Beginning and Time Skip
1.9k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man in his middle 20s can be seen walking by the side of the road while playing with his phone, he was of average height for asian around 1.7 meters, a little bit fat, above average looks and a light tanned skin. By his looks it can be seen that he is from chinese descend, this person name is Lim Senhian he just graduate a few months ago from university and now working as an editor for Webnovel. While busy with his phone, he didn't realize that a small truck can be seen running on the street with a very fast speed and will reach him in just a few seconds. A second before the truck can crash into him, he suddenly moving his body and the truck pass by him in just millimeters away from his body. The truck crash the tree that was by the side of the road will he goes around the back of the truck to pass by it like it was nothing usual, a certain God from above can be seen gritting his teeth with veins popping out on his forehead. This was one of his numerous attempt of killing this mortal person, he just can't get it how the mortal can avoid death every time. He watch this person since a very long time after this mortal pick his interest when he is just a 4th grade elementary school student and avoid a certain death, and since then death always comes and goes while he is untouched with all off that with the max some small injuries. The certain God can't handle it anymore as this is his 666th attempt of killing this mortal and thought of giving up of making him his champion, but just as luck would have it a certain truck exploded and send a part of metal flying towards the mortal and cleanly cut off his head from the neck.


"What in the actual fuck? Did I die just now? For real? Thanks God I finally died, I'm actually so bored that I was thinking of killing myself but too afraid of doing it.", thought Lim Senhian while looking at his surrounding that was only a white void with nothing insight.

Lim Senhian was actually not actively dodging deaths, but his body moving unconsciously because he have a very high reflex since he was trained in martial arts at 2nd grade elementary school. He was actually a prodigy in martial arts, but he consciously holding back his potential since 3rd grade of elementary school after his mother falling sick when waiting him training at school and since then he stopped training. His morals about society also stopping him from using his learned martial arts to fight bad peoples, so he usually just provoking the bad guys, dodging the attack and waiting for help of the police. He only snapped once and almost a robber after the robber taking hostage of a small kid in a jewelry store robbery, fortunately the police not arrested him for almost killing the robber. Since then he always consciously holding back his strength and agility. The life in modern society makes him bored and only anime, novels, and music helping him relieve some of his stress.

"Ah, finally we meet young mortal", said ???

"Hmm? Are you by chance the God i was always praying too? The one that look after this Earth?", ask Lim Senhian.

"Yes, that's Me.", said the God

"So, where are you? And also what will happen to me now?", ask Lim Senhian because he can't see the God.

"Well, it seems you can't see me. Maybe it was because your fate on me is so low? Hmm, whatever. But to answer your other question, you are now chosen by Me as a champion in the game of Gods. You will fight in my place, also the fate of this universe will be in your hand. Either this universe erased or upgraded is all in your hands, the longer you survive or even take the championship in this place the bigger the reward  for you, for me, and for this universe. You can even wish to be a God if you can take the championship. Also i'll give you 5 wishes as a reward by being my champion, can't have you become a weak champion after all.", said the God.

"I see, at least now i can be free not holding back. Is killing other God's champion allowed? Also can I ask for a very overpowered gift or bloodline or item?", ask Lim Senhian.

"Yes, you can kill them because they will also try to kill you after all. Also the gift have a limit, I'll not tell the limit but I will judge if it reach the limit or not.", said the God.

Hearing that, Lim Senhian start thinking about what will his wish to be. And after sometime he already got what he will need to win this deadly game.

"For my 1st wish, I want the True Mystic Eyes of Empyrean not the Nasuverse one but the one that also called as Mystic Eyes of Heaven also please erase the side effect of using the power of the eyes. For my 2nd wish, I want the upgraded version of power manipulation WORM CYOA instead of 5 charges a day I want it to be 10 charges a day. For my 3rd wish, I want the power of 3 servant of my choice from Nasuverse they are Gilgamesh, Scathach, and Minamoto no Raikou and please they true full power not their shadow that summoned in the Holy Grail War. For my 4th wish, I want the Gate of Babylon skill I gained from Gilgamesh to be upgraded with items from Games that I ever played before. And for my 5th wish, I want the upgraded version of Library of The Heaven Path that have all the knowledge that was ever recorded in Akashic Records.", said Lim Senhian.

The God took a while to think of the consequences of giving me this powers then after a while nodded.

"Alright, i'll grant you all those wishes. Now where do you want to be reincarnated?", ask the God.

"Please reincarnated me in Boku no Hero Academia World as Kaminari Denki.", reply Lim Senhian.

"May I know why you want to be reincarnated as Kaminari Denki?", ask the God.

"Because his quirk was so under rated and he never fully trained his quirk so his quirk never show it's max potential and evolve.", said Lim Senhian.

"All right, then I will send you there. Good luck and win this battle!", said the God while opening a portal for Lim Senhian soul to be send into Kaminari Denki mother's womb.


15 years later, the day of the UA High School Entrance Exam. A young man can be seen walking into the main gate of the UA High, his hair was cut short in a military style, blonde in color and a strand of black hair running from his temple to his forehead.

He was wearing a black colored jacket that styled after Nero from DMC, a black jeans, a black combat boot, and a black sleeveless shirt. His body was slim but muscle can be seen bulging in several part of his body from outside his shirt. He was only carrying a pen inside his front jacket pocket while chewing gum. His name is Kaminari Denki, the reincarnated Lim Senhian.

"So this is UA huh? This will be the start of everything. After 11 years of training, I'll finally show the world the power of me as Kaminari Denki!", thought Kaminari.


This fanfic also upload at webnovel.com under the name of Israfil.

3