Chapter 3 – Adventurer’s Guild
2.1k 6 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Whaaatttt's going on?'

Right now I'm standing at the doorway of an insanely large room with three people clinging on to me like it's the end of the world.

"Uhm.. Mom, Dad, Bro?" I said, trying my best to act cute as I tilted my head a little.

"Uwahh, sorry my dear, everyone get off her! She might not have healed from her injuries yet!"

The people that were previously clinging to me jumped off and started doing a full body check on me to see if I was okay.

"Sis, how are you feeling? Are you alright? Damn, I'm going to kill that f***ing prince..."

...

Let's pretend that we never heard that last part

Anyways, after getting bombarded with a bazillion questions, they finally let me off the hook. I have to admit, having a family that cares this much about you... feels quite nice. It gives me a warm feeling in my chest and I really want to protect them at all costs, even if my brother tried to kill 'me' in the storyline. He probably did that 'cause 'Nadina' literally took everything for granted and acted like a brat 24/7.

'I hope it will always stay like this and.. thank you'

"No Problem!"

??? 

I think... I just heard some kind of voice inside my head? Was it just a hallucination?

"Naw, girl it's real. Remember me? Miranda... I just wanted to teach you the way to contact me."

'Oh right! I believe that was one of my wishes, anyways is it hard to do so? It can't be as simple as to just shout Miranda in my head right? Haha"

"Ehh? How did you know? You're awesome Nadina!"

'wat.. SERIOUSLY?? I was just kidding, gods these days.. they have no creativity. Well I guess it's not as bad as to shouting some random super embarrassing sentence out loud'

"I can change it to shouting out loud if you want (~˘▾˘)~"

'NO. THANK. YOU  (╬ ̄皿 ̄)凸"

"Aww, bummer. Okay, jokes aside, I think you should check your status"

'Status..?'

Nadina Loctine
Age: 3
Gender: Female
Race: Half Fairy, Half-??? (Insufficient level, Information Locked)
Magic: (Insufficient Age, Currently Locked)
Level: 100 (Average Adventurer Adult is lv.30)
HP: Infinity
MP: Infinity
Titles: Blessed by the Goddess, Reincarnated One, Couch Potato
Skills: Appraisal, Camouflage (Insufficient Age, Skills Temporarily Locked)

I swear.. my face literally looks like this right now ----> (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

What the heck?? I mean I've read many different stories on OP MC's and how some build a harem, go be a hero, become super famous and blahblahblah other crappy stuff...

But I never asked to be one of those people! For your information, my magic aptitude ceremony is coming up in 2 years and that probably means I only have 2 more years to live before I become the center of attention. After my 5th birthday, there's probably gonna be a ton of assassination attacks and marriage proposals, but I just want to live my life in peace!

I mean even if I don't know what types of magic I have currently, only an idiot wouldn't be able to guess based on the information given! I probably have some really OP magic, or else it'd be Miranda trolling me.

There are many types of magic and here are the ranks:
Common:
Fire

Water
Earth
Wind

Rare:
Ice
Lightning
Light
Darkness

Legendary:
Space
Healing
Poison

God:
Time
Creation

Sighs, that's not even the biggest problem right now! I'm freaking out over the fact that I'm. Not. Human!

Well, I technically I don't really give a damn about what race I am, but I do care about the public opinion. If word ever gets out that our family isn't composed of humans then we're really screwed ;-;

It would've been fine if we were half human because there are a lot of royal families out there that are made up of human hybrids, but we're not human at all. Not even 1% human!

I probably got my fairy bloodline from 'my' mom, but I forgot what race I made 'my' dad.

----------

Now let's go back to the past when our MC was still writing the story for the otome game:

'Lalalalala~ Damn, was I a little too cruel on the villainess? Ehh, I mean those are some really bloody ways to die. Eh whatever  ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ 

I'll just make it up to her by making her a teeny tiny bit more OP than all the other characters~ Hmm, I'll change that, and that and that and...'

And that's the story of how our dumb little MC created the villainess and got stuck in the dilemma she is in right now~

----------

Aiya.. Why'd I have to go make the villainess a little OP because I was taking pity on her?! I swear, if I could travel back in time, I would go beat myself up!

This poor child has no more tears left to cry because she fell in the pit she had dug for herself~

....

Ahem.

Annnnywaaaays, I'm currently lost.

Yup, lost!

....

Haha.. 

OKAYYYY! I get it, if someone saw the state I was in right now, they'd probably wanna shake me while yelling "HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET LOST IN THE WORLD OF THE OTOME GAME YOU CREATED?!"

I mean, just because I created the otome game, doesn't mean I understand the full layout of this world! ... Okay that probably sounded really stupid... But, I created it years ago, how do ya expect someone to remember something from that long ago? And I can't do the searching through the original villainess's memories because I. Didn't. Get. Them!

Ehh??

I seemed to have arrived at a town? Hmm, if my memory doesn't fail me, then I believe the closest town to my home was the capital!

Woooowww everything looks otherworldly! I mean, look at all those demi-humans and shops! I wanna go shopping! 

Speaking of shopping, does this place have a map or something I can use?

"Hey there little lady, are you lost? Where are your parents?"

I turn around and I see a super macho looking guy. Hehe, it's time to put my (nonexistent) acting skills into use!

"Uhm.. Mister is there a map of this town, I wanna go shopping! I would like to go visit some shops and take a look around." I said trying to look as mature as I can

Oh.. f**k, I just remembered... I'M 3 YEARS OLD, what kind of 3 year old asks to go shopping??

Ahhhhh, he's staring at me! I'm weird right? I get it so please, stop staring!

"Pfft.. BWAHAAHAAHAAHAHA, what a weird little lady you are. Alright, this uncle here will take you to a place called the adventurers guild okay? You can take a break there and there are lots of nice aunties that can help take you shopping. Don't worry, I'm not a bad person!"

'Hmm? The adventurers guild? What the heck? An otome game has that? I never remember putting that into the game'

"That's 'cause I put it in"

'Gee! At least warn me before you pop into my head like that. Anyways, why do I have the ominous feeling that the story is going to stray really far from the path of the original one?'

"Oh, I might've made a bit of changes here and there to the world. Hey, don't blame me! I mean, it was all to suit your tastes better and help to keep you entertained"

'Wow, uhh, thanks! Never thought you'd go that far for me, but that makes me feel quite.. nice'

"Mhm, no problem darling, but I think you should answer the dude in front of you. You've literally been staring at him for a minute"

'Ah! Shoot, thanks for the reminder... wait.. hey! You're the one who barged into our conversation!'

"TeeHee  ٩(๑❛ω❛๑)۶ I'm out~"

'Don't TeeHee me!'

"Uhh missy?"

"Ah! Sorry! Sure uncle! Let's go!"

"Okay, follow me"

Aside from the fact that I just broke the "Don't follow strangers" rule since I just had a feeling the uncle was truly a nice person, we arrived at the humongous guildhall. I mean, it's freaking huge! 

I was walking in through the front door and just as I was about to look around, I saw a shoe being thrown my way. Fortu--- I mean, unfortunately, it landed right on the uncle's face.

"DARIUS, YOU SCUM! YOU ACTUALLY ABDUCTED A LITTLE GIRL?! Don't worry little sister, this onee-san will save you!"

"Heh Darius, you really got yourself in a pinch this time" 

"Woohoo! Nice shot Mari!"

The crowd around us all burst into laughter at Uncle Darius's sorry figure

"Shut up Y'all! Oww, Mari! I didn't abduct her, I brought her here because she wanted someone to accompany her to go shopping!"

"Ehh? *coughs* W-well, it's y-your fault for making it look so weird!"

"Whaaaattt?"

I chuckled at the scene of these two bickering adults. Man, I wish I had some popcorn, this was a nice little comedy skit.

"Ohya, little sister, you said you wanted someone to accompany you? Perfect, I just got off my shift! This onee-san shall go with you okay? By the way, my name is Mariana, what about you?"

"Wow, you sure changed attitudes quickly. Mari, why are you being so formal? It's like you're at the front desk trying to register someone for their adventurer's card" grumbled Darius, clearly still salty over the misunderstanding earlier

"Geez, will you ever shut up! Okay fine, since you suggested it, I will make her an adventurer's card, what'cha gonna do about it?" retorted Mariana

... Where's my say in this? I mean, it's my card, right? How come a person I met less than 10 minutes ago is deciding for me? Life is so unfair

Whatever, might as well just get one sooner than expected

"Okay, anyways, what's your name, darling?" Mariana said with a sweet smile, as if nothing ever happened

'I should probably make an alias right? Alright, let's do that'
"My name is Aki, onee-san"

"Cute name! Aki-chan, I'll lead you to the testing room later okay? Here's a form for you to fill out first, it's just some basic information like age and gender. Oh, right! You probably didn't have your magic test yet right? We'll help you do one for free once you turn 5 okay?"

"Alright, thank's Mari-nee. Can you explain how things work around here?"

And so, I started to fill out the form while Mariana was explaining the rules of the guild

"Alright, so here are the ranks. They go like this:
F rank (lvl. 1 - 10)
E rank (lvl. 11 - 20)
D rank (lvl. 21 - 30)
C rank (lvl. 31 - 40)
B rank (lvl. 41 - 50)
A rank (lvl. 51 - 60)
A+ rank (lvl. 61 - 70)
S rank (lvl. 71 - 90)
SS rank (lvl. 91 - 110)
SSS rank (lvl. 111 - 149)
God Rank (lvl. 150+)

Majority of our adventurers are in the C-B rank range, it may seem pretty high, but it makes sense since this is the capital. We have quite a few A rank members and about 7 S rank, 2 SS rank and 1 SSS rank adventurers. There is also our guild master, Lexis, who rules above all and he's a God Rank adventurer.

Ahh, our guild master is just super awesome! He's a level 150 genius who was born with 3 types of magic: Water, Ice and Space

Most people don't even awaken a magic ability, and if they do it's probably a common one. Master has 3, and one is even a legendary ability!"

Wow, she looks like she's worshiping a god when talking about the guild master. Anyways, based on her explanation I'm apparently already an SS rank adventurer? I knew it.. so my level really is too high after all!

"Too bad he's a stupid old man"

Hmm? I didn't seem to hear that last sentence clearly.. oh well

I handed in my form to Mariana and she gave me a card filled with all my information.

"Alright! Aki-chan, follow me to the testing room"

Ayy.. I think I really f**ked up this time..

42