Chapter 4 Ripple: Rider System
172 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before Ryu falls he manages to turn his body, his back feeling the land bellow while his front body greets Felicia's breast feeling her soft breast, he could only say, “Thanks for the reward,” Felicia smile teasingly as she watched Ryu’s face become slightly red. Feeling satisfied with her teasing, Felicia lay beside Ryu using his arm as a pillow, ”It a nice place to nap,”

“Yeah,” Ryu answer Felicia while he cast [barrier] into the surrounding

“Want to take one?”

“yeah,” after hearing his answer, Felicia shifted her body so her back facing Ryu,” You can hug me,” Ryu just holds her body closely with his other hand as they enjoy their date with slight breeze accompany them

=================================================================== 

While Ryu and Felicia enjoying their nap, the meeting of the city council start. There were six persons occupied the room, there was an empty chair in the middle of the table, there a person with annoying look plaster in his face, that man was Duke Leonhard, at his left a man with a stern look, two horn prodding from his head, robust body with height around 200 cm, a man from Oni Tribe from the east, his name was Roku, S-rank adventure with title “Berserker” due to his barbaric strength. He wears armor made from a combination of Adamantium and Mythril. Roku's responsibility lay in defense command in case a monster outbreak happens.

A young woman around her 30 years old but older than she looks as she belongs to race with longevity, an Elf sat beside Roku. She has an amused look not dissimilar with Felicia, wearing a robe made from high-rank dragon skin woven using Adamantium thread, she also equipped with two bracelets as magi catalyst and mana containing pendant, her name was Ferlia Alfenwood, a former Princess of Elven kingdom and S-Rank Adventure with the moniker “Sadistic Elven Great Spiritualist” recently she gained “Mother of Hero” or “Great Teacher of Hero” title making her suitors increase again after 100 years, they're also quite promising son-in-law visited her too, she also advisor for Felicia in the free city of adventures.

Sitting across Ferlia, another female with a bewitching and beautiful face, pair of lovely fox ear atop of her head, she wears a sexy Kimono woven from Silk thread harvested from Grand Silk Worm, an S rank Monster form one of great dungeon located in the east. Her name was Tomae Hibi also known as “Kage” emissary from Hinomori Empire for free city of adventure, she replaced her predecessor because this city was Felicia’s Hometown.

At her right, a short man with a beard sighing due atmosphere in the room, he short with height only 150 cm. he wears craftsman attire made from Salamander skin. His name was Alberd Ironhil, master craftsman and representative of Craftsman in a free city.

The weirdest among them, an old man sitting beside Alberd, wearing a black robe woven from Dark Owl, an A rank monster with disinterest plastering on his face. He was Phalas Libra, one of 12 Star Geezers, a “Libra” seat. He was representative of mage and alchemist.

“Felicia technically right, Leonhard. As Goddess never forbids her to date someone in her own accord” a melodious voice comes from Ferlia defending her surrogate daughter act.

“I know it,” while the reason why he joins the council of the free city because order from Emperor to protect Felicia from Idiots Noble of Empire. He changed his priority to prevent Felicia has a bad image of their empire as he cleaning up some noble pawns. He needs to give warnings for every idiot young noble too, adding additional stress to him.

“Ara~ Did she really like him?” ignoring the frustrated Duke from Holy Empire, Tomae asks Ferlia as she read the information about Ryu “there isn’t new information at all,” while sighing internally Tomae toss the report to the table.

“She said he is interesting,” watching their reaction with an amusing smile, after all, every time Felicia said “this person interesting,” it all guaranteed that they become strong, especially adventure, Ferlia decides to redirect their attention to Libra, the only person that not interested to Ryu, Star geezer known to only interested on guardian star who watch over the world fate, “what about you Libra? Did you found something about his fate?”

“He loved by quite a lot of stars, yet, he never gets their protection according to his official status,” Libra stated what he found about Ryu according to his ability as Star Geezer” But our, ‘Star Seeker’ found out there sign of the new star in the sky,”     

 “Is he hiding his status? What about our city, ‘Eye’?” While everyone pondering about this new information if it related to Ryu or not, Tomae divert the topic to his Status.

“They report he has 1 unique skill called [Kamen Rider], which he never reported to Adventure Guild,” Ferlia read her subordinate past report.

“Hmm, is that related to his [Artifact] noble empire wanted?” Roku looks at Duke with a sneer, 1 month ago a noble from Empire have discord against Ryu because he didn’t sell his artifact to them, ignoring Roku jeer at him, Duke Leonhard looks at Ferlia for his past request to the council.  

 “The [Artifact] Bond to him, I and Felicia already verify it,” hearing her answer duke Leonard only let out a big sigh, there were many nobles ask him to investigate it but this was a free city of adventure, that why he can’t use a direct approach, not enough with the council, he also gives a personal request to all of the best Blacksmiths and Archiver, “What about you Alberd? He studies under you for a short time right,”

 “He quite talented,” as Alberd tells his fellow council member about Ryu’s aptitude in blacksmith with a smile in his face as he remembers Ryu first time holding the hammer as he practices swinging a hammer or when he creates a simple thing, “it shames he only applies for the basic course,” as if the previous expression was a lie, Alberd lamenting that Ryu didn’t take the next course. Think it enough for the topic about Ryu, Ferlia decide to move the meeting to discuss the town problem, after many debates before they know the sun was already high and recess time comes. Maids were entering the meeting room bringing food and beverage.

“Where are they though?” as Tomae calmly sips her tea while looking at everyone else, Alberd and Libra just enjoying the food while Duke Leonhard seem occupied with his mind; Ferlia was the only one seem hearing her question as Roku look at the report from the “Eye”.

“Depend, if it Felicia’s plan, they probably at Great Tree in the center of town,” remembers her surrogate daughter favorite place she grins from ear to ear, “I meet them in North Gate,” Duke Leonhard interject after all he the one that meets them among the council member, hearing this Ferlia think for a second before she asks Duke, “Did she bring something?” Duke Leonhard remembers report from Felicia Maid, “according to her maid, Felicia made lunch,”

“Poor boy,” Ferlia suddenly has a pained look as she remembers Felicia’s food, not expecting that kind reaction from her, Tomoe asked her, “Is Felicia bad at cooking?”

“No, I fear that boy can’t leave her anymore,”

“Ara~ instead gossip about pair of lovebird why don’t we discuss other countries or other heroes reaction,” relief after hearing Ferlia answer, Tomae decides to start the next topic. Duke Leonhard was clapping his hand giving a sign for the maid to clean up the food and beverage. After all of them back to the seat, they began listing information about hero and their respective organization or country.

 “Lux ‘the star seeker’ and Star Geezer not interested to meddle in Felicia’s live,” Libra gives his information first, really short since his organization already known for their indifference.

“Kahn ‘The Mountain King’, Rufus ‘The Elven Sage’, and Alfred ‘The Goddess’ Twin Sword’ are a crown prince from their respective countries. Unless there are orders they will never come to this city,” Roku gives the information he read from “eye” report,

“Great Elven Forrest King probably send Princess Aerith ‘The World Tree Saintess’, Princess Aerith quite close Felicia,” Ferlia added her insight, she former princess of Great forest of Elves

“Lucas ‘The Goddess’ Messenger’ and Fang ‘The Goddess’ Knight’ will never come to this city unless there is an oracle from Goddess,” Duke Leonhard added updated information from his empire.

“Finral ‘The Fist Hero’ and Ren ‘The Swordsmith’ still travel around the world, their last location is ‘Demon King Dungeon’,” Ferlia read information from adventure guild, “They didn’t die right?” Tomae worriedly asked.

“According to Adventure Plate in Adventure guild, they still alive,” Ferlia makes sure to use assured voice, after all, Ren was Tomae’s disciple. After make sure Tomae calm down, Ferlia continuo her report, “Lyla ‘The Goddess’ Voice’ will come to this city 1 month again, Felicia send a request to her,”

“Is this related to Ryu’s S-Rank test?”

“It seems certain country didn’t want Ryu to rank up,” Roku answer Tomae question while look at Duke Leonhard making all of them looks at Duke Leonhard with bit pity, “Those damn Senate!!!” realizing the reason, Duke Leonhard could only curse at senate from the empire that always brings trouble to him.

“Forget about that, is Temple develop a cure for Roselia ‘the Grand Witch’?” ignoring Duke that slowly calming himself, Libra as a representation of Mage and alchemist ask Duke about Roselia that got cursed by Demon King’s Curse.

“The Temple still researching it,” successfully calming himself Duke answers Libra with a firm tone.

“Actually,” Ferlia observe their reaction, “there is a request from Goddess for it,” Ferlia drops quite a huge bomb, “’ This is chance for you to develop’ carved in our adventure guild’s request wall,” everyone was really quiet, after all, Felicia ordering adventure guild to hide this information for 1 month, essentially had the advantage to complete Goddess’ Request, if it had known to the public even her status as hero can’t protect her because Goddess’ Request was also known as a World request.

“World Request at this time,” someone said it.

=====================================================================================

 At the same time, Felicia woke up from her nap, Ryu hand still embraces her ‘so this is how it feels, quite different when a mother (Ferlia) embraces me’ she turned her head slightly, watching Ryu’s sleeping expression she only thought how cute he was.

Ryu open his eyes as he felt slightly disturbance in his chest, found Felicia grin face appear in his face, “Have a nice nap?” due the tantalizing view Ryu didn’t realize Felicia already swapped their position and sit on his body. Ryu swallow his saliva as he saw her twin hill, this wasn’t escape from Felicia’s eyes as she rub her breast on him. feeling his reason start to lost, Ryu sit up and turn Felicia slightly so she sit sideway in his lap, “Let’s take a lunch, Nee-chan bring a food right” as he  pulled the basket with his telekinesis.

“What you bring, Nee-chan?” curious with the food they bring, Ryu asking Felicia, to his surprise Felicia pout a bit before poking him with her hand. “Nee-chan cook this sandwich,” while turn her head a bit, making Ryu bit flustered unfortunately Ryu get embarrassing idea as he slightly open his mouth “Aaaah,” watching his antic Felicia only smile and put sandwich to his mouth. He really shocked with how delicious the sandwich was, a perfect combination between the bread, meat, vegetable, and sauce, “Delicious!!, what this meat?”

“ It Horned Rabbit meat,”  as she also taken bite, feeling proud with her cooking that polished for 50 years ‘food can bring happiness to one who eat them, Felicia’ remembering what her adopted mother said, watching people immersed on food you certainly created good feeling in your heart.

Relaxing together after filling their stomach with food, they were sat side by side while Felicia using Ryu shoulder, “Did you still have that dream,” hearing this Ryu think for a bit, “After this Date, I don’t know anymore,” remembering his dream that should stay as dream, to have harem beside him, to be the only Kamen Rider who have harem, that was his dream .

“You should pursue it,” her statement make Ryu puzzle for bit, “I want a lot sisters maybe 50,”

“Uh 50 is too much,” feeling bit scared if he marry 50 women, “Really? One of hero, Alberd have around 100 fiancé you know,” remember her fellow hero Felicia think 50 already low for harem, “No, if I dedicated 1 night for 1 wife, so at most 30,” hearing his rebuke, “We can just sleep together,” slightly taken aback by her response, Ryu could only say, “that for once a week so it should be no more than 25,”

“So orgy once a week, ”Ryu could only smile with her antic, “I wonder if I can make mother join your harem too,”

……......................

Ryu.exe crashed

...........................

‘Wait a minute, this can’t be called cute anymore’ Ryu thought while Felicia full throttle with her plan included Hirst, Lyla, and Roselia to Ryu’s Harem, “Wait Felicia, why mother in law too?”when she hear this she slightly confused ‘I thought man like this kind of thing, is it wrong’ while it certainly many men at least think it once, there is no way they will marry both daughter and mother at most one of them will become secret lover or cheating partner.

“Mother adopted me, so we don’t have blood relation, is that why you don’t want to?” it  seems Felicia misunderstand with what Ryu said, “ Alright I will talk to mother-in-law too,” there is no need for Ryu to clear her misunderstand too ‘ I just hope mother in law can tell her’ if he know what will happen later, he probably clear her misunderstanding now.

They relaxing for few minute before Aida give him a good new

[Master the Rider system is ready]

‘Aida Show me the item stat’

[ Unnamed Rider belt]

Durability : 5000

Description :

Unnamed Rider belt to transform to kamen rider ……….., created by Aida. Function included [Soul Bound] [Transformation] [Rider Kick] [Limit Break] [Exceed Charge] [Maximum Drive] [Clock Up] [Medal Slot] [Hazard Trigger] [Gaia Memory Slot] [ Synchronize], can grow and evolve due [Kuuga] and [Agito]

Current Form :

1.Proto Form [+]

[--------------------------------]

‘Show me blank form’

[Proto Form]

Armor                   : 5000

Energy                  : 3000

Special Ability    : None

[…………………]

‘At least, my own rider system is ready’ Ryu thought as he tightening his grip on Felicia’s hand making Felicia look at him with worried, “Are you okay?” he only respond with pat on her head, ”Hmm, I just think I should do a journey before the test rank,” as he stand up and increase a distant between him and her,”Let me show you something,” Felicia watch him as Rider Belt appear on his waist, “Is that a new [Artifact]?” seeing a a different [Artifact] in his waist, instead one there are two place to set his weird device Ryu called [Gaia Memory]

“Just watch,”

Spoiler
Announcement
next chapter : Boundary of the World
[collapse]
1