Ch.48 Back on Earth.
5.2k 18 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Dalia went off to mark her man, Rya was sound asleep dreaming of being back on Earth. In her dream, she was back in her male human form with his girlfriend Zoey.

Ryan abruptly woke up when someone shook him.

"Hey? Wake up, sleepy head." Ryan heard someone say.

"Ugh... What time is it?" Ryan moaned.

"It's morning. Hehe. You slept in late. Why?" A familiar voice asked with a smile.

"I was... uhm... d-dreaming about being teleported to a different plant-" Ryan's eyes snapped open upon hearing his voice. A man's voice.

"I-It was all a dream? Thank fucking Godde... God." Ryan said as he rubbed his face.

"Wow? Was it that bad of a dream?" The woman asked.

Upon hearing that voice Ryan looked at his girlfriend that he thought he would never see again. This caused him to hug her with all his might.

"Whoa! What caused this?" Zoey asked with surprise.

"I-I missed you... A lot." Ryan said with tears in his eyes.

Zoey returned the hug with a huge smile on her face. "So, you had some bad dreams, huh?."

"You have no idea babe. Guh. I haven’t had nightmares like this since I was a kid," Ryan said with a sigh.

"Well, I have some breakfast ready for you," Zoey replied.

"Sounds good. Let me get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs," Ryan said with a smile.

"Alright. See ya then." Zoey said before heading downstairs.

Ryan quickly got to look at himself in the mirror. He was back in his male body again and never was more relieved in his life.

"God damn. Maybe I need to lay off the fantasy novels for a while. That dream was too real for my comfort." Ryan said as he put on his sweatpants and a t-shirt off the ground.

Once he was dressed, he headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

***

"Hey, here's some bacon and eggs. Do you want any coffee?" Zoey asked with a sweet smile.

"Shit yeah! I need coffee. I rather not go to sleep for the rest of my life if I could help it," Ryan said with a tired smile.

"Ryan! Your nightmare couldn't be THAT bad. I swear you take things too seriously. Haah," Zoey said with a smile before leaving the room to make him some coffee.

Ryan sat there eating his bacon and eggs while sipping on his coffee while looking at his phone. Seeing what's going on, on his feeds.

'Well, at least it's Sunday... Do we have any plans today?' Ryan thought aloud.

He noticed his girlfriend was on her computer.

"Are you working on the weekend babe?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah. Wade hasn't been pulling his weight on a client's deck the needs to be in by Monday afternoon. And my morning is slammed with multiple calls," Zoey said with a sigh.

"Shit, I'm sorry babe. If there's anything I can do to help just ask. I mean, you know how much I love you right?" Ryan said with a smile.

"Laying on the charm hard, are we? Hehe. I really appreciate that. So, what are you doing?" Zoey asked curiously.

"I'm doing nothing and I'm going to enjoy it. I'm going to enjoy the fact that I am finally back home with you," Ryan said with a warm smile.

"Oh!? So, you're doing nothing all day? While I'm busy working through the weekend?" Zoey said with a smile.

"I-I mean I'll clean up the house, take out the trash and maybe go get groceries? Whatever you need?" Ryan said nervously.

"That sounds lovely. Hey, what happened in your dreams to put you in this weird state? Did something happen?" Zoey asked with a curious expression.

"Oh man. I don't know where to begin?" Ryan said with a nervous laugh.

"Well, you can start at the beginning? Come on, I can use a distraction from my work. Besides, I wanna hear about it!" Zoey said with a smile and took a sip of her coffee.

"Ahem. Well first off I was doing my usual morning run." Ryan began.

"Sounds boring so far?" Zoey asked with a smile.

"I'm getting to it! Jeez, you can be so impatient sometimes. Anyway, when I was running, I ran into this floating orb that chased me and when it caught me, I was pulled into a portal to a fantasy world. With Dark Elves and shit." Ryan said with an annoyed expression.

"Okay, now you have my attention. Did you save the world or something?" Zoey asked with a smile.

"Pff! Hell no! I was forced to kill monsters so mana would enter my body. Which causes me to start turning into a Dark Elf!" Ryan said with a nervous laugh.

"Oh? So, you were a manly Dark Elf? Hehe, I wish I could see that," Zoey said with a chuckle.

'Umm... I don't think I'll tell her the truth about me becoming a chick.' Ryan thought with a shocked expression.

"Hmm? You have that look Ryan." Zoey said with a smile.

"L-Look? I have no idea what you're talking about babe." Ryan said while trying not to look into his girlfriend's eyes.

"Oh, come on Ry. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Look, I'm not gonna judge or anything but I think you should talk to someone about it. Get off your chest now, babe." Zoey said with a loving smile.

'Shit! My poker face sucks in front of her. Ugh! I'm screwed here. I can't lie to her. How am I supposed to explain myself?' Ryan thought with a nervous laugh.

"Babe, I'll let you get back to your work. I'm going to go shower and change for the day. I want to head over to the gym later today. We can hang out after dinner tonight?" Ryan asked Zoey.

"Running away, are you?" Zoey asked with a playful smile.

"Haah.... You're not going to let this go, will you? Fine," Ryan said with a resigned tone.

"I wouldn't be me if I didn't," Zoey said with a seductive smile.

"Okay! Okay. Here you go. I turned into a female Dark Elf. And yes, it was weird as hell!" Ryan said with a sigh.

"Ha ha ha! I can't imagine you being a girl. But I guess I shouldn't say that..." Zoey said with a teasing smile.

"What!?" Ryan asked with a shocked expression as he brought his hands up to his ears only to find that they were normal.

"Ha ha ha! Just kidding babe!" Zoey said with a laugh.

"You better be." Ryan said with a small frown.

"Well, what did you look like?" Zoey asked with a curious expression.

"Man! You really don't want to do your work do you?" Ryan said with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course, I don't want to do my work. Hold on here. Maw. There, now will you tell me?" Zoey said with a smile while she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Fine! I had dark tan skin." Ryan's skin started turning darker in front of Zoey. "I also had long white hair with really bright blue eyes"

His hair and eyes followed along with the rest of his skin tone changing into dark tan skin. His hair started to grow down his back.

"Huh!? R-Ryan?" Zoey asked with a shocked expression.

He was too focused on recalling what he looked like to notice everything that was happening around him.

"God! I had ridiculously big breasts and wide hips. Wider than yours. babe." Ryan's chest started growing and his hips followed suit.

Zoey doesn't know what's going on with her boyfriend that's changing in front of her eyes. All she could do was watch helplessly as Ryan's changes continued.

"Like I shrunk in height and my voice sounded more feminine. Jeez, those boobs. Man! They were huge. Like, really freaking big!" Ryan's voice became high pitched. His dick got smaller and shriveled up. In its place was a pussy.

"A-Are you okay Ry?" Zoey asked with a worried expression.

"W-Why does my voice sound so girlish?" Ryan asked with a shaky voice.

"Ry? Y-You look like an Elf. Is this really you? Are you hurt?" Zoey asked with worry.

"No! No, no no no! Why am I back to being a woman? Huh? Z-Zoey? Are you getting older?" Ryan asked with a puzzled expression.

Zoey looked like she was 10 years old now and looked like she just remembered something important.

"Ryan! I remember. You disappeared 10 years ago! Oh God! This is what happened to you?" Zoey asked with a concerned expression.

"H-How can this be a dream? I-I just wanted to be home with you Zoey. Why....." Ryan asked with a shaky voice as tears started to form in his eyes.

Zoey then hugged him tightly.

"I don't know why this is happening, but I'll ask my husband. We might be-" Zoey said with a sad expression.

'I've been gone for 10 years? No! This has to be a curl joke, this has to~' Ryan thought. 'NILS!!!! SHE DID THIS TO US!' Ryan screamed in his mind.

As Zoey hugged her. Rya tried to calm herself because she didn't know how much longer she had with her girlfriend. Not knowing if this was her girlfriend.

"Z-Zoey. I don't know how much time we have left. Tell my parents that I'm sorry. I never meant for any of this." Rya said with a tearful expression.

"Ryan...?" Zoey said with a confused expression.

"Please! Tell them that I love them very much. And you are the best girlfriend a loser like me could ever have in this universe." Rya said with a trembling voice as she held onto Zoey.

"Ryan! I'll do that! I'll tell your parents! I'll never forget you! Please come back, okay!" Zoey said with a sad expression as she gently placed her hand on Rya's head.

"Thank you..." Rya said with a weak smile before she noticed everything around them started to turn into white particles. Everything was vanishing slowly. The chair, wall, table, room and sky. Rya and Zoey hugged each other in a bright white void until Zoey started to fade as well.

"Ryan! Please live! Whatever you do, live!" Zoey shouted with a tearful expression as she vanished from sight.

Rya just stood there powerless to do anything as she broke down into tears.

'She's gone....' Rya thought to herself as she collapsed to her knees.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Well, that worked out better than we thought." Said the voice of the Goddess.

Rya snapped out of her sorrow as it turned into rage. She quickly looked behind her to see Nils and Nebulus standing there.

"What? You're not happy about saying goodbye to your old, loved ones? Nebulus used a lot of her power to accomplish such a impossible feat and you turn to us in anger?" Nils said with a smirk.

"YYYEEEHHHHAAAA!!!!" Rya yelled while mustering the biggest magic attack she could. "YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT!!" She yelled as a giant white mountain shot out everywhere in hopes to crush the Goddesses.

*BBBOOOMMM!!!!* Was the sound caused by multiple mountains as big as Everest smashed into the Nils and Nebulus.

*BBBOOOMMM!!!!*

*CCCRRRUUUNNNNCCCCHHH!*

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!" Rya screamed as she released a spell so powerful that it tore up the entire void.

The destruction was so immense that it was more powerful than a nuclear bomb.

"You fucking took EVERYTHING FROM ME!!!" Rya yelled as she tried to summon her magic again.

Rya did this again and again until she could no longer stand up. She fell to the ground sweating profusely.

"Haah! Haah! Haah!" Rya gasping for air.

"So, is that out of your system?" Nils said behind Rya.

"You!" Rya growled through gritted teeth.

"Ahahah! You're lucky that you're in your subconscious. Otherwise, your magic is almost completely exhausted." Nils said with a chuckle.

"Why did you do this to me? You might have changed my body, but you will NOT change me mentally! NEVER! YOU HEAR ME!" Rya yelled as she snapped out of her rage.

"Ha ha. We didn't change your sexual orientation, Ryan. You have a strong will to be straight and so you are straight. I don't see the problem?" Nils said with a giggle.

"I don't see any problem! How did you keep me straight~" Rya stopped herself when the realization hit her.

'They changed me into a woman but kept me straight!? A STRAIGHT WOMAN! Ooohh! You cunning little cunts! I'll prove to you that I'm still a guy! I refuse to back down on this!' Rya thought to herself.

"Well, we just wanted to give you a reward for surviving the Cave Troll and defeating a Dungeon Core. So we were lucky enough to have a mental link to your ex. She is doing fine. She got married to someone else and has two kids now. Anyway keep up the good work... Ryan." Nils said with a giggle.

Rya started to feel herself fade until she woke up in her room in the mansion.

"RAH! RAH! RAH!" Rya screamed while she struggled to get out of bed.

"M-Miss Rya!?" There was a maid in her room just about to wake her up.

This caused Rya to stop struggling and stared at the maid.

'God dammit! I look like an asshole! Calm down Ryan. Don't let those Goddesses get the better of you.' Rya thought to herself.

"Oh sorry. What's wrong?" The maid asked with a little fear in her eyes.

"Umm. N-Nothing really... I get night terrors sometime. I'm sorry about this." Rya said quietly.

“Well… If Miss needs anything I’ll be right outside this door.”

The maid relaxed a bit as she walked out of the room.

Rya slowly sat up in bed and the sheets fell off of her.

When she looked down, she saw her white undergarments.

'You did not change all of me you cunts!' Rya yelled internally while looking at the ceiling.

***

132