Chapter 2: Another Chance
141 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I open my eyes from the infinite space, I find myself in an unfamiliar room

“So this is a new world huh…..”

As I sit up straight from my lying position on the bed, I feel very unfamiliar with my senses.

“This must be my new body”

“Hmm….”

“…!”

[Status]

Name: Osborne

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Bloodline

Chaos Eater

Title

-Origin of Chaos

-Will of Purgatory

-The Unlimited

Level

1 (0.00% progress)

Attributes

-Strength: 10

-Agility: 12

-Intelligence: 17

-Stamina: 12/12 (regen: 0.0005/s)

-Magic Power: 37/37 (regen: 0.125/s)

-Charm: 18

Attribute Points: 0

A blue transparent window pops up in front of me, filled with numbers and information.

“Is this the properties and aspects of my existence in numbers? Is this normal for this world?”

“Bloodline is Chaos Eater? What does that even mean….Too little information….”I start mumbling to myself as I look around this unfamiliar building.

This looks like an old cottage… doesn’t even have a window. I open the door to find grass plains as far I can see. What the hell? Doesn’t exactly look like a place a transmigrator(1) would end up in…

I circle the cottage and find a forest with towering trees that are at least 4 meters tall so this cottage is between a dense forest and grass plains? Enough observation, first order of business would be to secure a food and water supply as shelter is already given. I return to the cottage and on further inspection of all the tiny rooms I find a kitchen, bedroom(that I woke up in) and a storage for medieval like weapons and axes? Hmmm, I reach out for one of the swords hooked on the wall, and its surprisingly light? Isn’t it made out of Iron.

-15 minutes Later-

After evaluating all weapons at my disposal, I settle with a normal orthodox sword and a dusty scabbard that seems to be a perfect fit.

Now, time to hunt for food before dark…..

(1) Transmigrator: A being that has transmigrated to a new vessel/body.

1