Ch.45 A Wolf goes out at night.
4.6k 8 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon finishing dinner Rya brought Dalia back to their bedroom. Upon entering they ran into a maid organizing the mess that they made earlier.

"T-The elf? I-I mean, how should I address my Lady?" The maid asked.

'Good one Ryan. Now they think we're slobs. They'll have to be more careful from now on.' Rya thought before answering her.

"Um... You can address me as Rya and my friend here is Dalia. And I'm sorry about the mess. Me and Dalia had a... disagreement on what to wear?" Rya replied.

The maid bowed. "Apologies, Miss Rya. It's alright. I'll get back to work." The maid said as she began to clean up the mess.

"Thanks." Rya said.

"No problem. I should be finished in a moment, Miss Rya." The maid said as she exited the room with a bow.

'I feel like I should help. But I have no clue if I would be getting in her way?' Rya thought to herself while taking Dalia to the bathroom.

***

Rya and Dalia walked out of the bathroom, where they cleaned off the grease, they put onto themselves. The maid took out two sleepwear garments for Rya and Dalia.

"Here you go Miss Rya. Please try it on." The maid said.

Rya looked at the clothes and pulled out a white negligee.

"A-Are these, okay?" Rya asked.

"Yes, I'm sure it'll look good on you." The maid replied.

"It's beautiful... But a bit too revealing..." Rya admitted after putting it on.

The white lace negligee matched Rya's beautiful white hair and contrasted well with her dark tan skin. It barely covered her butt and had a plunging neckline that showed off her chest.

'But it's so... flimsy.' Rya thought while looking at the thin fabric.

"How about yours, Miss Dalia?" The maid asked Dalia who had a black lace negligee that was practically transparent on her.

"Hmm, these clothes are more acceptable than the ones you gave me, Alpha. Thank you." Dalia said with a smile as she did a spin in the new outfit.

'Well, I guess it's close to being naked for her? Are all Wolf-kin like this? I'll have to ask Quin about it later. Maybe he knows.' Rya thought.

"I will take my leave, young Miss's. If you need anything just pull the string by the nightstand." the maid said.

"Thank you!" Rya and Dalia replied with a nod.

"You're welcome. Good night." The maid replied with a bow before leaving the room.

'FINALLY, A BED!!!' Rya exclaimed to herself as she jumped on the bed and turned over to face the other side of the bed.

"Sooo soft. This bed feels like heaven!" Rya yelled out loud.

"Hmm? I guess it's, okay? I prefer to sleep in a tree." Dalia said while laying down on her stomach.

'Tree!? Nah, fuck that. I'm going to sleep for a week with how comfy this bed is right now.' Rya thought to herself in surprise.

"What? You don't like it?" Rya asked, confused.

"Not really... It's comfortable but I feel safer high up in a tree." Dalia explained.

'Oh! That makes sense... Yeah, I guess she's so used to being in the wild that tree's feel like the safest spot for her. Especially if she were attacked by monsters.' Rya thought to herself.

*Yawn* "Well hopefully we are safe here. Anyways I'm going to sleep. Good night, Dalia." Rya said.

"Goodnight Alpha." Dalia replied with a small yawn.

Rya quickly fell asleep, and Dalia just laid there on the bed wondering about everything that lead her here.

***

After a half hour of laying on the bed Dalia opened one eye to see if Rya was asleep.

She saw Rya was sprawled out while snoring lightly. Dalia smiled to herself and quietly got out of the bed to not wake Rya.

Dalia went straight to the door to the hallway patiently listening in hopes to sneak out without being seen by the servants. When the coast was clear Dalia slowly made her way down the hallway towards the other bedrooms.

*Sniff*

*Sniff*

*Sniff*

'Ah! Found the young one's scent. Time to mark you little cub.' The wolf-kin grinned. 'You're mine now...'

Dalia walked through the door of Percy's room taking note of every detail of the room she passed by. She noticed the bookshelves full of books and the desk with papers scattered everywhere. Next to the desk was a large bed that looked like it could fit three adults comfortably. And there, laying in the middle of the bed was Percy.

Dalia quietly peeked inside the room and saw the male sleeping soundly. She checked to make sure no servant or guard was around then she carefully moved closer to the bed.

Dalia reached her hand near the edge of the bed ready to grab Percy when she stopped herself from moving any further.

"Mmmm. Oh, Lady Dalia. I wou........... you-" Percy turned in his sleep.

Dalia was surprised to find that Percy was dreaming about her. She watched as he continued to mumble.

'So the little cub dreams about me? Human males are so weird.' Dalia thought while her tail was wagging.

"Mmmmmmm, oh, Lady Dalia. I wouwwwww..."

Dalia felt her heart flutter hearing him say those words in his sleep. It made her feel warm and special, something she hadn't felt ever in her life. Demi-humans don't usually court each other in this way. They would usually force us to mate with the strongest male of the pack and they have multiple mates so we can have a stronger pack. This was so foreign to her and instead of pouncing on Percy are then and there. She decided to take a different approach.

'But this is an interesting and weird thing for me to do. I hope he doesn’t wake up... Let's tease the little cub.' Dalia thought to herself.

134