Vol.1 Ch.36 Getting a Reward 🦴
10.2k 21 164
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'W-Why is Quin coming over here?' Rya thought.

"Don't worry, I can fix you, just let me get close," Quinus said in a calming voice.

Rya was about to ask what he was doing when she suddenly felt a finger gently touch her ear.

"Your body's absorbing all that Troll's mana. You must be feeling the rush. I know you're scared and don't want me to see you like this. But please believe me when I say I can help you," Quinus whispered as his fingers traced the curves of her ear, which made her shudder.

'N-No! I have to be stronger than this... I need to-' Rya thought but stopped when Quinus started to rub her ears.

"Ahhh~" Rya moaned and couldn't help herself.

"Shh, shh, shh, shh, relax and let me do all the work. I promise you will feel better," Quinus said with a reassuring tone.

He gently rubbed her ears, which sent pleasant jolts down her body, making her shudder. Her arms were no longer covering her chest, and her legs relaxed. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to be lost in pleasure.

'Mmmmm, it feels so good... His touch is making my body tingle...' Rya was starting to melt under Quin's touch.

Upon seeing Rya's adorable face, Quinus moved his hand down her head, slowly caressing her silky hair. His gentle touch and warm breath made Rya's body heat up. Her breasts and nipples were tingling with anticipation.

"Do you trust me, Rya?" Quinus asked as his hands moved closer to her legs.

"M-Maybe? MMMmmmm!" Rya answered coyly while looking at Quinus with hungry eyes.

'Oh, God! S-Should I stop him? Or will that make it worse?' Rya thought as she felt her crotch grow wetter.

"This can be one of your rewards for everything you've done for me," Quinus said with a mischievous smile.

"W-Wait! My reward!? I-I appreciate that bu~" Rya said as she tried to push Quinus away, but he caught her hands before she could get some distance.

"I'm not here to pressure you, but if you need me to help. I'm here for you, Rya," Quinus said while wrapping his arms around Rya's back and staring into her azure eyes.

Her rational mind was screaming at her that this was wrong, but Quinus' hands and his golden eyes were melting her resolve. Her instinct took over as her lips intercepted Quinus' with a kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. Her bare breasts rubbed against the armor of his muscular torso, making her nipples harden even more. She was so conflicted.

"AHHHHHHH! Nn!" Rya moaned into Quinus's mouth. 'Why doesn't this feel wrong? I haven't been a woman for that long and I'm fucking kissing him! I-It has to be this stupid mana's fault! Y-Yeah! Once the mana lust is over then things can go back to normal.' Rya thought as she kissed him passionately, while her body absorbed the mana from the slayed Cave Troll.

Quinus breaks from the kiss first and stares at Rya with a fiery passion. "You're so beautiful and have such a pure heart, yet you hide yourself from the world. Why don't we let our true selves come out?"

'I'm beautiful? I-I... Oh God! I-I know this is wrong but fuck it! I NEED this!' Rya thought to herself as she stepped back from Quinus and spread her legs. Revealing the wet spot on her black trousers. She needed to get these pants off of her so she slowly undid the knot that was holding her pants up.

"Y-Yes, my Lord~," Rya gasped and shivered when she heard Quinus moan at the sight of her exposed pussy when she pulled down her pants.

"My... My queen..." Quinus whispered as he stared at Rya's exposed cunt.

Quinus slowly moved around her and pressed himself against Rya's back. His hands went under her shirt and touched the soft tan skin of her stomach, then he pushed aside her hands to open up the front of her black shirt, exposing her large breasts. He kisses Rya's neck and shoulder as she moans softly. Then he moved his head lower and began to lick at Rya's nipples.

"Nn! Y-Your lips are so warm and soft... Ooh!" Rya moaned when Quinus suckled on her nipple.

Quinus licks, bites, and sucks on Rya's sensitive pink nipples.

"AHHHHHH!" Rya screamed loudly as she felt a simple orgasm shoot through her from only a little breast play.

'I-I can't think straight anymore!' Rya thought while she felt the pleasure flow through her body from her tits. But her pussy was screaming from neglect.

"T-Thanks, Quin... I-I'll take care of the rest-" Rya was interrupted when put his finger on her lips.

"Shh. Shhhhh. You've done your share... Now, let me do mine," Quinus whispers in Rya's ear.

Quinus lowered his face to Rya's chest and began to lick at her bare breasts again, which caused her to bite her lower lip.

"Mm! Mmmhm!" Rya moaned as she arched her back and grabbed Quinus' brownish-red hair.

"Uhhnn!" Rya screamed out with joy as another orgasm rocked her core but she wanted him to do more than tease her tits. Her pussy was screaming for Quin's touch. She was too scared for him to use his cock, but his tongue was a compromise she could deal with. So she grabs his hair and slowly guides him down to her clit. He kisses her stomach as he lets her push his head down closer to her crotch and just as he was about to come into contact with her pussy, Quinus pulls back and grins at her. Rya came out of her daze and looked at him confused.

'W-Why isn't he touching my pussy? D-Did I push him too far?' Rya worried that she did something to scare him away.

"Is there something you need from me, my Queen?" Quinus said in a coy tone while smirking at her.

Rya looked at Quinus with a frustrated face. "Please..."

"Please, what?" Quinus teased as he moved his face closer to her pussy.

'H-He's going to make me say it!? G-Goddammit! I can't believe I'm going to say this!' Rya thought to herself and bit her lip in frustration.

"P-Please, Quin... I need you to tongue fuck me..." Rya begged as she tried to grind her pelvis against his face.

"As you wish my Queen~," Quinus said in a husky tone right before he pushed his tongue inside her soaking wet slit.

'YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!' Rya hissed in her mind as she felt Quinus' tongue going deep inside her.

Quinus licks up and down Rya's pussy before he swirls his tongue around her clit.

"OH GOD! YES! QUIN! TOUCH ME! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!" Rya screamed out as she felt her orgasm building up inside her pelvis.

Quinus was over the twin moons as Rya rocked her hips to his rhythm and her moans echoed off the walls.

'Her pussy tastes amazing! I never thought I would have the honor of tasting Rya's snatch!' Quinus thought as he fucked Rya with his tongue. Then he moved to sucking on her clit.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Rya screamed out when Quinus sucked on her pussy. "AH! AH! AHHHHHHH!!" Screamed The Horny Elf of Fiafyr as she climaxed hard while Quinus continued to lick her gushing wet pussy.

'How do women keep their sanity!? THIS BODY IS SO UNFAIR!!!' Rya thought as the pleasure was still surging throughout her body.

"Nn! Ahhah! HHHNNNGGGG!" Rya screamed out as her voice echoed off the walls and waves of orgasmic pleasure shot through her body. Her vision went white as her Mana Rush was finally satisfied. Everything should have been right in the world, if it wasn't for that damn itch, deep inside her, that came back.

Quinus kept licking at her until he could tell her body couldn't take anymore, so he stopped and kissed her stomach and chest.

'B-But I fucking let a man touch me! And he was amazin~ I mean! He was good... But what more do I have to do to get rid of this stupid itch?' Rya wonders with a flustered look. It took her a few seconds to regather herself.

"U-Um, Quin, I-I never... I mean, no man has ever... Done that to me before," Rya said breathlessly while her body was covered in sweat.

Quinus moved closer to her face and wiped the tears and sweat off her face. "The pleasure was all mine."

Rya's pussy quivered at the sound of his husky voice and her legs wobbled. She noticed Quinus was coming in for another kiss. Her rational mind was demanding her not to do it. But her instincts wanted to continue the kiss, and the latter was winning. She closed her eyes and let her instincts take control. He kisses her lips passionately and Rya happily returns the kiss. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths and Rya could taste herself on Quinus' tongue.

After what seemed like an eternity while they locked their lips, Quinus broke the kiss and took a deep breath.

"I never thought I would ever meet someone who could understand me so much. And she's so beautiful," Quinus admits in a dreamy tone.

"Quinus! There's something I need to tell you!" Rya said with a worried look.

'I need to tell him I used to be a man. I can't lie to him.'

"It's about me... I-I...." Rya tried to admit her secret to him as she blushed with embarrassment.

"Hmm? So, you wish for me to continue?" Quinus replied, making Rya smile at first, but she shook her head to regain her composure. She needed to summon the courage to tell Quinus about the truth of being a man a couple of days ago. But just as she was about to speak, They could hear the sound of a rock door opening in the distance.

"Gah! Who's here?" Quinus muttered with frustration.

Rya snapped out of her dreamy state as she hurried to dress herself.

'This stupid itch just won't go away!' Rya thought after struggling to get her pants back on. 

The two of them looked over the cavern and saw a doorway that wasn't there before. They could tell that someone or something was standing there. Quinus readied his sword while Rya took a position slightly behind him.

"Well, let's take care of whoever is coming. Rya, can you hear them? Can you tell if they're Goblins?" Quinus asked while taking a defensive stance with his sword. Rya listened closely and heard three sets of footsteps coming into the cavern.

"It doesn't sound like Goblins? They have heavier footsteps than the Goblins. I-I can't tell what's coming," Rya admitted in an unsure tone.

"..." Quinus was silent with a determined look in his eyes.

All they could do was wait for whoever was coming and hope they weren't monsters.

164