Ch.49 Getting Ready
4.6k 10 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took some time for Rya to get her emotions in check before getting ready to clean herself up. She came out of her bedroom wearing a towel after taking a bath. It was then that she realized Dalia wasn't in their room. Rya is angry at the goddesses because they made her a woman and didn't even give her a choice and she totally forgot about Dalia.

"Where did that little wolf run off to? I hope she's okay..." Rya mumbled to herself as she went to the wardrobe to see what clothes she could wear.

"God there's nothing but dresses in here?" Rya said as she looked at her wardrobe.

She sighed and decided to wear a men's shirt and pants but conceited on lady's underwear. And that one's Rya was drawn to wear were these purple pairs with black lace bra and panties.

"Hm... Guess I should do something about this..." Rya said as she took the purple lace panties in her hands.

'It's just underwear Ryan. It's not like I'm conceding to what makes me a man...' Rya thought to herself.

Rya then removes the towel and puts on the purple panties. While she was putting it on, Rya felt a bit shy about wearing such a feminine garment but continued anyway as she slowly pulled up the purple panties.

Rya was surprised how comfortable the underwear is.

'They must be special or something. They feel so soft...' Rya thought to herself as she was trying to figure out if they were magical. Instead of disliking them they felt just right as they hugged her private parts.

'I wonder why?' Rya thought to herself as she looked at the matching bra.

"Okay let's hope I can latch the hooks on this thing?" Rya said as she tried to put on the bra.

After a few attempts Rya was struggling to get the bra on properly.

"Nnngh! This is impossible! How do women do this by themself!" Rya shouted in frustration as she tried to get the bra on.

Her boobs looked bigger now and she had a hard time trying to get the bra hooks latched.

As she was getting dressed, she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Rya said as she covered herself with the towel.

"Morning Alpha!" Dalia said with a smile.

"Dalia!? Where were you? I was worried since you weren't in our room!" Rya said with concern.

"Oh, I took your advice and got marked by my mate." Dalia said happily.

"Hmm? You got marked...." Rya sniffed the air and could smell the sex permeating off of Dalia.

Rya was very confused at what happened.

"Yes! My Alpha told me to mark my mate!" Dalia said excitedly.

"What!? Aren't you moving a little fast?" Rya shouted.

Rya was shocked at what she just heard.

"No! There aren't that many males that are timid and aggressive at the same time. So, I don't see a reason to wait." Dalia said confidently.

"Well, if you and Percy are fine with it, who am I to get in the way? I'm happy for you Dalia." Rya said trying to sound happy for her but she was still fighting her anger towards the goddesses.

While Rya was thinking about that Dalia walked over to her.

'What the hell?' Rya thought to herself. 'Why is Dalia coming to me?' Rya thought to herself.

Dalia smiled and stretched her arms out looking like she wanted a hug. "You're the best Alpha!" Dalia said with a huge grin as she jumped at Rya.

"W-Wait! Dalia! TAKE A BATH FIRST!" Rya panicked while trying to keep her distance from the pursuing wolf-kin.

"Ah! Alpha doesn't want a hug? Just because she doesn't want to get dirty?" Dalia teased.

Rya had to think quickly before she made another attempt, "NO! No, I'm not afraid of getting dirty. I just don't want to be mistaken as Percy's mate. Or that you are trying to force me as his mate?"

Dalia halted and her ears started twitching while panic was written on her face. "AH! I can't believe I almost did that! My little wolf is mine and mine only! I'm sorry Alpha!" Dalia said as she ran away from Rya and went to the bath to make sure her mate's scent doesn’t rub on anything else.

Rya breathed a sigh of relief and was glad that nothing bad happened between the two.

"Now I need to get this stupid bra on." Rya said to herself as she looked at the bra in front of her.

Rya then noticed that she's holding it upside down.

'How the hell do I put this on? It looks impossible!' Rya thought to herself as she tried to figure out how to attach the hooks.

Rya then remembered that the Maid was waiting outside their door to their room.

'Maybe she can help.' Rya thought to herself as she walked to the door.

The maid was surprised when she saw Rya poking her head out of the door.

"Umm... C-Can't I ask for your assistance? I need a little help?" Rya asked the Maid with a nervous tone to her voice.

"Y-Yes Miss Rya!" The maid replied nervously.

Rya then backed away from the door so the maid could come in.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to know if you could help with my bra." Rya said as she pointed her right hand towards the bra.

"O-Oh! You're having trouble Miss Rya? Do Dark Elves not wear undergarments?" the maid said with a hint of curiosity.

"No, we do! But the problem is I-I had a growth spurt in m-my chest and I'm not used to bras yet?" Rya said as she blushed and turned away embarrassed.

"Ah! I see. Well, I'll show you my Miss. Here let me take that from you first," the maid said as she held Rya's bra in front of her.

"Thank you." Rya said as she took the bra from her.

She then began to put the straps through her arms and moved around to Rya's back so she could hook them in the right place.

Rya was very grateful for the help as she still wasn't used to wearing bras.

"That's pretty easy, now all you have to do is to just tighten the strap a bit more so it will be comfortable for you."

And as if magic the bra supported her big breast with ease and felt just as good or better than her panties.

'I think I can get used to this?' Rya thought to herself as she looked at the maid.

"Thank you, that should be all." Rya said with a smile.

"It was no problem at all Miss Rya." the maid replied with a blush. "I must say I've never seen a woman so blessed in the chest department before. Your breasts are perfect!"

"Really? T-Thank you? I think?" Rya said nervously as she tried to hide her embarrassment. 'Yeah, these were made by my foul Goddesses! But I can deny they do know how to make a gorgeous woman. I hate that I can’t get turned on when I look at myself! It's frustrating!'

"You're welcome! Now if you excuse me..." the maid said as she left the room.

Rya then closed the door and sighed relieved. "Well time to get the rest of my stuff on."

Rya quickly went to her dresser and grabbed the men's clothing she picked out earlier. She put on the dark shirt first and then the pants. They didn't fit well and felt a bit off but paid it no mind. Then she grabbed her old dark elven boots and put them on.

Rya then got dressed in the rest of her clothes. She put on her belt and grabbed her sword and shield.

Rya then walked over to her bed and looked down at the other bras. 'Maybe I should bring some with me for the road?' Rya thought to herself.

Rya grabbed a few of the bras and stuffed them into her bag before Dalia came out of the bathroom, cleaning off the smell of sex that she enjoyed last night.

"Hey I'm almost done. How long will it take for you to get ready for the trip?" Rya replied as she grabbed her backpack.

Dalia smiled and nodded. "I'm ready, Alpha!"

Rya looked at the naked wolf-kin and then back into her eyes, "Dalia! You're not going to walk around naked!"

"Why not? I've been marked by my little wolf?" Dalia said with a confused expression.

"Because humans can't smell like we can. Hell, you smell stuff that I can't, and no one can tell that you're marked. So put on clothes. I don't care how small the clothes are but put something on. Got it?"

Dalia nodded with a sad look and slipped on her underwear, a mini dress and skimpy shorts.

"Alright I'll get the rest of my things together and meet you outside," Rya said while heading to the door.

***

136