Ch.42 Bath Time
5.5k 10 153
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dalia follows behind Rya as she enters the room. She stands in front of the bathtub as she stretches her arms up high above her head as she cracks her back to help relieve the stress she built up over the day. Rya looks at Dalia and smirks.

"Well, you know how to work this, right? Just let the water fill up here and relax." Rya said with a smirk.

Rya turns to the Fae-Bath trying to remember how to fill it with water magic. But even though she was told how to use it it still feels foreign to her. She sees the crystal that she needs to use her mana on.

"Okay I'm supposed to pour my mana into this thing and....ACK!" Rya was surprised when she used too much of her mana which caused water to spray everywhere.

"HEY! ALPHA!" Dalia yelped when she got hit with the water. She quickly wraps her arms around herself and sits down on the floor. Rya tries to hold back a laugh as she wipes off the water with her hands.

She then goes back to the tub and takes a deep breath and focuses. She grips the crystal with both hands and starts to focus and tries to not overdo it like the first time. The crystal begins glowing brightly with a blue hue. Rya concentrates until she can feel a little of her mana flowing through it.

"Sorry Dalia, that was my bad. This thing is a bit sensitive to my mana. Hmmm. Ha! Got it!" Rya said, the water starts to fill up the bathtub in no time with perfect tempered, not too hot or cold. Rya takes off her dirty poet shirt, black pants and boots as she takes a seat on the edge ot the bathtub. She dips her toe in the water to test the temperature.

"It's warm enough." Rya said with a chuckle.

Dalia walks over to the tub, seeing that Rya has already gotten herself comfortable. She reluctantly pulls off her dirty bandages and slowly enters the water.

"Tck! Why do I have to do~ EEEP!" *Splash!* Dalia was pulled into the tub by Rya.

"Oh sorry, Dalia. Here let me help you out." Rya said while she gently helping Dalia sit down in the bathtub.

Dalia gasps and shivers as she feels the warm water soaking her body.

"Hmhm... So, humans do this every day? I-I don't think I dislike this," Dalia moans as she closes her eyes and relaxes.

"Here let's add some soap to this water." Rya says as she stands up and reaches her hand into the tub and pulls out a bar of soap.

She then begins rubbing it between her hands, creating suds. Dalia watches in amazement as Rya rubs the soap all over her body scrubbing away the dirt.

'Goddess! It feels like ages since I've taken a bath!' Rya thought as she continued to wash herself.

Dalia's eyes were glued to the sight before her as she watched Rya washing herself with soap. She never knew that Dark Elves like to use soap like humans do.

Rya got her hair washed and rinsed and then went about washing her body. She then stopped and moved to Dalia who was sitting in the bathtub, holding her nose trying not to breathe in the clean stench of the soap.

"Doesn't that stuff hurt your nose, Alpha?" Dalia asked as Rya kneels down in front of her.

"No, not really. Like it's just kinda hard to breathe, sometimes? But this stuff isn’t so bad." Rya replies as she rubs the soap on her face and neck. After that Rya submerged under the water for a minute or so. Rya then comes up sputtering and coughing from being under the water for a good amount of time.

"You, okay?" Dalia asks worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. It just felt really good to be in the water... Haah." Rya sighed while she laid back against the tub wall.

Dalia giggles at Rya and tilts her head. "Well, you know how to relax. But you seem to have something on your mind, Alpha?"

"It’s nothing Dalia. Just thinking about what we're going to do next." Rya replied with a sigh.

Dalia pouts at Rya and looks down dejectedly.

'Crap! How am I not supposed to tell Dalia what’s really on my mind, when she pouts like that!' Rya thought with panic.

"Come on! Don't give me that look Dalia. You're not helping to keep my mind off things you know!" Rya said sternly while pulling Dalia close to hug her.

"Ow! Alpha!" Dalia yelped as she was hugged tightly.

'Okay Ryan! Time to see if you are still a MAN! M-Mentally of course?' Rya tolled herself while she relaxed her hug.

"Sorry! I'm just stressed out. Maybe I need to go get drunk." Rya said with a sad laugh.

"Yuck! I hate wine!... Alpha! Why do you drink that garbage? Dalia asked as she snuggled up to Rya.

"What, you don’t like wine? Because I enjoy it. Besides, it's better than beer," Rya replied while she turned around to face Dalia.

"Hey, hey! What do you mean by that? Beer is, WAY BETTER THAN SOME ROTTEN GRAPES! That's disgusting!" Dalia says with a furrowed brow.

"Well to each their own." Rya replayed with a shrug.

Dalia scoffs, "So are you going to tell me what's the matter or are you going to deny me? I think I deserve an answer."

Rya chuckles softly, "You won't stop until I tell you, huh?"

"Yes! So, tell me already! Please!" Dalia whines as she sits on Rya's lap.

"Alright, alright! I'm sorry." Rya says sheepishly while she rubs Dalia's back.

'I guess I'll tell her mostly everything. Maybe?' Rya thinks while she looks at Dalia.

"Alright... But you have to promise not to talk to anyone without my permission. Got it?"

"Yes. I promise, Alpha!" Dalia said as she nodded.

Rya gives Dalia a big smile and sighs. "Fine, so you first thing I need to ask you is do you know anything about the Gods or Goddesses Summoneds?"

Dalia raises an eyebrow, "I know that my grandfather was one of them? Something about our God bringing us a champion to fight back against our enemies?"

"Wait!? Your Grandfather was a summoned!?" Rya gasped excitedly.

"Yeah? That's why I was targeted as a battle slave. Because I'm the best brawler because of my bloodline. But why are you talking about Gods’ champions?" Dalia asked curiously.

"Oh, um... Well, I'm a Summoned of the Dark Elven Goddess, Nils." Rya answered nervously.

"W-WHAT?! ALPHA YOU'R~" Dalia's mouth was covered by Rya's hands as she desperately shook her head.

"SSSHHH! SSsshhhh! Don't yell it out loud! I'm worried what the people here would think if they heard that I was a Summoned." Rya whispered to Dalia.

Dalia claimed herself and nodded her head so Rya would let go of her mouth. Dalia then whispers to Rya, "So-So, Alpha's a champion!? You came from another planet!?" While Dalia's tail wagged happily splashing water everywhere.

"Well, I guess technically I am, but I'm not a champion! I was just a normal human 3 days ago." Rya said sheepishly while blushing.

Dalia giggles, "You were a human? Alpha's teasing me!"

After a few seconds of laughing, Dalia noticed Rya was still sheepishly blushing with embarrassment and that was when it hit her that Rya wasn't teasing her.

"S-So you were a human!?" Dalia asks in a panic.

Rya could only nod.

"H-How did you become a Dark Elf?" Dalia asked with a trembling voice.

"Nils sent an orb to my planet that caught me when I was running in a forest and warped me to Tertius. She placed this orb choker necklace on me to quickly change me into a female Dark Elf once I absorbed mana." Rya explained as she looked to the side.

Dalia shuddered. "A-Alpha!? W-Why did you say female?"

Rya panicked 'Crap! I let that slip!!!'

"NO! I didn't mean it like that! I'm a human girl! Just please don't call me a girl!" Rya cries.

"Okay, okay calm down, Alpha." Dalia says as she hugs Rya tightly.

Rya gasps for air before she calms down. "I-I..."

"It's fine, Alpha.... Hehe. But now I know why you’ve been strange around Beta. You like him and it frightens Alpha?" Dalia asked as she hugged Rya.

Rya blushes redder than a tomato, "N-No! T-That's not true! I'm still a man! A straight MAN! Okay!"

Rya pushed Dalia away from her in a panic.

Dalia giggled, "I'm sorry Alpha... So, if you're a male, do you find me attractive?"

Rya went silent, 'I never once checked out Dalia's body! I never felt myself get excited when I hugged her or anything?... NO, NO, NO!'

"I see? You are not attracted to me, in that way?" Dalia said while she smiled at Rya.

"B-But I'm a man! Don't mistake me for a woman!" Rya protests.

"If you are a man, what does it matter to me if you're a straight male or woman? As long as Alpha wants me around is all that matters." Dalia responded while she giggled.

"Err... It's okay, I just don't know how to react to this situation since I've always thought of myself as a straight male." Rya mumbled awkwardly.

*Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!*

"Hmm?" Rya looks up at the door to their room.

Dalia sniffed the air.

"OH! I SMELL COOKED MEATS!" Dalia said with her tail wagging while she jumped out of the tub and ran to the door.

"D-DALIA WAIT! YOU NEED TO COVER YOURSELF UP!" Rya called out to Dalia.

"I'm coming!" Dalia said as she ran through the room towards the door and opened it while naked.

The group stood there stunned at Dalia's beauty with her fluffy tail swinging back and forth as she was sniffing the air.

Poor Percy didn't stand a chance as he stared lasers through Dalia's body.

"Please don't stare, Percy." Rya said sternly as she ran over to cover Dalia in a towel.

"P-Please forgive us, Lady Dalia," Quinus said while he bowed his head and was embarrassed when he closed the door for them.

"Hehe... Well, the young one is attracted to me. That makes things easier. If I can get him to fall in love with me then I won't have to worry about any trouble from him. Hehe." Dalia giggles.

"D-Don't be so sure!" Rya said nervously.

"Hey! I'm not a child anymore! I'm 19! I'm an adult! And I will mark him, Alpha. You just wait and see. Hehe." Dalia giggles as she pouts.

"Haah.... What am I going to do with you Dalia? We need to get dressed so we can get some food before bed," Rya said calmly as she walked past Dalia.

"But I don't like clothes! Alpha!" Dalia whines.

"You want me to have you go around naked all the time? No! Not happening! You need to get dressed. Now get over here, Dalia. I don't care if you like it or not. You're wearing these clothes because I say so!" Rya said sternly.

"But I feel comfortable being naked in front of others! Especially humans!" Dalia said as she did a power pose with her hands on her hips staring down Rya.

"I'm not letting you go! You're my friend now! Hell, maybe even my pet! So, get over here!" Rya says as she grabs Dalia's hand and pulls her to the wardrobe to dress her.

"WWAAAHH! ALPHA!" Dalia whined as Rya put some clothes on her.

153