Prologue
614 12 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound produced by the clash between weapon and scream of human, the sign of battle. It should be a sign of battle, yet. The only word that fits for the scene is “Massacre”. Blood and corpse lay anywhere in this fort, a bandit fort. The sole culprit of this massacre is this guy with white armor from his head to his toe. There also wing behind him glimmering with a bluish feather. In front of him   a man standing, his leather armor is tattering. He is the bandit king.

“Who are you? There is no way you are B rank Adventure” the man said weakly

“Me, I am just passing through B rank adventure. Kamen Rider Ryusei” the man in white armor answer with a childish and excited voice. It’s like he waiting for this exact question. No, he really waits for this question.

“Well, it’s not like you must remember it” after he said that he toke something from his waist and place on the right side of his waist, after he places it. There was voice comes from his waist, to be exact from his belt.

[Albion Maximum Drive!!] He launches himself to bandit king and holds his head. [Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide!] Unlike the former, the voice comes from the blue jewel in his armor. The bandit king starts to scream until he faints as Ryu released him.

“Ah my job is over, time to take this guy to adventure guild, Aurora curtain!”

[Aurora Curtain] Something like curtain appear, show a receptionist and room inside adventure guild at another side of the curtain. Crow is dragging bandit king then walk to aurora curtain and vanish.

 

7