pouting face but she more interesting with her position and how Ryu’s hold her, “Hmm so this the famous princess carry, it certainly not bad,” hearing this Ryu only tightening his hold and accelerate more reaching 600 km/h.

“Faster, faster Ryu fufufufu”

“It strangely erotic so stop it”

“I know you like it though”

“If in the bedroom I welcome it”

“Ara~ you need to defeat me first though”

“Of course”

While chatting in the sky or more like flirting with each other they arrive in their destination, a nice spot in a mountain where you can see the sea. Letting Felicia down as Ryu [Divine Dividing] vanish, he uses [connect] to bring out the basket and give it to Felicia.

“Ara~ its nice view, you certainly prepared,” giving compliment as she sees that Ryu also prepared blanket for their seat, Felicia hugs him from behind she pushes her breast unto him, “Like my reward?”  She put a basket and push him down to the blanket and fall together with him.

0