Chapter 5 – Happy Birthday!
1.6k 6 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADINA!!"

I opened up my eyes to see my whole family pounce on me and GEE, WERE THEY HEAVY!

"Mmm, I'm up everyone." I said groggily

"Sis, don't be too scared on the magic test. Even if you don't awaken a power, I'll still love you"

"How about we conduct the test right now so our dear Nadina won't be too anxious when she does it in front of everyone later?"

"What a wonderful idea, my darling"

"Wut..? Really?! You can do a magic test beforehand?!?!?!"

"Yup as long as you turn 5, anytime is fine"

Doesn't that mean I can first find out my attributes, then figure out a way to hide my powers later? This is such a win-win situation!

"Alright, throw me the magic globe"

"Dearie, a magic globe is a treasure, they can't be bought on the market like Chinese cabbage. You got to be careful when handling it alright?"

"Ehh? Fineeeee"

I watched as the globe got placed in front of me and it looked so majestic that I couldn't help but reach forwards to touch it.

Suddenly there was an extremely bright glow, even brighter than the one in my level test last time.

We had to wait a whole 5 minutes before the light faded and what we saw next astonished everyone. On top of the globe were beautiful  and majestic golden words, but no one paid attention to that because all our attention was taken in by the contents.

Magic Types:
Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Lightning, Light, Darkness, Space, Healing, Poison, Time, Creation

After a really long time, I woke up from my daze. I knew Miranda made me OP, but not THAT OP!!!

"Umm.. mom, dad, bro, are my results.."

"SIS YOU'RE SOOOOO COOOL!!"

"Honey, we're so proud of you~"

"Nadina dear, we're really happy, but I think we have a bit of a problem here"

Don't say it.. I already know!

"OUR DEAR NADINA IS GOING TO BE IN DANGER!" The three idiots said in unison

"Nadina, in case you didn't know, you should check your stats. You've unlocked many new things"

'Hmm? Oh! Yo Miranda! You said to check my stats..? Uhh okay. Status"

Nadina Loctine (Aki)
Age: 5
Gender: Female
Race: Half Fairy, Half-??? (Insufficient level, Information Locked)
Magic: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Ice, Lightning, Light, Darkness, Space, Healing, Poison, Time, Creation, ??? (Hidden Requirement Not Met, Information Locked)
Level: 140 (Average Adventurer Adult is lv.30)
HP: Infinity
MP: Infinity
Titles: Blessed by the Goddess, Reincarnated One, Couch Potato, Good Actor, Crossdresser, 
Skills: Appraisal, Camouflage, Navigation, Perfect Expression Package, ??? (Insufficient Level, 
Hidden Requirement Not Met, Skills Locked)

...

I have many things to say so hold on your horses

'What the heck is with that Crossdresser title?! I mean I only dress up as Aki because I don't want to be recognized okay?! Also, perfect expression package?? What's that? Can it help me adjust my expression to match what's happening? Finally, I STILL HAVE UNKNOWN MAGIC!?!'

"Mwhaha~ I mean, technically you're the creator of this world so we share the responsibility of governing the world together"

'WHAT?! I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING OF THE SORT??'

"Ehh? I didn't tell you? Heh.. sorry! Oh, by the way, I didn't really give you anything other than the chance to reincarnate and my blessing. The rest were what you had all along. You just didn't know it"

'Wait what do you mean "had it all along"?'

"Sorry, my superior is calling me back to work, see ya!"

'MIRAANNNDAAAA!'

Sighs~ That goddess is just.. whatever

"Hellooooo? Sairale to Nadina? (in case you don't remember, Sairale is the name of the world they currently reside in)"

"Ahh! Oh, right. Umm mom, dad, bro, I actually have this magic that can help me hide what magic I have so how about I limit it to Ice and Water Magic?"

"Whatever you say Naddy~ My lil sis is so smart and talented! I'm the world's luckiest brother!"

Spade's POV

My little sister really had changed over the last few years. She's my angel and my everything. I will protect her from all harm. No men shall come near her (Author: YOU'RE A MAN!!) and she'll remain my sweet little Naddy forever~

Belliana(Mom)'s POV

Wahh! My little darling is going to get stolen! As her mommy I shall kill all evil that dares approach her! She's my little sweetie pie after all~

Nathan(Dad)'s POV

NONONO! MY ADORABLE-SWEET-BEAUTIFUL-CHARMING-PRECIOUS-ANGELIC-MARVELOUS LITTLE GIRL WILL NOT GET HURT! Come and run into daddy's arms and stay here forever where it's safe. I don't want her to ever get harmed by this cruel world.

All Three Of Them

KILL ALL THAT DARE COME INJURE OR KIDNAP OUR LITTLE ANGEL!!!

Nadina's POV

They literally have an undisguised "Kill all that dare come near her" expression right now.

I'm not dumb ya know, everything's literally written on your faces!

(╯°Д °)╯╧╧

----------

Whew! They finally left, it was so hard trying to get them to calm down. Why do I feel an odd sense of deja vu though?

Ehh! Nevermind that.

I'm currently going on my daily visit to the adventurer's guild. Over the past 2 years I have familiarized myself with the people in the guild and we all treat each other like family. 

Actually, I'm pretty famous inside the guild too! I'm known as the youngest swordsman inside the guild and I've risen from F rank all the way to B rank! Though I've always been SS rank..

Guess what? I even have my own little followers (Also, apparently they're a super famous S rank group called Cerberus), and I have a feeling they're treating me more like their little brother rather than a boss. They volunteered to help me with my missions many times, but I still prefer to perform them solo.

Oh there they are! 

"Jackie, Marcy, Lucas!"

"Boss!""Aki-Chan~""Lass!"

"Hey, wassup!"

"Hehe... 3, 2, 1"

Hmm? I suddenly have a bad premonition.. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKI!"

I knew it.

"Thank you so much everyone! This really is the best birthday ever!"

"Here's a gift for ya, lad. Congrats on turning 5"

"Boss Aki! We got you a gift too!"

"Aki-chan! Happy birthday! This is from the guild master and I, hope you like it!"

"Everyone... thank you" Thank you for showing me to love I've yearned for, but never had

For the next hour, we laughed and celebrated in our own little family inside the humongous guildhall.

At that time, I only had one though. I don't need any fancy banquets or expensive presents, I only need my family to be here with me.

"Ah! I have to go! My mother and father are calling for me! See you guys tomorrow!"

"Bye!!"

----------

AIYA! I forgot! All the capture targets will be here at the banquet tonight! Only people of the Marquess rank or above were invited, so the heroine won't be here. 

I'm actually so happy I decided to make the heroine an Earl's daughter, or else I would've had to battle it out with her today!

It's okay Nadina! Just.. cling onto Ace for half the time and avoid them for the other half!

Yup! That's the plan! What a genius I am!

I wanted to put on makeup to display my 'bratty rich kid' facade, but my family told me that tonight was a special night and just for today, I should drop the act.

I nodded, but deep inside, only I knew that I was nodding to the fact that I'll drop the makeup and stuff, but not my attitude.

I put on my dress (again, 5 year old look instead of this 18 yrs old look):

I put on my dress (again, 5 year old look instead of this 18 yrs old look):

and boy, let me say this again.

WHAT THE HELL HAS NADINA BEEN DOING WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL LOOKS. SHE HAS GOOD GENES, BUT INSTEAD OF USING THEM FOR USEFUL STUFF, SHE RUINS IT. Gosh...

Ugh. Anyways, it's time for the banquet! I gotta calm down! You can do it!

Okay.. I'm ready

Three

Two

One

Zero..

"Crown Princess Nadina Loctine of Frostillia has arrived!"

Suddenly, the bustling crowds turned so silent that one could hear a pin drop.

Everyone stared in a daze.

At that time, there was only one thought going through everyone's head: "So beautiful and majestic!"

On the other hand, the host herself was about to collapse on the spot due to excessive stress and nervousness.

Ohmygod! They're all staring at me! Did I do something wrong? Shoot! It hadn't even been a minute since I entered to room and I already screwed up?!

If it hadn't been for the perfect expression package, Nadina's face would have looked like this:  (/TДT)/

Okay, stop dawdling! Prepare for the speech! You mustn't mess this up.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, my name is Nadina Loctine and I am very grateful that you all took the time to attend my birthday banquet. I sincerely wish that you all have a wonderful evening. Thank you."

Another round of silence washed over the dumbfounded crowd.

...

DID I SCREW UP AGAIN? DID I LOOK WEIRD? AHH!!! I knew it, I'm really not fit out to be an actor!

*Clapclapclap*

Suddenly, the whole entire room was drowned into a series of clapping and 'woohoo'ing

Dad walked up to the stadium and led me to the eyecatching magic globe in the middle of the room.

"Now, we shall commence the magic testing ceremony!"

I took a deep breath and gently placed my hand on top of the crystal ball.

Before it could react, I quickly used [Camouflage] and successfully hidden my true results.

The top of the crystal ball was now displaying: Ice and Water

Everyone gasped in astonishment and there were some murmurs like "The princess is a genius!" and "As expected of the Loctine family's daughter"

After all, it's really rare for someone to have dual elements and one that is in the rare category as well!

And so, I followed my plan and clung onto Ace for half the banquet and when I finally couldn't put up with the acting anymore, I went out for a breather. 

I gotta say, the capture targets didn't give me as much trouble as I thought they would, as we just gave our greetings and parted ways.

Before leaving the banquet, I secretly stole half the food on the table and placed them in my storage space.

I traveled all the way to the garden, which was my favorite place in the mansion. It was the most beautiful place ever, especially in the nighttime:

It's honestly the most beautiful place ever and I can stare at it all night        

It's honestly the most beautiful place ever and I can stare at it all night. Even for someone like me who doesn't really take the time to appreciate the scenery, this is worth the time to do so.

I guess that'd be the typical reaction for someone who transmigrated right? It's like someone from the ancient era suddenly time travelling to the intergalactic era.

I slowly munched on the food and before I knew it, I didn't have anymore left.

Sighs~ How relaxing, I wish things could just stay like this forever. Aiya, now I just have this urge to sing a song from my old world:

You're saying it's hopeless, that I should hope less
Heaven can help us, well maybe she might
You say it's beyond us, what is beyond us
Let's see and decide

I spun around and danced as I sang

We've been meteoric, even before this
Burns half as long when it's twice as bright
So if it's beyond us, then it's beyond us
Let's see and decide

I threw a bunch of glowing flowers in the air as I finished off my song

And I will still be here stargazing
I'll still look up, look up, look up for love
I will still be here stargazing
I'll still look up, look up, look up for love

Ahh~ If it was back on earth, I would've never got the chance to enjoy myself like this. I'm really happy. Finally, I can go and find my own happiness.

I lay down in the grass as I giggled to myself. 

'Don't worry Nadina. We have all the time in the world to our self. Just enjoy it slowly'

Hmm? I seem to have head a rustle in the grass? 

Whatever, must've been a bunny or something.

For the meantime, let's just forget about all our troubles and.. rest

--------------------

Sup! It's your Author-sama~
I need more BL in my life! No, not just BL, I just need more horror novels that are as good as My House of Horrors! I mean, I'm already done reading everything that need to be read and I have nothing left! Uwahh~

By the way, has anyone guessed the song? If you did, then congrats! The song is Severo - Stargazing (feat. Amelie)

33