132 Camp Clean-up
3.7k 22 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arnold stood just on the other side of the tree and recorded Detective Tanner as she sucked on the guy she was with, then he recorded some of them having sex. He wouldn't need to record the entire thing, because just the implication was enough for his needs. He had also recorded Detective Tanner's voice for Doris to listen to, just to see if that was the voice of the woman who had called the college several times looking for him.

He left the woods much more stealthily than Mark and Detective Tanner could have imagined he could, and went to the front of the cottage. He saw Janet fast asleep under the tree and crept back into the woods and went back to the shed. He opened the door and went inside and looked at the unconscious man that he had bound and gagged. He had stashed him under several bags of lime and soil, too.

Arnold took out the second blanket and laid it out, put the man on it and curled him up into a ball, then added a bag of lime. He bundled it up and slung it over his shoulder, picked up the shovel, then left the shed and went into the woods on the opposite side from where Detective Tanner was. He knew he couldn't go far, because he wouldn't have time to, and found a nice spot with a thick patch of grass.

Arnold expertly cut up the grass as if it was sod and rolled it back, then dug down three feet. While he did that, the guy stirred. When Michael opened his eyes, he saw Arnold digging right beside his head.

“HmmM! Mmm HMMM!” Michael struggled and tried to talk through the gag.

“Oh? The chloroform wore off?” Arnold asked and then calculated the time. “I suppose it is right around the expected time for the dose I gave you.”

“HMM!”

“Yes, I should dose you again, even though these woods cover and absorb a lot of sound.” Arnold said. “Despite the shovel being so versatile, sometimes a couple of hits to the head with one won't kill you.”

Michael struggled harder against his bindings at his words.

“Don't worry. I'll dose you first before I do anything with the shovel.” Arnold said and kept digging. After ten minutes, he had a nice hole dug. “Did you know that lime is designed to break down and dissolve roots and things in dirt to make growing things easier?” He asked as he dragged Michael into the hole.

Michael doubled his efforts and Arnold took out some chloroform from his backpack. It was in a hand sanitizer bottle and Arnold shook out a pile onto a rag. Michael stared at him and tried to turn his head away. Arnold put the cloth against Michael's nose and mouth and held it there. Since Michael was excited and had exerted himself, he breathed in a large dose and almost immediately fell unconscious.

Arnold removed his bindings and the gag, then opened the bag of lime. He poured some inside Michael's mouth and then covered his face, his hands, and his feet. He lifted his clothes and sprinkled lime over him and then spread it liberally over him. Once the bag was empty, Arnold rolled it up and put it in his backpack along with the blanket, then he started to fill the hole back in.

Before he completely covered the face, Arnold put the edge of the shovel against Michael's throat and stomped on it. He continued filling in the hole and knew there would be dirt left, unless he packed it down tightly or tossed it out into the trees, so he did both. He rolled the grass sod back over the spot and tucked it down to secure it, then he picked up his backpack and the shovel. He left the spot and crept all the way back to the shed and put the shovel back.

Arnold checked to see that Detective Tanner and her lover were still going at it, then went back out front to where Janet was still asleep. He sat down beside her and rested against the tree.

*

Mark had quickly finished in Detective Tanner's mouth and she easily took it all, to his surprise. Arnold was right. He thought in surprise and eased himself out of her mouth. She gave it the same treatment she gave Arnold's and swirled her tongue around the tip. That tickled Mark and he shivered, then he eased her backwards and down onto the ground.

“W-w-wait!” Detective Tanner exclaimed and then Mark entered her. After Arnold's ministrations, it was a lot easier for the both of them, and they had sex right there in the woods.

Mark really enjoyed himself and even though he had already finished, it didn't take him long to finish again. He didn't bother asking her what she wanted and he went inside of her, since he thought he was supposed to because Arnold did and that was supposed to be him.

Detective Tanner on the other hand, was almost instantly angry about it, because she thought that he should have asked. Plus, she had already felt full and getting it again didn't do much for her. She barely twitched and she only came a little. It was more of a mental reaction than a physical one, though.

They laid there for a short while, then Mark rolled her over onto her belly and took her like that. He went at it like a desperate man and was in a rush, which was what Detective Tanner had expected from Arnold. She enjoyed it a little more this time and actually came once. When Mark finished again, he had pulled out and spread his seed over her backside and part of her back.

Detective Tanner let out a sigh at having to wipe the mess off. She used Mark's t-shirt, so it wasn't inconvenient for her and she put her clothes back on. They checked around to see that there wasn't anyone else around and left the woods. They crept over to the cottage anyway, even though no one was there, and went inside. Once in the bathroom, they took care of business and cleaned themselves up.

They went back out to the party and sat down in the same cuddle pose as before, only this time they meant it and it looked natural. They stayed a little ways away from the other people there, just so they could speak without being heard, and they both looked at Arnold sitting beside the tree.

“You do realize that all of your evidence is tainted.” Mark said to her.

“That's your fault.” Detective Tanner said. “If you hadn't...”

“No, not physically. Morally.” Mark said. “You had consensual sex with the target of the investigation.”

“It was not consensual.” Detective Tanner said through gritted teeth.

“It was until you found out who it was.” Mark corrected and she gave him an accusing look.

“It wasn't, because I thought you were taking advantage of me having to be quiet.” Detective Tanner said. “I had to fight my reactions, because I thought Arnold was in the house and he might have caught us.”

Mark was quiet for several minutes and didn't remind her about what she was doing when he found her and Arnold. “Am I going to be fired over this?” He asked instead.

Detective Tanner thought about lying and sighed. “No.” She said. “It's not a good idea to have sex with coworkers, no matter what business you're in; but, it's not a reason to be fired.”

Mark let out a relieved sigh. “Thank god.”

Detective Tanner gave him another accusing look. “Are you saying it wasn't worth getting fired over?”

“You didn't see me hesitate even a little when we were in the woods, did you?” Mark asked.

Detective Tanner opened her mouth for a moment, then closed it. A smile touched her lips and he smiled back. They sat there and looked at Arnold for several more minutes.

“None of it is admissible, even if he had confessed to you.” Mark said. “I have to say, having sex with you and discrediting you as a witness was pretty smart.”

Detective Tanner sighed. “That fucking bastard.” She said in a defeated tone. “Any accusations I try to make are now compromised and could be taken as a personal vendetta.”

Mark kissed her cheek and she turned her head in surprise, then he kissed her on the lips and she leaned back and gave him wide eyes. “I'm sorry that I forgot to kiss you after we had sex.” He said. “I was just too excited being with you to observe the niceties.”

Detective Tanner raised her eyebrows at him, then turned to look at the fire and leaned back against him. “You didn't suckle my breasts, either.”

Mark let out a chuckle and hugged her tightly. “I'll be fixing both problems tonight.”

“Oh? What makes you think that I'll ever let you near me again?” Detective Tanner asked.

“Because just thinking about shoving my dick down your throat has got me hard again, and I've never finished three times in a row before.” Mark whispered in her ear and she took in a sharp breath. “The look on your face when you did it was amazing to see, Olivia.” He kissed her cheek. “Absolutely amazing.”

Detective Tanner blushed and wasn't sure how to respond.

Mark put a hand on her chin and turned her head towards him. “I want to see it again.” He gave her a kiss on the lips for several seconds and let her chin go. “More than anything.”

Detective Tanner looked into his eyes and saw his sincerity, then nodded slightly.

*

Janet woke up on her own and rolled over onto her back to see Arnold sitting right beside her. “Good morning.” She said with a laugh.

Arnold bent down and gave her a three second kiss. “Good morning.”

Janet blushed a little and then she sat up. “What time is it?”

“Almost suppertime.” Arnold said and pointed to the food being served.

Janet stretched and got up, folded up the thin blanket and gave it to him. “We better eat and call for a drive.” She said. “There's no chance that any of the guys are driving after drinking all day.”

Arnold nodded and the two of them went to have a hamburger and some potato chips. After that, Arnold called his mother and gave her directions to the cottage. He and Janet changed into their casual clothes and waited for her near the other cars. Annie showed up an hour later to pick them up and saw they were near a group of people that were drinking. She did not miss the fact that Heather and Kelly were among them.

“Thank you very much for being responsible and calling me.” Annie said and hugged Arnold.

“It was Janet's idea.” Arnold said.

Annie nodded to her. “Thank you for looking out for him.”

“It was easy.” Janet chuckled. “We pretty much just relaxed and slept for a while.”

Annie laughed. “Then it was a great party!”

Janet nodded. “I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a party this much.” She said and looked at Arnold. “We didn't even go in the water and it was still fun.”

Annie looked at Arnold, too. “What about you? Did you have fun?”

“You told me to.” Arnold said and smiled a little.

“I did.” Annie said with a laugh. “I'm glad you listened.” She said and took a step to the side and looked at the group of people nearby. “Kelly? Do you need a drive?”

Kelly glanced at Heather, who shrugged.

“Heather can come, too.” Annie said.

“Um... that's okay.” Kelly said. “Thanks for asking.”

“Kelly.” Annie said and held in her sigh. “Don't be a stranger.”

Kelly looked at Janet and then at Arnold. “I kind of have to be.”

Annie actually sighed this time. “Kelly, please...”

“It's okay.” Kelly said. “I just thought... I hoped that...” She sighed. “This party wasn't what I thought it was going to be.”

“Same here.” Heather said. “It was not what I had expected at all.”

“Even with all the hope in the world, sometimes things just can't be how you thought they were going to be. Realistically, the only thing you can do is change what you expected.” Janet said wisely. “It was really nice meeting you all.” She gave them a little wave and climbed into the backseat of the car.

Arnold climbed in beside her and Annie climbed into the driver's side and started the car. The people there watched as they drove away, especially Mark and Detective Tanner. They waited for an appropriate time and went for a walk. Once they were back to the spot they had first entered the property, they diverted through the woods and came out to where Detective Tanner had parked.

“Are we really going to follow them?” Mark asked and climbed in. “We know where they're going.”

“No, we don't have to follow them.” Detective Tanner said. “I also don't have to take you home.”

Mark chuckled. “If I thought you liked that sort of thing, I'd be blushing right now.”

Detective Tanner shook her head and started the car. “Don't try anything funny while I'm driving.”

“I'd like to claim that I'm a pretty funny guy...” Mark said. “...I suck at telling jokes and my mother said my funny bone was removed as a kid.”

“Are you sure it wasn't your humerus?” Detective Tanner asked and pulled out into traffic.

“Really? A pun?” Mark smiled. “I think someone else had their funny bone removed, too.”

“No, it's just broken and it makes my jokes lame.” Detective Tanner said with a straight face.

“You need more practice laughing or something to pull off something like that.” Mark said and chuckled.

“Hardy-har-har.” Detective Tanner said and smiled, then she drove them back to her place.

*

An hour later, Janet and Arnold were on the couch and watched television. Well, they tried. There wasn't anything good on, even though it was Saturday night, and they decided to go to bed early instead. Janet wasn't really tired and she figured Arnold just wanted an excuse to get her in bed. When they were alone in his room, she told him that he didn't need an excuse and stripped off for him.

Arnold kissed her and put her on the bed, then went right into position eight and had to put a hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. After a fairly quick sex session, they got a shower together and Janet understood what Pam had meant about Arnold being so good in the shower. They dried off and climbed into bed together and cuddled all night.

The next day, Janet dressed in her other expensive outfit and she and Arnold spent the day with his mother. They watched television, went out to eat, went for a walk around a park, then went back to the house for a delicious supper. It was a nice and relaxing weekend and Janet really enjoyed it.

“Thank you so much for letting me impose on you this weekend.” Janet said when she and Arnold prepared to leave. They had a short walk to get to the bus lines and ride them to the bus stop on the main road to head back to the college.

“It wasn't any trouble, considering you were gone most of yesterday.” Annie said and gave her a hug.

“That's what I meant.” Janet said and let her go. “You let me have him all day and you didn't have to.”

“He was going out with his friends anyway. Having you along to keep an eye on him helped keep my mind at ease.” Annie said. “You even gave him soda instead of beer when you ate.”

“I haven't known Arnold long; but, I know for a fact that he doesn't drink.” Janet said and chuckled. “He hasn't snuck any alcohol into his room, unlike practically every other guy in the other dorms!”

Annie nodded. “The last thing Arnold needs is to be mentally impaired.”

“Me, too.” Janet smiled. “Otherwise, I'd be sloshed every weekend from all the pressure I'm under.”

“I'm glad you're keeping your head and not giving in to temptation.”

Janet glanced at Arnold and back at Annie as she blushed. “I... um... wouldn't quite say that.”

Annie held in her laugh. “You two better go.” She said and gave Arnold a hug. “Be good and I'll hope you're not busy next weekend.”

“I'll call if I am.” Arnold said and gave her a quick kiss. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.” Annie said and watched the two of them walk down the street, then shut the door.

“Your mom is the greatest.” Janet said and took his hand. “She knows we had sex and she didn't tell us not to, even though we were in her house.” She gave his hand a squeeze. “You are a very lucky guy.”

Arnold nodded and they walked in silence to the bus stop, rode the buses to the right spot, then walked over to the main road. They sat there for almost half an hour and waited, still holding hands.

The bus arrived and picked them up, drove them all the way back to the college and dropped them off. They went into the dorm and it was late, so Doris wasn't there, and they went upstairs. The dorm room doors were all closed and they walked to Janet's room.

“Thank you very much for inviting me to go with you this weekend, Arnold.” Janet said and let his hand go, then put her arms around his neck. “I had a wonderful time.” She said and gave him a kiss... then another... then made out with him for several minutes. She broke the kiss and her face was flushed red. “I want to have sex again; but, it's late and we need to get up in the morning.”

“I can be quick.” Arnold said.

Janet opened her mouth to say that wasn't what she meant, then she smiled, gave him another kiss and took him inside her dorm room. Pam was in her bed and asleep, so they quietly undressed and climbed into bed.

84