Ch.47 Breaking Tradition 🦴
6.8k 6 133
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Of all the things to happen to Percy. He never thought in his wildest dreams that he would fall in love with a wolf-kin female. But here he was, falling head over heels for the beautiful and charming wolf-kin, Dalia, who was sitting in his lap at the moment.

'I guess I should mark my little wolf one more time.' Dalia thought with a blush.

The wolf-kin got up from Percy's lap and went over to the bed on all four with her tail up. Dalia was pointing her butt in his direction and then looked back at him with a confused look on her face.

"What are you doing?" Percy asked Dalia with a confused frown.

"You want me to mark you? Well, go ahead! Do it! I won't stop you!" Dalia said with a sexy smirk.

"Oh? But I thought you wanted to take control?" Percy asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I-I do! That's why I'm presenting myself to you willingly, duh!" Dalia said with a blush as she felt his fingers against her lower back.

"Let's take off your clothes." Percy said with a grin.

"M-Me? Why?" Dalia asked with a worried expression.

"Because I want to see you naked... again." Percy said with a lustful grin.

"Alright... if you insist..." Dalia said with a blush before she laid down on her stomach. She took off her black nightie. Then Percy took off his shirt and pushed down his underwear letting his hard cock spring out. Dalia smiled seeing his meaty shaft. She licked her lips as she stared at it.

"I still can't believe how big humans are... I mean, it's almost twice the size of male beast-kins? How did you manage to grow this much?!" Dalia said with a blush as she licked her lips again.

"Got me? I was just born with this thing. Also....." Percy grabs Dalia's legs as he rolls her over onto her back.

"ACK!? Little Wolf!? What are you doing!?" Dalia exclaimed with a blush while lying on her back.

"Now we can both look at each other. Don't worry! This isn't going to hurt you! I promise!" Percy said with a smile as he got on top of the wolf-kin.

'B-But this is such a weird position. I don't understand humans sometimes?' Dalia thought while looking at Percy's face.

"Haah! What are you waiting for? Go ahead!" Dalia said.

She blushes and looks down. Watching Percy place his dick on her pussy lips. 'Why am I so nervous?' Dalia thought while feeling her heart racing.

"Ack! Ack! Please hurry!" Dalia said with a moan.

"Haha! You like my big dick? I'm glad. Now I can fulfill your request," Percy said with a smile.

"Uuuhh... Yes! Fill me!" Dalia moaned as she put her hands behind her head and spread her legs wide open. This helped Percy enter her with ease.

"Ahhh... Mm! Ah! Aaah!" Dalia moans loudly as Percy slowly pushes his way in. "Noo! Too deep! Aaagh!"

"H-Hold on for a sec." Percy said when he grabbed her legs and lifted Dalia up as he fell backwards on the bed. All of a sudden Dalia was on top of Percy with only the tip of his penis inside her.

"AAAHH!? W-Why did you do that!? E-Eeeek!" Dalia exclaimed with a blush while Percy grabbed her ass.

"Sorry! I just thought you being on top would be better for us both!" Percy said with a sheepish grin.

'He was supposed to ride me, and we’d be done by now! He's making no sense? Aunh!' Dalia thought with a blush.

"W-Well... I guess it's alright. But what do I do?" Dalia said with a blush.

"Just shake your hips, Lady Dalia. And make sure you move your pelvis in circles. It'll feel good if you do it right," Percy said with a smile.

"Oh... alright... if you say so," Dalia said with a blush.

"Mmmmmm!" Percy moaned while stroking Dalia's hips.

"Oooh... T-This! Aunh! Isn't what I expected." Dalia said with a blush as she started moving her hips around.

'His cock is stirring me up!? I-I think I like this! Aaagh! Oh! Ooh! Uuuh! Mmm! Yesss! Gnnn! Gah! Aaaaggh!' Dalia moaned loudly while shaking her hips around while Percy's dick slowly started to slide deeper inside her pussy. With only half of it in her, Dalia felt her pussy stretching wide open.

'Aaah! There's more? O-Oh gods! My pussy feels like it's going to burst! I can feel my pussy spreading wider than it normally does! I-I don't think I can ever go back to being a normal wolf-kin!' Dalia thought while moaning loudly. With her heart rate racing, Dalia tried to keep a calm mind. The only thing she could hear was her own heavy breathing and moans.

"You're doing great, Lady Dalia!" Percy said with a smile while grabbing her ass. Gently pushing down so she's completely impaled on him.

"Th-That's because of you! You're amazing!" Dalia said with a blush while looking at Percy.

"I see that. Your thighs are trembling. And you're panting really loud. Seems like I'm doing something right," Percy said with a satisfied smile.

Dalia blushed and looked away from Percy. 'He knows I'm enjoying this? I need to show this little wolf who's the alpha here. Aunh! Maybe I should move faster? Yeah! That's a good idea!' Dalia thought while speeding up her movements. Her clit was getting hard as she moved back and forth. Dalia could feel Percy's cock bumping against her cervix every time she bounces on his lap.

"AUNGH! S-SO BIG! Aaah! AAAAAHHHH!" Dalia screamed out while slamming her hips back and forth.

"Gnng... Uuuh! Lady Dalia! You're so TIGHT! OOHH!" Percy said with a groan.

"Y-Yes? O-Okay! M-Move yours! M-More!" Dalia said with a blush.

"Mmm! Okay, okay!" Percy said with a sheepish grin before thrusting his hips forward and slammed his full length all the way inside Dalia in one go.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Dalia screamed out loudly as she felt Percy's entire length slide deep inside her tight pussy.

'My gods! This feels so good! I've never had someone fill me up like this! It's like... he's going deeper and deeper! His big cock is making me feel like I'm going to explode! Aaah! I love it! I want more! More! MORE!' Dalia thought while grinding her hips.

They were going at it for a while with Dalia moving faster and faster as her pussy adapted to Percy's size. And he was in heaven as he laid there trying not to blow his load. Percy instinctively reaches up to grab Dalia's bouncing breasts. And Dalia moaned loudly when Percy's hand found her left nipple.

"A-Ahhh! T-That's it... keep doing that! A-And harder!" Dalia said with head snapping back with the assault of pleasure.

"I-I don't know if I can hold on much longer," Percy groaned while pumping his hips up.

"Mm! I'll help you then! Keep fucking me!" Dalia said with a moan.

With that, Dalia grabbed Percy's ass and pulled him closer. And Percy was more than willing to comply. With how hard Dalia's tits bounced around, Percy was able to slam his hips into her faster and harder.

"Ah! Ah! A-AAAHH! AAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH!" Dalia yelled out while slamming her hips back and forth.

"I can't hold it! I-I'm gonna cum!" Percy shouted out as he pushed his hips even harder.

As they were making love, Dalia felt something warm gush inside her. Dalia looked down between their bodies and saw a large amount of white liquid flowing out of her pussy. The warmth spread through her body and made her feel even hotter. Dalia looked down at Percy and saw him panting.

"AAAAUUUUUNNNNNGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!" Percy yelled out while firing off ropes of cum inside Dalia's pussy.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Dalia yelled out while feeling Percy's hot semen pumping inside her. 'BY THE GODS! I'M CUMMING!? THIS IS SO AMAZING! IT FEELS LIKE MY WHOLE BODY IS ON FIRE FROM ALL OF HIS HOT SPERM!'

Dalia continued to ride Percy's cock until both of them collapsed on top of each other. As Dalia lay there panting, she was shocked to find herself still wet. "What the hell?" Dalia thought as she realized that Percy's cum was leaking out of her pussy.

"I guess my little wolf marked me? Hehehe..." Dalia said with a smile as she pulled Percy close to kiss him.

"Lady Dalia, that was amazing." Percy said while looking into Dalia's eyes.

"It sure was... Can I stay here? I really like it here," Dalia asked.

"Huh? O-Of course!... I-I mean, sure." Percy said with a smile as he tried to act cool in front of her.

"Hehe. So, you're fine with sharing the same bed with your Alpha? How bold of you little wolf," Dalia said with a smirk.

"Another beast-kin tradition?" Percy asked.

"Yes. One that we can do without," Dalia explained.

"Oh? Well, I think I'm one for breaking tradition," Percy said with a devilish grin.

"You're such an animal... No wonder Quinus likes you so much," Dalia said while shaking her head.

"Come here. I want to cuddle with you while I fall asleep."

Afterward, Percy fell asleep next to Dalia's side. And Dalia stared at the ceiling thinking about what just happened. She couldn't believe that she let another man fuck her. But somehow, it felt right. It was almost like she had been fated to be with him. And Dalia knew deep down that it wasn't just lust talking. She was in love with Percy.

Dalia slowly drifted into sleep.

***

While Dalia went off to mark her man. Rya was sound asleep dreaming of being back on Earth. In her dream, she was back in her male human form with his girlfriend Zoey.

133