175 Back To Learning
3.2k 17 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bus pulled up to the stop and Arnold climbed on board with his bag.

“Hey there, young fella.” The bus driver said. “I hope you had lots of fun.”

“I did.” Arnold said and scanned his bus pass. “A few times.”

The bus driver laughed, completely understanding what he meant, and they drove back to the college. The two hours always seemed to pass quickly for the bus driver with the young man sitting in the front seat, even with other people on the bus. He could talk, or he could not, and the boy never tried to keep him talking or repeated himself. It was a companionable silence that the driver would actually look forward to on the weekends.

They arrived and Arnold departed the bus and went over to the college campus. He saw that the van was still in the parking spot and went inside the dorm. It was pretty late and Doris wasn't there, so he walked up the stairs. He always thought that the elevator was too loud at night, with no other sounds going on to deafen its movements and dings.

Arnold's soft footfalls barely made any sound as he walked down the hallway. All the doors were closed and he opened his dorm room quietly. He closed it just as quietly and crept over to his bed. He put his bag down without unpacking it and slipped off his clothing, then climbed into bed. Beside him was a wide awake and naked Dalla. Her eyes were wide and her face was expectant.

Arnold gave her a gentle kiss to start, then used the kiss to keep her quiet as he had his way with her. He didn't go overboard, since he had to stay quiet; but, he still made her feel very good. Dalla appreciated his efforts in that regard and she enjoyed it a bit more than she normally would have. He wasn't trying to overload her like he had the first time and took his time with her, all to make sure that she came.

After a quick mutual clean up, they snuggled in and Dalla kind of wallowed in the fact that he would hold her like that and not distance himself afterwards. She wasn't used to having such an attentive lover and she almost regretted that Arnold chose her over Ida. She loved her mistress and wanted the best for her. Arnold was definitely the best lover she ever had and she was a little sad that Ida didn't want to sleep with him.

Dalla laid there in his comforting embrace and hoped that her mistress smartened up and accepted Arnold's offer. For some reason, having nice uncomplicated sex occasionally was both enjoyable and a little freeing. She knew that Arnold would never demand more of her time, or to date, or even to take the next step and have a relationship. He was a wonderful thing for a smart and independent woman.

Dalla whispered a thank you and gave Arnold the same tender kiss that he had started the sex with, then she promptly fell asleep. Arnold held her and eventually fell asleep himself.

The alarm went off the next morning and Arnold hit the snooze button, gave Dalla a kiss and whispered 'snooze'. She nodded understanding and Arnold slipped out of bed, grabbed different clothes and his school backpack, and left. She stared at the closed dorm room door and she promised herself to thank him again later, especially for not using that very hard morning erection to make her scream like he could have.

*

Janet felt her bed move and she rolled over to see what Pam wanted, then caught her breath. “Arnold.” She whispered, then she noticed that he was naked. “Oh, thank you.” She breathed as she lifted her blanket for him.

Arnold climbed in and they made love as he held her mouth closed. Janet had taken to being vocal during sex and she was at the point that when Arnold licked or kissed an intimate part or one of her erogenous zones, she would moan loudly. Like she had told him before, she couldn't help tell him how good he made her feel and that he deserved to hear her squeals and moans that he made her make. They had some time together before the real alarm time arrived and then it went off.

“Clean up crew!” Pam said and threw off the blanket, then sucked on him until Arnold went off, too.

“We have to get ready for class.” Janet said and sat up.

“You set it early, right? We can shower.” Pam said.

Janet gave her a skeptical look and Pam laughed.

“Actual shower. It's just too bad we can't all fit in there.” Pam said.

“Yes, too bad.” Janet said and she laughed, too.

“You take Arnold this time. I'll go next.” Pam offered.

Janet looked at Arnold's still erect penis and smiled. “I'll go in alone. Our best friend's little friend needs a little bit more attention this morning.”

“Are you sure?” Pam asked. “I don't mind waiting.”

“It's great that you keep letting me try.” Janet gave Arnold a kiss and climbed out of bed. “I know where my skills are lacking, no matter how much I practice.” She pat Pam's head with a laugh and walked into the bathroom.

“You're the best!” Pam said loudly to her, gave Arnold a kiss on the lips, then dropped down to please him... and herself.

*

Professor Hamil and the lab workers were only slightly surprised to enter the lab to see Arnold, Janet and Pam already there, with their equipment already set up.

“I'm surprised you didn't set up all the others.” Cissily said to him as she approached the table.

“He tried to.” Janet said with a chuckle. “Pam had to distract him.”

“Somebody's earning a full garbage bag of popcorn this week.” Pam said with a grin and they both laughed. The others didn't really get it. Janet was giving Pam what she wanted and Pam would give her what she wanted in exchange. It was a win-win for the both of them. Well, the three of them. Arnold was having fun, too.

Barely five minutes later, the rest of the students came in and were tasked to set up their own work stations like they had been taught last week. The lab workers had to assist, since it had been a week and the students had done a lot of other things. Some of them had mostly forgotten the exact procedure and set up. The class resumed when everyone was ready and the new specimens were brought out for them to do the preliminary work on. Chickens.

It was a very interesting class to learn all about the internal workings about the chicken, especially the magical orifice called the cloaca and all of the functions it had. It also wasn't exclusive to birds. Snakes, some reptiles, and frogs had them... both the males and the females. The reproductive cycle of chickens and how it shouldn't be possible to work, considering that there was no penetrating rod that was essential for insemination in nearly every other animal species in the world.

After that class, thankfully no more work or reading was necessary, so Janet, Pam, and Arnold went to the same empty classroom and spent their time there. The rest of the day passed like the last Monday had and then it was over. They parted ways and went to their own dorm rooms to do their own things. Arnold went into his room and saw that the bed was made and Dalla was in the kitchenette making supper.

“Hi, Arnold.” Dalla said. “Ida's still over at the Liberal Arts building. She's discussing project ideas and modifications, so I came back here to get supper started.”

“Do you need help?” Arnold asked.

“Sure.” Dalla said. “More hands makes quicker work.”

Arnold came over and they cooked supper together.

“Thanks for the help.” Dalla said and puckered her lips automatically as Arnold gave her a kiss. She was already used to him doing that and was ready for it.

Ida came into the room with a happy face. “She approved my idea!”

“That's wonderful!” Dalla said and served up three plates of food. “I hope it works out.”

“She gave me strict guidelines to ensure that it does.” Ida said with a laugh and sat down. “This looks delicious. Thank you, Dalla.”

“Arnold helped a lot.” Dalla said, giving credit where credit was due. “I thanked him already.”

Ida smiled and nodded slightly in understanding, knowing Dalla meant that she took the kiss he offered, so that Ida wouldn't have to. After the meal, she had some reading to do, so she changed into comfortable clothes and reclined on her bed as she discreetly watched Arnold working on his computer. She couldn't quite see what he was working on, though. It looked like a wire mesh or something and he was moving his mouse around and clicking a lot.

Arnold stopped working and went to his bed and ducked underneath it, pulled out a large plastic specimen container, and went into the bathroom and shut the door.

“I wonder what he's doing?” Dalla asked, genuinely curious. She had seen the container when she cleaned the room and was respectful enough to not open another person's things. Arnold came out a few minutes later with rubber gloved hands and put the container back under his bed, then he went back to the bathroom and came out with something wrapped in paper towels. He dabbed at it and with more paper towels and that got both Dalla and Ida's interest as he sat down at his desk.

“Arnold, what is it?” Ida asked as she stood up to look over his shoulder and Dalla looked over his other shoulder.

“A specimen.” Arnold said and unwrapped the bundle.

“AAAHH!” Dalla and Ida screamed when the huge rat was revealed.

“It's just a rat.” Arnold said and pulled open the flap he had tacked into place and started pulling out the dissected insides.

“I'm going to be sick!” Dalla covered her mouth and ran to the bathroom. When she hit the ammonia smell that was in the bathroom, her stomach heaved and she almost didn't make it to the toilet in time. The sound of throwing up was loud in the silent dorm room and Ida had to go into the bathroom right behind her maid.

Arnold went over and shut the bathroom door, because he didn't want the smell of ammonia and stomach acid to escape. He had sprayed some deodorizing mist to counter it; but, it needed time to work. By the sounds of two women throwing up, he would have to spray it again. He went back to his computer and resumed modelling the inside of the rat. He had done what he could from memory and now he needed the actual pieces to make them accurate.

Ten minutes later, Dalla and Ida came out of the bathroom looking a little green. They took one look at Arnold holding up the little heart from the rat and went right back into the bathroom.

*

Detective Olivia Tanner was at a loss at what to do next. It had been a while since any crimes related to Arnold had happened and she wasn't sure what she could recommend to IA to advance the case against him.

“It's too bad you don't have anyone at the college to keep an eye on him.” Mark said as he changed for bed. “I doubt you could do it yourself, though. He'd know right away what's going on if he saw you.”

Olivia sighed and nodded. “I'm tempted to visit, just so he knows that I haven't given up on catching him.”

Mark chuckled. “That might inspire him to try something.”

Olivia chuckled, too. “I wish he would make it that easy!”

Mark went to her and gave her a kiss. “If catching them was easy, anyone would do it.”

Olivia took his hand and led him to the bed. “Mark. Baby.” She said sweetly.

“Oh, no. I know that tone.” Mark said. “It can't be me. He knows my face, remember?”

“Do you have any friends or people you can trust?” Olivia asked and gave him a sexy smile and blinked her eyes inticingly.

“Ha. No.” Mark said, kissed her again, and climbed into bed. “You would be better off trying to turn one of his friends or classmates.” He laid down and pat the bed beside him. “Don't try for one of the teachers. They're too institutionalized to jeopardize the college.”

That gave Olivia another train of thought and she smiled. “Not the teachers, no.” She said and climbed into bed. “Remember the lab assistant that he kissed? They plastered her picture all over the paper and social media.”

“Ooo, an existing possible grudge. Nice.” Mark said and took her into his arms. “How much of a chance do you think you have to convince her to keep an eye on him for you?”

“I won't know until I talk to her.” Olivia said. “I should be able to arrange a private meeting off campus pretty easily.”

“I hope she bites and can give you some information that you can use.” Mark said. “The longer Arnold is out and free, the more people he's going to kill.”

Olivia didn't remind him that there was only one person left for Arnold to take care of. Kevin. He was in holding at the police station until the end of the month, then he was being transferred to the minimum security prison across the state until his trial. He had pleaded not guilty, even with all the evidence against him, so they had to give him his time in court.

Olivia was going to testify on his behalf, just to try and give the poor kid a lesser sentence. It had been her enabling him to do what he did, so it was the least that she could do. She put that out of her mind and concentrated on the man in front of her. She kissed him and teased him a little, then she moved down and kept her eyes on his face. She really enjoyed seeing the anticipation there.

Mark's eagerness to have her do it, got Olivia dripping wet for him, too. It had almost become a ritual for them, like the opening move in a game of chess. Even though it was technically the same start nearly every time, the entire game could change after that.

It was also fun for the both of them and that was important for any good relationship.

77