Chapter 2 – Seriously?!
2.4k 7 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I open my eyes to see a brightly illuminated ceiling and tons of plushies all around me and a crying woman..

A crying woman...

What the heck???

"Young miss! Waaaahhh! Young miss, you're finally awake!" said the woman while wailing like she just encountered god

"Wha...?"  
'Okay calm down Nadina, everything's okay... not. Whatever, I'll try asking something without rounding any suspicion'
"May I ask what happened?"

Contrary to what I was expecting, the maid just stared at me, dumbfounded, and blinked a few times.

"Umm excuse me, are you listening?"

"Ahh! I'm so sorry miss, I'm really sorry. Right, umm, you were stalk--ahem, I mean watching your fiance, Prince Ace, when he suddenly looked up at you. But at that time, you were caught off guard and accidentally fell off the stool you were on and hit your head really hard. Young miss hasn't woken up for 4 days already!"

"Mmm okay, I request you to write down everything you know about me"

"P-pardon me?"

"I. Request. You. To. Write. Down. Everything. You. Know. About. Me."

"S-s-sorry! Right away miss!"

'... Do I look that scary?'

"Here you go, I wrote down everything I know about you miss"

I took a look at the paper and glanced up at my maid "Everything on here is the TRUTH right?" 

"Y--no.."

Suddenly, the temperature in the room seems to have dropped down a few degrees. "I want the truth and only the truth, not a bunch of your useless flattering"

"I'm so sorry, I'll re-write it, miss!"

And so after she re-wrote the information and handed it to me while shivering like a bullied puppy. And so, I took a look at the info:

Nadina Loctine

3 years old
Princess of Frostillia

Magic Elements: To be tested at the age of 5

Personality: Spoiled, Bratty and very narcissistic

Fiance: Crown Prince Ace Fairmond of Pafizika

Doted on by your whole family

... ... ... Nadina.com has broken down ... ... ...

Ohh god, I swear I just got a huge headache coming my way. My memory isn't bad, in fact, it's really good. And I would recognize the name 'Nadina Loctine' anywhere.
It's from that really crappy otome game that I randomly created because I was really bored. Its name is 'Doki Doki You Stole My Heart Desu". Aside from it's terrible naming sense (which I swear I didn't come up with), each of the 5 storylines were utter crap. 

In the story 'Doki Doki You Stole My Heart Desu' there were 5 capture targets. Ace (my fiance), Spade (my brother), Liam, Reito and Myers. To put it all in one sentence.. they became really stupid after falling in love with the heroine. 

If I had to simplify what I just said, before they met the heroine their IQ's were well over 150, afterwards, it dropped down to -150.

I probably ended up giving the worst endings in all the routes to the villain because I was venting out my anger at that time. Haa... I really regret that now. 

In Ace's route, the villain gets a grand public execution. 
In Spade's route, the villain get's tortured to death in the Loctine family's secret dungeon.
In Liam's route, the villain gets thrown off a cruise and all the nobles watch as she gets eaten by sharks
In Reito's route, the villain becomes a beggar and dies from starvation.
In Myers's route, the villain turns into a human stick and dies from extensive blood loss.

And the worst thing? I'm the villainess of the story (yayyy... not), ayy, did I offend some god in my previous life or what?

"Miss? You should get up and go to your parent, they were very worried about you all this time"

"Okayyy, coming"

I got off the bed and dressed up, and while I was passing by, I took a look in the mirror and OH MY GOSH, I LOOK ADORABLE.

Ehh, such a pity the previous villainess never really used her face for anything useful.

As I walked down the hallways I passed by many maids and butlers. Some had fearful faces while the rest tried to hide the disappointment and mocking in their eyes, but I'm not stupid and I know what they're thinking. After all, I've lived my whole life filled with these looks. And honestly, I've learned to not give two sh*ts about it. I mean, why waste your life caring about what the heck other people are thinking instead of just focusing on what you want? They can go and burn off all the excess brain cells in their miniature brain, while wasting all that extra effort to mock me all they want. In the end, it's only because they're too afraid to confront me of their thoughts, that they have to resort to physiological attacks instead, and anyone dumb enough to fall for that.... I.. have no words for them.

What can I say? I rarely get attached to things, so I'm pretty good at adapting with any situation I'm thrown in. As long as I'm not bored.

---

"Nadina, what grades did you get on your most recent test?"

"Momma, I got a 99! I was the best in my grade!"

"WHAT ONLY 99?! You trash, our family is full of smart people with successful couriers. If you're going to present me with such failures, don't appear in front of us."

"B-but.."

"No buts. Your father and I are going on another business trip, go earn money to eat by yourself. We won't give money to failures like you, next time we see such disgusting grades again, you're disowned."

"Y-yes mother"  
'B-but it's my birthday'

"We are doing this for your own good, it's all for you. We only reward the perfect children and won't waste our time on garbage."

"I-I understand..*hic* father " 

---

I jolt back to reality, only to realize I was dozing off while thinking about the past again. Mmm... for my dear mother and father in hell (god must be dumb if they went to heaven), f*ck you.

Aaa... that feels better. I've never retaliated against them, much less curse them when I was alive. But ever since I was reincarnated, I was able to look at things in a more logical standpoint and I'm laughing at the fact that they probably don't even know I've found a few pieces of their old report cards. They were disastrous, because I saw marks like 69, 74, 58, ect. If I'm trash, then what are they? The exclusive garbage among the trash?

After passing through many hallways and walking down two flights of stairs, I arrived in front of a pair of really imposing doors and stared at it as it stood before me. Then, I opened them and went in, but what I saw next left me dumbfounded.

"Honey!"
"Sweetie"
"Sis!"

Alright.. Uhh, it's probably pretty bad at the moment, but the story'll get better as it progresses (I hope). So uhm.. yeah!

41