Prologue
372 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since I was a child I dream to become the strongest fighter. I always aspire to have a muscular and flexible body. When I was 8 years old I beg my parents to enroll me to a martial arts school. Back then they agree since they thought I would quit halfway.

At first they enroll me to a karate school. Within 2 years I become black belt and won numerous gold medals in junior tournaments. After that I learn Judo, Taekwondo, Jujutsu and Boxing. At the age of 25 my main career is MMA fighter. I become a famous fighter with consecutive wins and 0 losses.

I have everything money, women, and fame. My friends are envious of me, they thought I have it easy. But it’s not easy at all, training and training and training my diet is also calculated. I can’t even eat the food I want. I was also abstaining from sex time to time before my fights.

I was 68 years old now and about to die due to my lifestyle and countless fights. I was on the hospital alone. I realized that I’m fighting all by myself after my parents died. Sure there’s a lot of people visiting me claiming to be my relatives, my lovers, and my friends. But I know they are after my money, because after donating all I have to charity they suddenly stop visiting me.

After closing my eyes, I saw a dream. I was in a place where I truly belong a place where strength is highly valued. A place where someone will respect you if you are strong.  

Ahhh I want to go to that place. If there is a second life God please let me born in that place.

2