Chapter 28 – Golden Onion? What Golden Onion?
445 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bella spotted Edward sitting at the table and opened her mouth at the same moment, as if to moan. She walked quickly to the table and sat down next to Edward, remaining still.

Edward stared at her for a few seconds, while Bella stood still, trying not to look back. They started talking, but Ethan couldn't hear what they were talking about, as he and Alice had sat at the last table in the room.

"Cells from the tip of the onion root. That's what's on your blades now, okay?" Mister Molina began to speak, as he walked in the aisles between the class tables. "So, separate and label the stages of mitosis. And the first part has to be done right if you want to win the golden onion." He said, picking up a giant onion that was on the table, painted gold.

The students in the class giggled and began their work, while Ethan took the sweatshirt off his body and put it folded in the corner of the table.

"I think I can let that one go." Alice said, pushing the microscope over to Ethan.

- Vampires have a problem with onions here? - Ethan thought for a moment as he realized how idiotic his thought had been.

He picked up the microscope and looked through the lens, trying to identify the phase of mitosis.

"It's... Prophase." Ethan said to Alice, writing it down in his notebook.

"Okay...!" She replied, picking up one of the labels to name. "You're quiet today... You're not like the Ethan I know who can't stop talking for a minute.

"You don't start that talk about how I can't stop talking, do you, young lady?" Ethan said wryly, causing Alice to smile.

"What's wrong? You're acting really weird. She asked, a little worried.

"Oh, it's no big deal... I'm just a little tired! Ethan said, trying to change the subject.

"Was it something I did?". Alice asked, confused, putting her hand on Ethan's arm.

"No, no! It's okay, I swear." He said, petting Alice's hand. "I guess I just didn't sleep properly." Ethan added.

"I can do the work myself, if you want.". Alice said, pulling the microscope towards her.

"Huh?" Ethan looked up, confused.

"Come, put your blouse in front of you and put your head against it." Alice said, leaning her body over Ethan's body, trying to pull his blouse closer.

Alice was wearing a large long-sleeved blouse with a plunging neckline that day. This meant that Ethan could see the entire bra hugging her breasts, as she bent her body toward him.

Ethan felt his heart race for a few moments and then looked at where she was pointing, not wanting Alice to think he was a pervert or anything.

At the same time, Alice looked at Ethan with a confused expression. She had probably heard his heartbeat quicken. Alice grinned, thinking it was funny that he got nervous when she was around him, not knowing the real reason Ethan's heart was racing.

Ethan took the blouse and brought it close to him, resting his head on it and relaxing a little. Then Alice put her hand on his head and stroked his head, feeling the soft, smelly strands of hair slip through her fingers.

The table they had sat at was in the back and Mr. Molina didn't walk to the end of the room, which caused Ethan to let his body relax and eventually fall asleep to Alice's caress.

A few hours later, the bell rang, and Alice gently tried to wake Ethan up, so they could go to recess.

"Good morning!" Ethan said, stretching out in his chair

"Did you sleep well?". Alice said smiling.

"I've never slept so well." Ethan replied, grabbing his things to leave. "And who won the gold onion?". He asks.

"Oh, it was Edward and Bella.". She replies, pointing to the gold onion on their table.

When Ethan looks at them, the two continue talking, not taking their eyes off each other. He was genuinely glad that Edward was coming back, so Bella would be happier again.

"Do you want to sit with us today?". Alice asks Ethan, as they walk to the break.

"Yeah... Is that okay with your brothers?". Ethan is a little wary of accepting, on Jessica's account, but decides to go anyway. Jessica didn't even want to look him in the face, while Alice was treating him very lovingly.

"Sure. It'll be nice for you guys to get to know each other!". She says, smiling.

"Then I'll go, but I'll only stay a little while, okay? I need to talk to Mike." Ethan says, thinking about calling Mike to come over to his house today.

"Yup!" She said, shaking her head excitedly.

Ethan enters the cafeteria next to Alice, and sees his friends sitting at the usual table. Alice looks at Ethan with a smile, and they start walking to the Cullens' table.

Ethan sees all of his friends staring at him, confused as to where Ethan was going. Bella stares at Ethan, indignant and confused. Jessica turns red upon seeing the scene and seems to be very angry with Ethan, who simply ignores the situation and follows with Alice to the Cullens' table.

"Hi, I brought a friend!". Alice says to her brothers, with a huge smile on her face.

"Eae, Ethan?". Emmitt greets him. He seemed to really like Ethan.

"Eae, guys?". Ethan says confidently, taking a seat next to Alice.

Edward stares at Ethan, who freezes for a few seconds, knowing what was going to happen.

All the thoughts of what he knew about that universe, began to pop into Ethan's head unconsciously.

- Holy shit, I forgot about that. Dumbass! - he thought quickly.

Ethan looked away and tried to imagine anything that wasn't going to ruin everything, but nothing seemed natural enough. That's when he got desperate and had a plan.

- Fuck it! That's what it's going to have to be! Breasts, breasts, breasts, breasts, breasts, breasts, breasts... - Ethan began to repeat in his own mind, thinking of nothing else, as he watched Edward stare into his eyes for a few seconds that, to Ethan, seemed like endless hours.

Edward started to make a very strange face, as if he was disturbed by Ethan's thoughts. Edward immediately stopped staring at Ethan and turned his attention back to the homework he was doing.

"What class are you going to have now, Ethan?" Jasper asked him, unassumingly. "Oh, and I'm Jasper. Nice to meet you." He added, waving from afar.

"Nice to meet you! I think it's going to be math!". Ethan replied, without much thought.

"Oh yeah, it's one of my favorite classes!". He replied. Jasper seemed nice, unlike his partner, Emma, who just stood still, staring at Ethan the same as Edward.

She was the vampire who was not part of the original story of the movie. Ethan had no idea of her abilities, but he could firmly say that she was the one who made him the most uncomfortable.

Jasper and Emmitt started talking to each other about random subjects, but still including Ethan, however, in the middle of the conversation, he heard a strange noise.

"Hush, hush!".

Ethan looked over and saw Mike staring, trying to get his attention from the other table, very confused by the situation.

Ethan rolled his eyes at Mike, trying to tell him to stop, but Mike kept making that annoying noise, turning up the volume.

Ethan looked forward and tried to ignore Mike.

"I think your friend is trying to talk to you. Emma said, as everyone at the table stopped talking and stared at Mike.

Ethan smiled at the Cullens and excused himself, heading toward his friend.

"What's your problem, Mike?" Ethan asked, irritated, pulling Mike to the corner of the dining hall.

"Why? Or rather, how?". Mike asked Ethan, very confused.

"That was it? Couldn't wait, huh?". He said, but before he could continue, the bell rang, informing him that classes were about to begin.

"Anyway, I'll explain later... In fact, I really needed to talk to you!". Ethan said.

"See, a blessing in disguise. You're welcome!". Mike said, ironically.

Ethan stared at him for a few minutes in silence and said:

"My mom is going to be gone all day. Do you want to come over and play video games?". Ethan asked.

"Fuck, sure! I just need to call my mom and let her know I'm not picking up Sophie, and we'll go!". Mike replied, very excited.


We are at the Start of the Month! The best time to become a Patreon!

I've made a Patre on to released advanced chapters! You can support me there if you want, thank you!

Read 18+ advanced chapters on Patreon! (2 Daily chapters released there!)

Patreon.com/toToru

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VDQdW6gDQC

16