Vol.1 Ch.41 Getting a Room.
5.1k 9 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"N-Nothing!? Why would you ask such a question!?" Rya said as she blushed slightly.

Dalia giggled at Rya as she walked up to her.

"I can smell your mating scent. You wish to mark Beta again, don’t you Alpha." Dalia said while wagging her tail back and forth.

"Oh, Goddess! I'm not going to mark, Quin!" Rya said with embarrassment.

Dalia nodded while patting Rya's head quickly.

"I see... So you like to play 'hard to get' with Beta," Dalia said as she nuzzled her nose against Rya's head.

'Is she sniffing my head? W-Whatever, I don't need to justify my actions. What happened between me and Quin was a mistake! And it's not going to happen again... I can prove that I'm still a straight man, regardless of my stupid body! But how can I test it?... Hmm... Maybe I can find a brothel somewhere in this world? But I didn't see one in this town... Or?' Rya had a simple idea that would help her test out her theory before she pushed Dalia away from her head.

"Yeah, well I don't want to mark him right now," Rya said as she crossed her arms underneath her bosoms. Causing her cleavage to appear in the process.

Dalia smiled brightly at her while Rya continued to think of a way to test her sexuality.

'Well... I need a bath and Dalia could use one too. I'm not going to do anything sexual with her. She's interested in Percy. But since I'm in a woman's body I'm sure we can bathe together without anyone being the wiser. Then I could see if I get turned on. Wait! Of course, I'll get turned on. It's foolproof... I know, I'm a genius!' Rya thought to herself with a satisfied smile and nodded to her idea.

Dalia was watching Rya getting lost in her own world, as the dark elf nodded to herself like a lunatic. She tilted her head and began to scratch her ears.

"Are you feeling alright, Alpha?" Dalia asked as she continued to scratch her ear.

Rya snapped back into reality and stopped nodding, "Huh? What?"

Dalia shrugged and started walking towards the entrance door that led into the estate.

"Erm... Come on, Ryan! Get ahold of yourself... Stop acting like an idiot! I'm not doing anything wrong. But I might scare Dalia off if I keep this up," Rya muttered to herself as she witnessed Dalia going through the door.

 

Rya followed Dalia and they walked through the hallways of the estate. There were paintings of what seemed to be Quinus' family line and his father, the King. The butlers and maids seemed to be in a panic since the prince killed the mayor, as they scrambled around the place. Not knowing if they should run or stay. Once they reached the foyer, Rya and Dalia saw Quinus standing by Marko.

"Mr. Aitken, we require lodging for the night. We need three rooms. One for the ladies, another for my men, and one for me," Quinus said with a calm tone.

"Of course, Your Highness. The head butler will show you to your rooms. And if there's anything else, don't hesitate to ask," Marko said with a bow.

"Thank you," Quinus said as he turned to his group. "Let’s go guys."

Quinus started walking towards the stairs while Sir George followed behind the prince, then Rya, Dalia, and Percy followed after the knight.

 

***

 

The floor of the estate had spacious hallways and rooms, the walls had many decorations on them. And the floors were a red carpet with a pattern of a black lion roaring. The walls have paintings of other nobles or scenery of the kingdom. There were also large windows to look out onto the garden but the drapes were pulled closed. Soon, the head butler summoned a maid and a footman to ready the rooms for their guests.

It didn't take long before they arrived in a hallway with all their rooms.

"Your Highness, this room will be for, erm... The ladies of your party. I'm sure they will find everything up to their satisfaction?" The Head Butler said with professionalism as he glanced at the dark elf and wolfkin.

"I would like to double-check to see if this room will be up to the standards of my guests. If you don't mind?" Quinus said with a smile.

'It seems Quin wants to make sure we are not getting screwed over. Well, I'm glad he's doing this because I don't have a clue if they are trying to fuck us over or not.' Rya thought to herself as she looked at the door to her and Dalia's room.

"O-Of course, Your Highness. Do as you wish," The Head Butler bowed.

The Head Butler opened the door for the prince. Quinus looked at the butler for a moment before he walked in.  Rya and Dalia followed shortly after him. 

Once inside, Rya was in awe of what she saw. She couldn't help but look around at everything in the room. There was a beautiful four-poster bed with a canopy on top of it and a fireplace that had a fire raging in it, but there wasn't any wood inside it. It was almost like it was burning gas but there was no gas line. The flames were just floating inside a metal bowl with some type of crystal in the middle of it.

'Huh? So is it burning mana or something?' Rya asked herself.

She wanted to study the fireplace but her attention was pulled back towards Quinus when he spoke.

"Good! I see this room has a Fae-Bath. Rya and Lady Dalia. Is this bath good enough for the two of you?" Quinus asks with a grin.

"Um, What's a Fae-Bath? I'm not familiar with them," Rya said as she looked at Dalia.

"A group of fae designed this bath for people who aren't water mages. All you have to do is channel your mana into this crystal here and it will create hot water. I think you will enjoy it... I know I will with mine,” Quinus said as he pointed to a crystal that was attached to the tub. “Just make sure you don't use too much mana, or you could flood the room," Quinus says as he shows them how to use the Fae-Bath.

'How nice. He's making sure we're taken care of. Quin is going to be a good friend. Of all the people to run into here, I'm happy it was him.' Rya thought as she nodded at him.

"If you have any questions just ask me. I'll be down the hall." Quinus said with a grin.

"Very well. Thank you. Do you think it will be alright for us to stay here tonight? I mean this place was Tomas' place?" Rya said with a worried tone.

"Don't worry about it. I will make sure no one bothers you. This is my home now and Sir George will be taking the first shift until the other Knights show up after their patrol," Quinus said to reassure her.

"Okay, I guess I'm good. How about you Dalia?" Rya asked with a grin.

"Yes, thank you. I'm tired and just want to sleep," Dalia said with a yawn.

"My Lord. We will deliver some food for you and your guests in 15 minutes if you like?" The head butler said with a bow.

"That would be perfect. Please do." Quinus said with a nod.

Rya nods her head, then looks at Dalia. "I'm going to take a bath. Do you want to join me?"

"Huh? D-Do I have to, Alpha? I can clean myself with my tongue?" Dalia said with a whimper.

'What the!? That's gross! I need to get her in the bath now!' Rya shuttered at the thought of Dalia licking herself clean.

"No, this will be more efficient," Rya says as she starts to walk towards the bathroom. 'Plus, I can see if your body can turn me on. I hope?' She thought to herself.

"Ugh. Fine." Dalia said with a defeated sigh as she slowly walked toward the bathroom.

"Rya... If you or Dalia need anything, don't be afraid to call on me. Okay?" Quinus said as he made his way to the door with the butler.

"Of course, Your Highness. Thank you," Rya said with a smile.

"Please, no formalities. Just call me Quin," He said with a smile.

The way Quinus looked at her made her heart skip a beat. She didn't know why but it felt like he was looking deep into her soul.

'I-I need to stop thinking about Quin. He's the Prince! Besides, I'm sure he only sees me as a friend. He probably just wants me to call him by his name so he doesn't feel lonely. Y-Yeah! And I'm so into girls! Yeah, that's right! I'm a straight man.' Rya thought as she was trying to reassure herself, that she was a heterosexual man trapped in a female's body.

"O-Okay! I need a bath! Come on, Dalia," Rya stuttered while grabbing Dalia's wrist then she pulled her into the bathroom before slamming the door.

Quinus smirked at her while she dragged Dalia into the bathroom. He was a little confused about why Rya was acting so weird, but he didn't question her about it.

150